[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

32 minutes ago, hsyhsy said:

So sharp, csi-berry!! Daebak!!

Yah, why is there is ring.. Omo omo....:wub:

..i don't want to dampen the mood.. but isn't it the dress she's wearing is the same dress for her drama episode??.. and can someone confirm if she's wearing a ring in that drama, since she is portraying a wife role.. and if she's wearing a ring.. can somebody capture a screenshot of that ring and have it compare with the one she's wearing on her latest ig post (if it is possible and visible for comparison).. coz my mind is going "gaga" over a possible scenario "if the rings are two different ring".. :)

• Like 8

@6u2n7a shippers might be shipping Lee Sang Woo with So Yeon (especially with a drama and CF together) if she wasn't on WGM.. Oohh, is this fate?! :sweatingbullets:

N her manjitnampeyon is way too forthcoming and heart-fluttering. For So Yeon, i feel it's almost love at first sight! Her 'comic idol came to life'! (I was very into Slam Dunk myself when i was younger, ahem.. So i can imagine her excitement.^_^) n she fell in love again and again with Si Yan after knowing his qualities and character over the 7 mths. 

Like many berries mentioned, I also can't imagine another person for the both of them after seeing how beautiful and alike they look together. It'll take me a long while to get over this.  

But if ever they are not going to be together, i will give my blessing to their dream life partner and also offer my apologies because all these shipping business might cause a strain to their relationship with actual life partner. 

What will be their last episode like in WGM??.. :confounded:

And all the hints and leads on IG.. Are they leading us to our destination??

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, alou said:
29 minutes ago, hsyhsy said:

So sharp, csi-berry!! Daebak!!

Yah, why is there is ring.. Omo omo....:wub:

..i don't want to dampen the mood.. but isn't it the dress she's wearing is the same dress for her drama episode??.. and can someone confirm if she's wearing a ring in that drama, since she is portraying a wife role.. and if she's wearing a ring.. can somebody capture a screenshot of that ring and have it compare with the one she's wearing on her latest ig post (if it is possible and visible for comparison).. coz my mind is going "gaga" over a possible scenario if the ring is a "two different ring".. :)

I think it is a shot taken in between filming her drama Happy Home. She wears a ring...that same ring for her drama role as Lee Pil Mo's wife.

20160404083453_1.jpg

201604031243119110_1.jpg

This same outfit from the last episode of her drama.

2016040701000447900029451.jpg

And this looks like a real park date if not for the drama script.

• Like 9

Errrmmm,,, I dont think So Yeon will like Jaerim - she will really feel like his aunt! and his eyes are v small... and height?? will he look like a manjitnam? :P

V Sorry to all the solim fans...i like Jaerim but not So Eun - hence I never shipped them... no hard feelings I hope. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

52 minutes ago, hsyhsy said:

@6u2n7a shippers might be shipping Lee Sang Woo with So Yeon (especially with a drama and CF together) if she wasn't on WGM.. Oohh, is this fate?! :sweatingbullets:

N her manjitnampeyon is way too forthcoming and heart-fluttering. For So Yeon, i feel it's almost love at first sight! Her 'comic idol came to life'! (I was very into Slam Dunk myself when i was younger, ahem.. So i can imagine her excitement.^_^) n she fell in love again and again with Si Yan after knowing his qualities and character over the 7 mths. 

Like many berries mentioned, I also can't imagine another person for the both of them after seeing how beautiful and alike they look together. It'll take me a long while to get over this.  

But if ever they are not going to be together, i will give my blessing to their dream life partner and also offer my apologies because all these shipping business might cause a strain to their relationship with actual life partner. 

What will be their last episode like in WGM??.. :confounded:

And all the hints and leads on IG.. Are they leading us to our destination??

I know what you mean -I actually find her quite compatible with LSW too... 

• Like 9

Just now, alou said:

..and the Manjjitnampyeon posted an update on his IG.. (i don't know how to post pics.. pabo ahjumma.. hehehe).. really these two.. :wub:

Guess this is their way of telling fans and each other - "we are still together" and "always thinking of you" :blush:

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

I know what you mean -I actually find her quite compatible with LSW too... 

..Andweee~!!! she looks good with Lee Pil Mo~!! hahaha.. Mianhe.. Siyang-shiii~!!! :D 

..ooopppppss!!! wrong thread.. :D

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Nguyễn Thùy Linh said:

Maybe Sky = Kim So Yeon, Kwak Si Yang : ))). Oh my delulu

opssssss ! I really like your delulu . Its seem like they mean as that your guess
Ohhh this is secret CODE for them:wub:

Soyeon : Which flower or me was prettier ?
Siyang : Answer -- > KIM SO YEON  (In situation take a Picture of SKY)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

Hmm...for my opinion, i don't think Soyeon will like Jaerim cheeszy character ( not to pin-point..Solim was my 1st favourite couple before). 

Ya. Think kim so-eun is a better match with jaerim. She can "throw back" as hard as him. I may be wrong but didn't he forgot her name and called her soyeon during their first day in the car. 

Frankly. If siyang is with an older cast that is not soyeon. Think his protective side may not be shown. As she seems to invoke that in people around her...friends, cast, fans, berries, siyang. 

• Like 10

I've been busy today so can't read this forum, and what I got now.....

WOW......daebak...though the preview pics still not available, so excited to see this adorable couple updated their IG, and just like before, they updated it in the same day, so many hints here and there :blush:

in her pic, So Yeon made a question to Si yang : which is prettier, me or flower??

then Si Yang answered it with his pic : SKY = Kim So Yeon :heart::heart:

omona....I'm melting......:wub:

• Like 15