[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

In additionals to A BIG HUGS & Lots of Tons Thank you to @auroratasya berry as well...

Thanks for standing up on behalf of all berries here for the unpleasant remarks we received...LOVE U too auroratasya

All Berries, let's continue & walk beside our Siso Couple & Bring Happiness to our Soompi Paradise, looks forward more happy berries trees planting here...Kamsahamnida & Saranghaeyo:lol:

• Like 18

Been away for a couple of hours and have just watched ep 306 in kshowonline.. All I can say is our KSY couple never disappoints me, their sweetness makes my heart melt, haha.. It makes me smile while watching.. I'm always anticipating for every weeks episode. . Negativity just go away, instead spread love and good vibes for our KSY couple, fighting!!. Hi Chingu Berry @ConMaRi, advance happy :heart: ' s Day :D

• Like 16

Anyeong my dear Merry Berries !

It has been a while since this berry dropped by, actual work has been hectic like crazy .....  this berry is very very tired ... but never ever tired of this merrylicious berry heaven .... :wub::wub:

Can all of us have a :heart:BIG MERRYLICIOUS BERRYLICIOUS HUGZ  :heart: pleaseeee ????

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, angelinyourdreams said:

Been away for a couple of hours and have just watched ep 306 in kshowonline.. All I can say is our KSY couple never disappoints me, their sweetness makes my heart melt, haha.. It makes me smile while watching.. I'm always anticipating for every weeks episode. . Negativity just go away, instead spread love and good vibes for our KSY couple, fighting!!. Hi Chingu Berry @ConMaRi, advance happy :heart: ' s Day :D

Agree with you... their sweetness overload makes my heart flutter too... been watching the latest ep for the nth time already  and even got infected wih soyeon's virus... Uncooked rice lolll...  

To all the berries let's continue to spread love love love..

And for those people who doesnt have the same interest with us berries why not step out of this thread and find  some place and people with the same interest as yours instead of spreading a (let me put it this way since its ur own opinion) not so good vibe because we only spread love and good vibes in here....

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, chris3975 said:

Anyeong my dear Merry Berries !

It has been a while since this berry dropped by, actual work has been hectic like crazy .....  this berry is very very tired ... but never ever tired of this merrylicious berry heaven .... :wub::wub:

Can all of us have a :heart:BIG MERRYLICIOUS BERRYLICIOUS HUGZ  :heart: pleaseeee ????

Omo,i m choked...u hug u me so tight haha lets huuuug my berries....:wub:

• Like 9

hehe.

i really enjoyed the latest episode (Siyang's bday) with English subs.

the banner of him was QUITE BIG. haha.

the wallet - he kept it inside his pocket.

ah so happy that Soyeon was on the roll...he was really surprised.

told you. she kissed him on the lips - if not, no need to cover with her hand. 

i hope his birthday wish come true.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, auroratasya said:

Don't worry, Berry, I think the moderators are aware about our situation already ;) Our moderators jjang! :heart:

Aaah.. i see.. thank you for your words toward her/him, I've read your post, and found those unnecessary posts only in quote post which berries keep standing for SiSo. Proud to be here, and thank you moderators. 

200w_s.gif

• Like 12

Hi Dear berries,

I'm back after watching eng sub for the last ep of our siso. and they're never fail to made me all giddy, smile ear to ear, gigling all by myself until my sister reminding me to took some medicine..hahaha...

And as usual i really enjoy reading all the happy berries have shared the happy thought about this ep and i'm kinda nodding to the most all of your sharing (i don't want to comment to the unhappy thought, as i have said before i will never respond to any anti or "die hard fan-of one of our siso" comment, it's just waste my time.like one of our berrie said "life is just so short anyway to keep some unpleasant memory"). So keep to share happy virus dear chinngudeul.

This surprise party was very jjang!!! proud to so yeon..charandaaaa :grin:

Based on his expression, Si Yang was supposed didn't know about this suprise party, right? And he totally don't know about WGM shooting. This fact made me happy to found that Si Yang wore the bracelet (it's seen when si yang in the car), ahhh...so he always wore the bracelet..chuaaaa:heart:. (I don't know how to put pic in this thread, mianhee)

Keep Sailing Shippers:wub:

• Like 16

5 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

Berries asking of Siso skinship recap ?  

this video has it all from Ep01 - Ep16 skinship collection from hold hands (not all cos too many), piggyback, run & hug,  forehead kiss, cheek kiss, recharge hugs ...... all in this video !  

Thank you for making my wish come true! :grin:

The reason why I want a skinship video cause I wanna brainwash my sister lol. Nah I just wanna show how lovey dovey they are haha :blush:

• Like 10

It's so nice to watch the episode with english subs. Gonna watch again for the nth times.

I really like what MC Dindin said that Soyeon tries everything for the first time for Siyang. It seems that through this show, she's developing a lot of skills. It's good that she's doing something. I'm really amazed at her knitting skills though, I mean she just finished it in ten days. I thought knitting takes a lot longer to finish. Even though her hands are clumsy in the kitchen, she's super creative when it comes to handicrafts. I'm truly happy for her. 

By the way, Siyang's manager was not the same person who appeared on the first episode. Changed manager or he has two?

I'm wondering how Siyang and Soyeon's mom reacts about the wasted rice though. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, manhwacouple said:

Based on his expression, Si Yang was supposed didn't know about this suprise party, right? And he totally don't know about WGM shooting. This fact made me happy to found that Si Yang wore the bracelet (it's seen when si yang in the car), ahhh...so he always wore the bracelet..chuaaaa:heart:. (I don't know how to put pic in this thread, mianhee)

yep, his shining, shimmering couple bracelet. kkk

jH9Ha8o.jpg

for the nth times watching the latest episode...i was observing the reactions of the people around watching them - aside from in awe for every gift given to him, just like Dindin they're jealous of Siyang for having such a good wife and the best fan of him. *huhuhu

• Like 21

2 hours ago, keight314 said:

yep, his shining, shimmering couple bracelet. kkk

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PHOTOS

wkwkwkwk soyeon ah, Now Soyeon doesn't need to check siyang wore the absolute bracelet via in the internet, He will wore their absolute bracelet every day, anytime, anywhere as proud of goddess ane soyeon manjittnam nampyeonim. luv u Both….SISO :heart::heart:

Edit : @ChuMills DejaVu Agreed 100% chingu How could Siyang not fall for Soyeon…All of her cuteness and effort to do her best. The positive side of WGM I think is  both of them learn a lot thru this experienced.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, keight314 said:

i know it doesn't matter - but for us girls it is. hehe. we want the best for our "husband /boyfriend/ SOME/ SO/ SS"

the wallet: i passed read the post about this - so here it is.

You spoke my mind... she's really give only the best, and from all the event, the best part is when she gave the scraf... she's put her heart and thought for him through the scraf... 

WGM give So Yeon so many firts time experience... she's step out from her comfort zone and let her self explore beyond her thought about her self... yes, she is a determinate person, but WGM make her dare to challenge her self to try many new things... and I think... just like the scraf that was priceless.... the experience also priceless... the experience gives new bright side of her... and really... what she did really inspiring... love her more... and more... and how could Si Yang not fall for her? 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, keight314 said:

i know it doesn't matter - but for us girls it is. hehe. we want the best for our "husband /boyfriend/ SOME/ SO/ SS"

the wallet: i passed read the post about this - so here it is.

If it's PRADA, wow...... I just checked their website, and it seems that male wallets' price range around 300 British Pounds. So... about half a million Korean Won?:o

• Like 9