[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

50 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

@alou I thought your from the Philippines because of the time PhST you posted earlier. Are you? Becasue I am too!~ ^^

..Mabuhay~!!  @nyzah13 one "Pinay Berry" here.. so is @ConMaRi , @keight314 (you're MIA girl!) and @novikoydy .. glad to know the we are growing here.. hehehe.. can i have a roll call to all "Pinay Berry".. kindly pm me.. who knows, one day, we will be able to meet like some of our fellow berries here..  

• Like 12

looks like Si Yang just have photoshoot with Instyle

I hope uri SiSo couple can get offer to photoshoot together again, just like cosmopolitan.....

thanks @khairunni for the translation, I'm really happy reading it :blush: I think people who's not berries also can see the naturalness in their reaction to each other. I think only some crazy fans and unmatured people who can't see it.....

I hope more news about that will coming in Korean news, so it will encourage to uri Siso couple to become real and go public about that.....cause many people are support them :wub:

• Like 17

On 4/3/2016 at 3:05 AM, ChuMills DejaVu said:

@studentkkk we haven't ask lovegirafekkk about the offer that you have mention. But there was an info, the reason why lovegirafekkk not allow us to print the picture more that a couple is that because at the time she were working under a condition that related with her art work. But i will try to discuss about it once again with @KalyanaV since she's the one who knew her. if we get the answer i'll inform you right away but may be through DM, thank you ^^  

Thanks dear...appreciate it..

Glad to see so many new Berries out here - sorry I didnt welcome you...Im lagging behind on  my IG posts too - am v busy cos of studies ( have assignments due 1 per week) and of cos cracking my brain for more juice for round 4 vid.  But Im still reading and liking all your posts - so glad to see it moving every time I check in. 

I just got news from youtube that my Siso Dangjin Promo Vid 2 was removed cos MBC claimed copyright content...:bawling:... hope they wont claim the rest else all the vids I made will be gone soon...but it also reminds me that we never saw the real Dangjin vid that Si Yang directed - hope MBC will prepare a 2hr Siso Special, complete with alot of BRI for us...

Baek Ji Young and husband - I remember it was discussed last year in this thread when I was still lurking...she also appeared on Healing Camp and shared some of her difficulties abt a younger husband - if some resourceful Berry knows or can find out which Ep. please drop a line here - I would love to watch it...

I'm with @ Summerryn - about age - it is a real concern because I will be stressed over having to look young all the time - plus entertainment industry always favour the young -how will she feel when she starts getting more roles as mother while bf or husband is still acting as young man?  And to shut her eyes and ears to the critics who are definitely out there -... but definitely all the noona-younger man pairing in dramas are helping to change people's views...but hey, who says, there are no problems when the husband is older?   

I still love Siso and maybe even more because of their 6.16 years gap!:blush:

• Like 17

@studentkkk don't feel mellow, dear, let's have faith with uri SiSo couple :blush:

just listen to this song, and the lyric is so fit with uri SiSo couple
'holds hands naturally', 'warm hug followed by sweet kiss', 'walk along beside me'.... that's uri SiSo :wub:

maybe you or @seesaw_love can make the video with this song as BGM :blush:

• Like 10

I do find this is interesting how in the same day, just difference in about one hour, we get news in IG from both of SiSo, first was Si Yang selfie uploaded by Instyle IG, then So Yeon also updated her selfie in IG, coincidence?? well, maybe, but I don't think so :w00t:

any berries can make some scenario/fanfics for this coincidence?? :D

don't forget to vote for uri SiSo fanfics

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-3-fanfiction/11/

• Like 15

Yes,I am think about that Why the location siyang do photoshoot in Instyle same as architecture as place Soyeon selfies ?  

Especially :wub: the wallpaper 

11211.jpg

Really look a like, Are they live in the same as  location  ? eiei:w00t:
Detective game is being here already :lol: 

• Like 17

I just went to So Yeon's IG and scrolled down - is my memory failing me but did she or did she not change alot of her old postings? Cos I see alot of photos of her and Si yang (from WGM) now.  i remember previously that was hardly any??

Can some Berry verify for me?

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

I just went to So Yeon's IG and scrolled down - is my memory failing me but did she or did she not change alot of her old postings? Cos I see alot of photos of her and Si yang (from WGM) now.  i remember previously that was hardly any??

Can some Berry verify for me?

nope, it's just the same, I've counted it before, So Yeon had 7 photos while Si Yang had 5 photos

@rastberrii . hahaha.... yes.... one scenario in my mind, So Yeon accompanied her nampyeon while he got photoshoot :w00t:

• Like 15

I love SiYang's black hair too...slightly long flirty hair style.....So Yeon is way too thin....I hope she eats more and if possible gets a little rest in between shooting. Kitty don't loose too much weight and puppy help her gain more weight and be healthy :wub::heart:

• Like 15

Just went to leave comments in Soyeon IG, Berries who have not leave comments there, please write more encouragement words in Soyeon IG & advise her eat more as she really getting skinny. I hope she can gain some weight & stay healthy.

Have not see Siyang photo shoot yet. Will take a look later. Berries, please cast your vote to Siso. Thank you

• Like 12

1 hour ago, eyra said:
I do find this is interesting how in the same day, just difference in about one hour, we get news in IG from both of SiSo, first was Si Yang selfie uploaded by Instyle IG, then So Yeon also updated her selfie in IG, coincidence?? well, maybe, but I don't think so :w00t:

any berries can make some scenario/fanfics for this coincidence?? :D

don't forget to vote for uri SiSo fanfics

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-3-fanfiction/11/

Did Kim So Yeon changed phone or just phone case?

I really do hope for another photoshoot or other projects together :) 

• Like 13