[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

i lost the scenes with toothbrush and the water from toilet...HK can be really  vengeful!!!JE totally deserved...

started...last scene...JE left but came back and took the box...poor HK almost faint...JE and that shameless woman in her house...they drink...SR talking...

still calling her punk...like always Sr provokes him...JE is not used to drink coughs...she brought some ice...they laugh...Hk hears them ...she washes him with ice ...they look at each other his phone rings ...is Hk...calling him honey where are you...he lies and tell her not to wait

SR WATCHES HIM ....HK DROPPED HER PHONE CRYING

SR WANTED TO REMOVE HER CLOTHES...EASY WOMAN...THANKS GOD HE STOPPED HER....HE TALKS...AT LEAST HE SEEMS HE HAS MORE BRAINS...

WE SEE A VERY SAD HK WALKING BACK...MY HEART BREAKS FOR HER

• Like 5

NEXT MORNING...CLOCK ALARM ...HK WAKES ...HER MORNING RUNING ...NOW IS COOKING ...HK CALLS HER MOM ...MOM PRETENDS EVERYTHING IS OK

HK TOLD HER MOM SHE NEEDS HER...MOM IS SURPRISED...IS SAD HER DAUGHTER COULD NOT BE HONEST ...SHE SAID I'M STILL YOUR MOM...REMEMBERS YK...WONDERS HOW IS SHE ...SO SAD....

SR COOKING...JE IN BATHROOM...HE HAS TOOTHBRUTH THERE???NOW THEY EAT TOGETHER

• Like 5

@valsava" I don't know what the hell HG was thinking, but my thought was when I seen her putting water in the pitcher as if JE stooped that low to kiss SE like she was filthy or something. But it was really disgusting to me yikes!!

I wish Jin-eon had kissed Hae-gang after he brushed his teeth with that water...

Aigoooooo chingu....this is so mean of you ;)...at least he didn't drink that water...i like how he splash that water on himself in the mirror...even he was disgusted in way for what he did

The subtitles come out so late that it gets frustrating to keep waiting for the eps..still I've watched the first two episodes and it's intriguing.I'm guessing it's okay to call it a melodrama and wish they don't add any comedic style later on...The main lady is a mystery and she's the strongest one of all the characters have to say.I think the husband is being too strict on her..it's easy to surmise she's still on reverse mechanism and having a hard time to deal with her sad past with the baby gone..but he took the easy way out and just went on to have a new relationship..can't just sympathize with him.

I agree...he even doesn't want to give her a chance to try to save their relationship and i think it's not fair to her

• Like 7

JE BROTHER IN LAW AND HIS WIFE...SHE HAS A BEAUTY MASK...TRIES TO KISS HIM...HE STOPPS HER...THEY ARE SO FUNNY...NOW WE HAVE JE PARENTS SCENES...MOM TALK...ABOUT HER SON ...DEFENDING HIM...DAD SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HK...JE IS BACK HOME...THE JERK ASKS HK IF IS WELL,HK VOICE IS SO SAD...

• Like 5

Well..if he marries her...it would be ok if he cheats her with ex-wife right? haha...HK will be their divorce lawyer...even better

You know when you list all that like that...i start to think will it be ok for my week heart...i was right....this will be another Twinkle twinkle for main female lead...well i won't have to buy eye elution drops...i'll just watch this and cry all the time;)

As for PHB...i hate her here but she's good...both of girls rules...lead guy looks great but to be honest in these 3 eps didn't get to me

@zagigirl     That would be the Law of Karma at work...!       karma.gif

It occurs to me, after further reflection on ep. 2 - that it may not have been an accident but attempted murder - only they got the wrong "victim" - they were attempting to kill Yong-Gi.

We saw that Yong-Gi looked under her car and saw a tracking device there.  She also saw this man whom she recognized and was scared of him. She then took HK's car, and HK took her car. But those people who were after YG did not know the drivers were switched in the cars. We saw him looking at where the car is. Then HK ran out of gas and pulled over to the side of the road, where she sort of dozed off.

That big track entered that section of the road, and immediately they shut off the road so no other cars can follow. That truck hits YG's car which was parked on the road shoulder, and continues on it's way. A normal passing truck would most likely not have hit a car parked on the shoulder, and certainly would not have continued to drive.

So now - once HK recovers - we are going to end up with two "YG" - while the murderers thought they disposed of their "problem."

You're right.. someone wanted to kill YG and they made a mistake...it think it was company people...it has something to do with her video statement...they found out she was do one...i miss subbs...i might be wrong

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 6

HK INVITED JE TO EAT...JE HAS NO APPETITE...ALREADY EAT ...SHE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT SHAMPOO...HK MENTIONS EUNSEOL...JE FINALLY SAID LET'S END...ASKED FOR A DIVORCE.,..HK ASKED WHEN ENDED...SUCH A SAD TALK...JE...SELFISH JERK GAVE HER THE DIVORCE PAPERS

• Like 6

NEXT MORNING...CLOCK ALARM ...HK WAKES ...HER MORNING RUNING ...NOW IS COOKING ...HK CALLS HER MOM ...MOM PRETENDS EVERYTHING IS OK

HK TOLD HER MOM SHE NEEDS HER...MOM IS SURPRISED...IS SAD HER DAUGHTER COULD NOT BE HONEST ...SHE SAID I'M STILL YOUR MOM...REMEMBERS YK...WONDERS HOW IS SHE ...SO SAD....

SR COOKING...JE IN BATHROOM...HE HAS TOOTHBRUTH THERE???NOW THEY EAT TOGETHER

I wonder whats wrong with her and her mother...beside that mother didn't tell her she has a twin...it will be very hard on our girl...she lost child...husband...mother hides from her things...poor her :(

• Like 7

ANGRY HK TEARS THE PAPERS...BAEK SUK HAS NO CLIENT ...IS PLAYING WITH HIS SISTER...IS SO SWEET

Why girl? Give him what he wants...you may ad one good kick in the richard simmons...he'll be sorry anyway...sooner or later...bastard...i'm pissed again...need to calm down...

• Like 6

BAEK AND HIS SISTER WATCHING HIGHSCHOOL ALBUM PHOTO...SHE TELLS HIM SHE IS PRETTY...ASKS HIM IF WILL MARRY HER....JE MOM CALLS BAEK SUK DAD ABOUT MISS KOREA...JE IN A MEETING...HK MOM HITS A MAN...THE MAN IS UPSET JE DAD WITNESSES THEIR FIGHT ...

BAEK SUK DAD DEFENDS HK MOM ...IS HELPING HER...SHE THANKED HIM...THIS IS THE BEGINING OF A BEAUTIFULL FRIENDSHIP I HOPE...MAYBE THEY WILL BE A COUPLE ...HK MOM IS SERVING AT JE MOM MISS KOREA MEETING ...BAE SUK DAD IS THERE TOO

• Like 6

@andy78 ...seems it's only us chingu...but tnx :)

So JE dad and her mum were sweethearts in the past...i see it's stepmum cancer wound...

BS's dad and her mum? Yes...i support that friendship ;)

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 7

EVIL COUPLE ARE WATCHING SOME PHOTOS WITH PREGNANT WOMEN...LOOKING FOR KIM FIANCE AS CHAIRMAN ORDERED ...

DIRTY MANAGER AND JE BROTHER UIN LAW MEET ...THEY WERE FRIENDS ...JE BIL TREATS HIM LIKE A STRANGER...A MAN FOLLOWED THE REPORTER ...PUT A MICROPHONE...YK ARRIVED USES A BIG HAT AND GLASSES ...JE BIL LISTENS THEIR TALK...SHE MENTIONED A NAME THAT WORRIED JE BIL...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 7

@valsava" I don't know what the hell HG was thinking, but my thought was when I seen her putting water in the pitcher as if JE stooped that low to kiss SE like she was filthy or something. But it was really disgusting to me yikes!!

I wish Jin-eon had kissed Hae-gang after he brushed his teeth with that water...

Aigoooooo chingu....this is so mean of you ;)...at least he didn't drink that water...i like how he splash that water on himself in the mirror...even he was disgusted in way for what he did

The subtitles come out so late that it gets frustrating to keep waiting for the eps..still I've watched the first two episodes and it's intriguing.I'm guessing it's okay to call it a melodrama and wish they don't add any comedic style later on...The main lady is a mystery and she's the strongest one of all the characters have to say.I think the husband is being too strict on her..it's easy to surmise she's still on reverse mechanism and having a hard time to deal with her sad past with the baby gone..but he took the easy way out and just went on to have a new relationship..can't just sympathize with him.

I agree...he even doesn't want to give her a chance to try to save their relationship and i think it's not fair to her

@zagigirl" Oh yes JE did drink some of the nasty water when HG put in the pitcher, and put it back in the refrigerator. then he goes in the refrige get's it out and started drinking it. while I'm sitting there saying no don't drink it like JE can hear me lol.

• Like 7

REPORTER PROMISED WILL INVESTIGATE ...DIRTY MANAGER CAME TO BIL OFFICE ASKING FOR HELP...HE KNELT HAS NO PRIDE,,,EVEN MENTIONED YK NAME I THINK...YK AND HER GRANDMOTHER...SWEET SCENE...TOLD HER SHE LOVES HER...YK TALKS ABOUT HER MOM AND DAD

JE BIL WATCHES YK PHOTO REMEMBERS HER TALK...CALLS HER...SHE SEEMS SHE KNOWS IS HER FIANCE MURDERER...SHE SAID SHE WILL FIND HIM NO MATTER WHAT...I THINK THAT WORTHLESS MAN ORDERED THE MURDER...

JE AND HK...HE IS NOT FEELING WELL...SHE BROUGHT HIM SOMETHING TO DRINK,MEDICINES...NOW HK CONFRONTS SR...THAT GIRL STILL DARES TO ANSWER TO HK...SHAMELESS...NOW THE 2 WOMEN ARE IN JE OFFICE...HK LEAVES ...SR TRYING TO CALL JE ...PHONE IS OUT OF AREA...FROM THE CAR HK CALLED HER AND GAVE HER AN ORDER

• Like 6

ahhhh Oh My god, ending of ep 4 was soooooo good, HK is so smart. I cant wait to see more. I think we will have the time jump in ep 6 or 7. 

I pity Yong Ki the most after 4 ep, her lover died, she is pregnant, she is in danger because HK's in-laws want to get rid of her. S

WOW HK IS NOT GIVING UP SO EASY...SHE SENT SR HOME WITH AN ENVELOPE... SR RINGS AT THE DOOR...JE OPENS SHE TOUCHES HIS  CHEEK  ...FROM THE PREVIEW:IT SEEMS WE HAVE WAR...  BROUGHT HER MOM AT HOUSE ...HK MOM WILL HELP...HK ASKED HER MOTHER IN LAW HELP...AND TOLD SR SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND...BROTHER IN LAW IS A SNAKE!!!IT SEEMS HE STOLE HIS WIFE POSITION...HE WILL BE PROMOTED!!!

Edited by andy78
  • Like 7

@zagigirl" Oh yes JE did drink some of the nasty water when HG put in the pitcher, and put it back in the refrigerator. then he goes in the refrige get's it out and started drinking it. while I'm sitting there saying no don't drink it like JE can hear me lol.

I thought she left that water in the bathroom...i remember it wrong then ;)

@andy78 maybe is BIN behind that...but somehow i have a feeling sister would do such a thing first...well...we'll see

• Like 6

WOW HK IS NOT GIVING UP SO EASY...SHE SENT SR HOME WITH AN ENVELOPE...AND BROUGHT HER MOM ...FROM THE PREVIEW:IT SEEMS WE HAVE WAR...HK MOM WILL HELP...HK ASKED HER MOTHER IN LAW HELP...AND TOLD SR SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND...BROTHER IN LAW IS A SNAKE!!!IT SEEMS HE STOLE HIS WIFE POSITION...HE WILL BE PROMOTED!!!

It's ok not to give up...but i think it's the wrong way...SR,lows, in-lows should not be her focus...JE is her real problem

Anyway...it was good again :)...tnx chingu

• Like 7

WOW HK IS NOT GIVING UP SO EASY...SHE SENT SR HOME WITH AN ENVELOPE...AND BROUGHT HER MOM ...FROM THE PREVIEW:IT SEEMS WE HAVE WAR...HK MOM WILL HELP...HK ASKED HER MOTHER IN LAW HELP...AND TOLD SR SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND...BROTHER IN LAW IS A SNAKE!!!IT SEEMS HE STOLE HIS WIFE POSITION...HE WILL BE PROMOTED!!!

It's ok not to give up...but i think it's the wrong way...SR,lows, in-lows should not be her focus...JE is her real problem

Anyway...it was good again :)...tnx chingu

JE is her real problem i agree !!!My friend right now i feel i will love Baek Suk more...maybe at  the end of story when she will remember she will understand JE is the past...and Baek Suk is her future...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 6