[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, mellynarifqi said:

the backhug...is it for ramen's bill ?  i think si yang will pleaseantly paying ramen mooooore than it should haha

yes, in manga cafe ramyeon, Remember when in manga cafe Siyang said she wanted the ramyeon but sooyeon said that usually only a night , and now that he's her scene buy ramyeon and paid with backhug and kiss ,
aaaarrrggghh,.......

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, jl08 said:

@KalyanaV

I meant SiSo can't just whet our appetite with the sexy close up Cosmopolitan shots right? They were having f_r_pl_y......remember? Lol....censored.

I want them to realise all our ahem... ahem.. .fantasies....and teng teng teng!! Please don't torture us with those sexy shots....

"Just do it"......borrowing from Nike!  haha.... :)

I mean hugs and kisses....duh....

F*r*pl*y hahahahaha im blushing right now read u post..... Teng....teng...teng....

• Like 10

1 hour ago, KalyanaV said:

On the backhug pic, did Siyang kissed Soyeon's back? Coz her face is all blushing. They gave me butterfly just from watching this pic. MBC should've released this in IG, not just website. I bet these happy pics will get so many likes.

I guess she had too much soju already :D

• Like 11

here base google translate : :P:D

or poke thesuitelife547... :)

[Newsen yiminji News]

Yeon offered a banquet to this gwaksiyang.

MBC 'We Got Married Season 2' to be broadcast January 23 at Yeon offer a glass of soju to gwaksiyang.

Yeon grind out a couple dressed in pajamas approached to gwaksiyang washing "... we should drink a glass?" I suggested, and prepared the sulsang.

The amount gwaksi "This man tries to eat something Suzhou!", "The Woman Today frightening," says playfully hit Yeon also this "sweet alcohol along today," he showed an aggressive appearance began to seduce his wife.

5:00 pm seesaw couple of 23 days to come look 'We Got Married Season 2' is broadcast in. (Photos provided = MBC)

• Like 9

I use google translation that as usual, showing off very strange word structures, but I can understand it more or less, like this:

On the next WGM episode 305 that will be broadcasted on Jan 23, 2016, Kim So Yeon offered a glass of Soju to Kwak Si Yang. 

Kim So Yeon in a couple pyjamas, approached Kwak Si Yang who's in the bathroom, suggesting "shall we drink a cup?" And she prepared the alcohol.

Her moves surprised Kwak Si Yang who said something along the line " .... ( i don't understand, probably something like this woman is trying to eat me? Hahaha..). And "Nowadays women are scary".  He playfully teased So Yeon by saying "this is a sweet alcohol to end the day" and showed bold moves to seduce his wife.

You can watch Siso couple on WGM segment aired on 5.00pm Jan 23, 2016 .

Mianhe if there is wrong translation, please feel free to correct me. :) 

Anyway, this translation doesn't help me off those sexy words,mhahaha... And you @jl08 and your explanation, doesn't help me either, :D:D:D . And berries please look at @seesaw_love newest video post on IG. Whew.. Naughty berries are really really naughty. The level here is just up a notch :D 

• Like 13

Actually the chinese translation for preview was out this morning.   but i prefer to see pictures. 

Preview talking about exercise session. Siyang was teasing Soyeon's body is like a 60yrs old granny.  Thought Siyang was better, but he not better too. Didn't he said he wanted to go real man!?  how to go ?!

Second part was about Soyeon asking if Siyang want to drink soju.  Siyang jokingly said " She is abit scary today, what does she wants to do after that"? 

• Like 18

..the only phrase that registered in my mind.. "he showed an aggressive appearance to seduce his wife".. makes me wonder.. what kind of bold move Nampyeon~?!!?.. Oh my vir__n eyes~~!!! puahhahaha~!!! :sweatingbullets: :blush:

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Second part was about Soyeon asking if Siyang want to drink soju.  Siyang jokingly said " She is abit scary today, what does she wants to do after that"? 

"What does she wants to do after that?" Hmm.. after  reading this there's like million things that entered in my mind :flushed:

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, alou said:

..the only phrase that registered in my mind.. "he showed an aggressive appearance to seduce his wife".. makes me wonder.. what kind of bold move Nampyeon~?!!?.. Oh my vir__n eyes~~!!! puahhahaha~!!! :sweatingbullets: :blush:

Omo omo omo...beries...:flushed::flushed::flushed:

What are u thinking all berries....wkwkkwkw:phew::phew::phew:

• Like 10