[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Wow! @seesaw_love

Thanks for bringing us all the good vibes and news of our SiSo couple! :)

If Si Yang was there, that is awesome! Hope someone has a pic of him. So Yeon wearing her bracelet is awesome too.

I love the support that both are giving to each other in their beautiful relationship. Were the cups used at the press conference?

@Alilla

I love your imagination, berry! Sounds good!  Lol....

SiSo couple needs to spend more time in their own home together, in their own bed. They have to give us lots of lovey dovey moments to satisfy us, berries!    :P

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

All from the FANS ...Did berries see Siyang's photo from Taiwan Fans Club :D

@studentkkk...i mean the gift in 1st photo was from Taiwan fans club...Did u all notice Siyang photo there? Is with Soyeon at music award...Taiwan Fans pasted there.

• Like 6

Thank you berry much @seesaw_love for the pics! I'm so happy that they filmed wgm today, but sadly though Siyang cannot be seen in the pic. It was also mentioned that someone saw our couple yesterday filming wgm. Hmm, hope that someone would leak pics. I'm sorry if I'm being greedy about this but I just can't help my berry heart :D

Anyways, tomorrow's thursday so at least we get to see some preview pics.

By the way, in the Happy Home trailer, I was mesmerized by Soyeon's acting especially the part when she was crying. She was totally giving her all. I can't wait for the drama this saturday :heart:

• Like 8

saw the trailer thanks to @seesaw_love but think i may not be able to watch it.....

really hard to see this forums' favorite lady have a hard time even in dramaland.

somehow think "her son" in the show is a past segment? died before show starts, therefore the tension between her and the husband and in law?

and somehow want to let my impression of the husband stays at the doctor in "emergency couple".

he is already giving a "I want to bash him" vibe in the trailer already.

(I need Saturday to be over....so i can watch WGM subbed)

• Like 8

I hope WGM will show us the beautiful moments of Si Yang and So Yeon preparing the cups and cupcake boxes together with their photos on it. That will be absolutely wonderful! It's really a daebak idea to show everyone that they are such a sweet and loving couple.

So Yeon's acting.....her crying scene is heart-wrenching. Hope she can receive an award this year end. Hope SiSo will stay together always and support each other.

• Like 9

@Summer Ryn @eyra.. now i understand... Im glad to see Taiwanese supporting Siso couple!   Think we are all waiting for Saturday .... counting down...

Berries, as you can see below, I am re-living Siso marriage.  Am sure some berries posted these pics in the early pages since they r not recent ones. Hope it brings a smile to your face as it did to mine. Sweet dreams! 

PicsArt_02-24-11.13.33_zpsgzzahpld.jpg

• Like 11

I freaking finish 16 episodes of I Need a Romance 3 in 2 days. Soyeon's acting is just too awesome. She was funny as well. Her aegyo especially. The kissing and intimate scenes OMG <3 <3

I saw someone commenting how will it be if Sung Joon's character JooWan was changed to Siyang haha. 

I LOVE KIM SO YEON. 

p.s Can Saturday come faster? ><

• Like 13

Can't wait until saturday... X) Is it gonna be the last part of the dangjin trip, or are there gonna be more? What do you guys think will come next? Is there gonna be a valentine episode? :heart:

ah, and when I listed my favourite moments of course I completely forgot the photoshoot for cosmopolitan... which might actually be my most favourite moment so far - they had such amazing chemistry, and the pictures turned out so beautiful... (*_*) I'm sure they serve as screensavers or wallpapers for quite a few, including me :wub:

• Like 9

@Nina Matti Hmm...i thnk after Dangjin Trip, they might stay in their house learn how to use knife which Soyeon have requested Siyang to teach her.

By the way, seesaw_love recommended Siyang Radio programme is worth hear...i felt he have a nice manly voice. He can be a DJ if he is not a actor.

Wow..count down today for photo preview...What are the 3 photos MBC will release?

@SamaraP Thanks...Your Artwork really talented, just like Magazine. 

• Like 9

Dear berries

I always forgot to ask u berries. Do u know full version of manual guidance of soyeon n siyang when their first meeting? Siyang said soyeon 8 point from 10 were similar to siyang. I think siyang and soyeon rather than food taste they have similar in the way of thinking of the matter. And I think both have similar taste in fashion. I mean the simple taste fashion style. What do u think berries chingu? 

• Like 7

Is it just me or SoYeon-ssi has gotten thinner? 

Her forearms and thighs are thinner....

Well, she is busy with a new drama. I just hope and pray that everything just runs smoothly with scripts churned out just at the right time so that filming can also be just at the right pacing - no live shoot mode please. Yeoshin annae will suffer :( 

...And she has to be kept in good health because as her friends say (Jung Kyung Ho etc) she still has to get married and have kids!! 

SiYang-ssi, please make sure your yaoongie is well fed. Or else....the entire Meow race and Berry folks are going to go get you. LOL

Uri yeoshin SoYeon, chal putakhaeyo ;)

Saranghae SiSo!!

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Nina Matti said:

ah, and when I listed my favourite moments of course I completely forgot the photoshoot for cosmopolitan... which might actually be my most favourite moment so far - they had such amazing chemistry, and the pictures turned out so beautiful... (*_*) I'm sure they serve as screensavers or wallpapers for quite a few, including me :wub:

Ya. Forget about that part..guess it is between the wedding and mbc dance...so overlook due to major events. The lunchbox part is funny. Where she is shy from taking out the lunchbox and he says he dun want to eat before realising the situation. 

For the photos, the fav one is the non cosmo one. The last one with the bracelet.  Pro photographer really makes a difference. Positioned them so well to get the vibe out perfectly. 

• Like 7