[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@Hajar Ahmad  in my case, i skipped comments that does not favor our couple or any of them bec it makes me mad. And i dont want to satisfy them with my attention though i find it very hard not to retaliate especially when they bashed as if they witnessed firsthand and that what they know is the truth, common...

6 hours ago, jl08 said:

Any berry has any idea if we could purchase a copy of the Calendar?  I would love to keep SiSo's pics....especially as they'll be the cover pic for April which is a special month for me! Would be awesome to get hold of  a copy.

I hope MBC makes it available for international fans. 

Sorry but I forgot which page has the link to see the couple bracelet again...berries are moving really fast and the pages just whizz by!  :)

I think  they are going to choose randomly from those who posted at the wgm home site and there are only 300 copies...something like that...?

---

If siyang had set his mind to do his best in each and every project that has been given to him, i dont see anything wrong with that bec its his job and profession. But i dont think it is pure business when it comes to wgm, there is something more personal in it. I am sure of it, as u guys already pointed out about his manners/actions whenever he's with his wife, right? 

And yes, we will be happy with whatever happens at the end of their show/pairing bec they made us this happy with their actions BUT we will be happier if our wishes will come true FOR real....just imagine that....heaven...and its not impossible since both if them are already giving efforts outside wgm right? They have an open communication without the camera, maybe that is why when they shoot they looked natural, their feelings are genuine and until now, i couldnt believe that an actress like kim so yeon likes ti talk to herself whenever shes flustered and nervous...

...im starting to get the gist of this thread, hehe i now know how to mention names and how to quote. I wanted to shout out your names one by ine but i still have a long way to go....mianhe....

Anyone here who writes fanfic?

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, jl08 said:

LOL!

Why would you think that? Nothing to do with SiSo. It's between them really. Lots of guys are friends with So Yeon so how.......

I  second that. And if you all remember, during their visit at KSY-KSY couple house, Hyun Min said a couple of time at least that they bickered a lot and that they should learn from KSY-KSY couple. Some people are meant to be together, some aren't. You learn from your mistakes and try not to be with the same type of person again and hope you'll find the better one.

And apparently, her agency wasn't in favour of her relationship. http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/09/yoon-hyun-min-and-jeon-so-mins-representatives-dont-agree-on-the-couples-relationship-status/ So... it must be hard on both of them when they weren't really supported by 1 of the agencies.

I believe at this stage, Starhaus entertainment supports Kwak Si Yang with his "virtual relationship" with Kim So Yeon, or they wouldn't let him extend the WGM contract. That's why Kim So Yeon even thanked his agency on her BRI because she must has known about how the agency works, especially with rookie actors. Kwak Si Yang couldn't just decide anything that relates with his career, he doesn't have a very big name to be able to do that yet (unlike, maybe, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Lee Seung Gi, and those on that level). He's a rookie after all so he must have discussed it as well with his agency before he met Kim So Yeon at the wedding hall in that fateful evening. 

So be it because this virtual relationship and WGM have made Kwak Si Yang more popular, or whatever, at least they are supported by their agencies at this stage.  :)

• Like 18

Hello everyone! I know I may be out of topic here but I just want to ask if you guys ever know a link to Real Men Female version where Soyeon participated. I tried to search but mostly are just cuts and no eng sub. I'd be totally greatful if someone knows a link :D:D

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

Hello everyone! I know I may be out of topic here but I just want to ask if you guys ever know a link to Real Men Female version where Soyeon participated. I tried to search but mostly are just cuts and no eng sub. I'd be totally greatful if someone knows a link :D:D

refer to this fb page:

https://www.facebook.com/kimsoyeon.ssofans/posts/1114217108595017:0

..one stop shop for Kim So Yeon's fans.. i love this page :wub:

..Oh.. where's my manner?!?.. hehehe.. welcome to all new berries!! let's all grow up together under one berry tree.. :D

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

Go to kshowonline.com and search for Real Man. It's from episode 69-73 if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 9

So to tide me until the next episode of WGM and uri SiSo's couple's time after their wedding (which should've been made official LOL), I'm rewatching their past episodes. I'm currently up until SoYeon's birthday, I'm taking note of what SiYang wants from SoYeon:

1. Sexy dance and aegyo (like a baby) - from their Chuseok episode
  2. Hear her tell him "saranghae" - from Chuseok and from the birthday as well which SoYeon substituted with "chung sung!"
  3. Express her feelings more - from LG / Doosan match episode

Please feel free to add more and let's watch out how uri Yaoong-ie yeoshin-anne-nim makes each one of SiYang's dreams come true

Kyaaaak!!! Nomu chowa!!!

• Like 8

Even his fan might not like this, his agency allowed him to continue this show. She was grateful to his agency

As a die hard fun of So Yeon, I felt very sorry for SO Yeon. She is so realistic. I admire her.:heart: I want her to be happy even it is just for a while and only show.:heart:

Actually I really want her not to pick the daily drama. But now I accept the reality. As a middle age actress like her, she has a few choice now. Whatever she choose, I will always support her.

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, hninei said:

Even his fan might not like this, his agency allowed him to continue this show. She was grateful to his agency

As a die hard fun of So Yeon, I felt very sorry for SO Yeon. She is so realistic. I admire her.:heart: I want her to be happy even it is just for a while and only show.:heart:

Actually I really want her not to pick the daily drama. But now I accept the reality. As a middle age actress like her, she has a few choice now. Whatever she choose, I will always support her.

Soyeon was offered for weekend family drama, not daily drama. Do not underestimate weekend family drama, despite maybe low buzz and interest from international viewers like us. You may check on this link, to see the rating for weekend family drama, that's even surpass all the other weekdays drama, it can even reach up to 30% rating. 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-dec-28-2015-jan-3-2016/

Since rating is mostly based on viewers watching realtime from tv (or live streaming by international viewers, but the effect should be insignificant to ratings), we can assume that mostly Korean still prefer family drama. So I have no reservation with Soyeon taking the offered role, it may increase her fanbase and helps her get a stronger bigger role in the future. And I also see that age is being less restricted for the drama role nowadays, as more and more dramas now, based on the more mature characters (and those dramas got good ratings), such as Mrs. Cop, 2nd time twenty years again, etc. Plus, Soyeon looks much younger than her age, we ofter said that she even looks younger than Siyang hence the age difference is not shown. (Well, that's the power of fallin in love with the right person ;) ). 

What I want for Soyeon is to be in the same drama with Siyang, heheh... I know it's slim chance to happen, who wants their drama viewers get confused between drama characters and their real persona in wgm stint. As much as it's small chance to happen, one can still hope, right? Especially from two professional actor/actress like them.  Please drama-God, make it happen. :) 

@SamaraP  I can't see anything from both of your posts. Can you repost again? Thanks. 

• Like 15

@SamaraP: I liked your video. Seeing them it always gives us a good mood.

55 minutes ago, yuar19ingrid said:
  1. Sexy dance and aegyo (like a baby) - from their Chuseok episode
  2. Hear her tell him "saranghae" - from Chuseok and from the birthday as well which SoYeon substituted with "chung sung!"
  3. Express her feelings more - from LG / Doosan match episode

Please feel free to add more and let's watch out how uri Yaoong-ie yeoshin-anne-nim makes each one of SiYang's dreams come true

I don`t know what she will do for his bday. I don`t expect her to do anything spectacular, whatever she will do I know that it will be from her heart. I already voted for a surprise trip.

Number one on the list.... I do not want to see it. Sorry, Si yang! :) She already does lots of aegyo. She does it naturally why should do it as a gift? Sexy dance? :w00t: I want her do to something that she is comfortable with. She danced a cute dance on stage.... lot of courage from her part.

Number two.... If she is not ready to tell those words... she should not say it. She is the kind of person that she will not say big words if she does not believe in them or if she does not feel it is the right time. From what I see so far, Si yang already gained her trust. We`ll never now. She always surprise us.

Number three... express her feelings more... she started already, just like she promised to herself. She feels more comfortable in this "relationship". She even kissed Si yang in a live show!

I will add.... enjoying this program to the fullest. No matter that they will do, have fun and cherish each other.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, hninei said:

I know what you fell. I have to correct you, it is not a daily drama, it is a weekender. But both are not my cup of tea at all. I think she will accept MBC offer and I really praying for a good role/drama.  IF she will do the drama, I hope Lee Pilmo will sign too. I already like him and I did not see him acting yet. I have a crush on his singing voice. :D I will not lose faith yet. Maybe cable will offer So yeon another lead role in the future. 

Hope Si yang, after his daily drama will get a role in other type of dramas. I think he gained lots of fans from his supporting role in Oh My Ghost than his lead role in All Is Well. I am curious what drama he will do next.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

@ larus......i surprised you can see  the video..... @kalyanaV...im sorry you can't...@larus please help..i keep reposting but it does not seem to appear:bawling:

It will not appear. I think only video from You Tube, clips from Instagram, maybe Vimeo appear in Soompi. I clicked right on the url and I get your Slidely video.

• Like 5