SHE BANGS~ SHE BANGS~ Yea we sang it!!

Guest yandje

wokakaka~
blobhehe.gifblobhehe.gifJUST BECAUSE the azzboi is a super fan of Will Hung we had to sing this blobhehe.gifblobbaka.gif Just for fun though ~~~~~~~blobhehe.gif- SUNG BY LILAZNCUB(lilazz), STRAWBERRY(dordor), AZNBOI_ (azzboi)& YANDJE @hkmtv! ________________________________________________________________________________ She Bangs YANDJE - Talk to me Tell me your name You blow me off like it's all the same You lit a fuse and now I'm ticking away Like a bomb Yeah, Baby LILAZN - Talk to me Tell me your sign You're switching sides like a Gemini You're playing games and now you're hittin' my heart Like a drum Yeah, Baby guys- Well if Lady Luck gets on my side girls- We're gonna rock this town alive guys - I'll let her rough me up girls- Till we knock them out She walks like she talks, And she talks like she walks ** girls + azzboi - And she bangs, she bangs lilazz - Oh baby When girls + lilazz- she moves, she moves azzboi - I go crazy 'Cause she looks like a flower but she stings like a bee Like every girl in history girls + azzboi - She bangs, she bangs lilazz- I'm wasted by the way she moves girls + azzboi – she moves she moves lilazz- No one ever looked so fine guys- She reminds me that a woman only got one thing on her mind ** dordor - Talk to me Tell me your name I'm just a link in your daisy chain Your rap sounds like a diamond Map to the stars Yeah, Baby azzboii_ -Talk to me Tell me the news You wear me out like a pair of shoes We'll dance until the band goes home Then you're gone Yeah, Baby yandje - Well if it looks like love should be a crime lilazz- You'd better lock me up for life dordor - I'll do the time with a smile on my face azzboi - Thinking of her in her leather and lace REPEAT ** guys- Well if Lady Luck gets on my side girls- We're gonna rock this town alive guys - I'll let her rough me up girls- Till we knock them out She walks like she talks, And she talks like she walks.. haha (girls: And we talk like we walk) girls + lilazz - And she bangs, she bangs azzboi - Oh baby girls + azzboi- When she moves, she moves lilazz- I go crazy 'Cause she looks like a flower but she stings like a bee Like every girl in history all - She bangs, she bangs all – she moves she moves all - She bangs, she bangs all – she moves she moves

Guest juki_love

RESERVED

EDITT

+O+

azzboii_ -Talk to me

Tell me the news

You wear me out like a pair of shoes

We'll dance until the band goes home

Then you're gone

Yeah, Baby

**melts** whose voice is that ar?????????????????????

haha it's deep -___-;;

haha neways, everyone did good~

dordor was a bit slow on her parts sometimes but that's okies~ and i'm guessing she usually speaks in canto? since her canto is ~

haha anyways i feel like laughing ++ coz i haven't heard this in ages then u say Will Hung

[haha anyways.. i'll send u my parts soon for dadada]

RESERVED

EDITT

+O+

azzboii_ -Talk to me

Tell me the news

You wear me out like a pair of shoes

We'll dance until the band goes home

Then you're gone

Yeah, Baby

**melts** whose voice is that ar?????????????????????

haha it's deep -___-;;

haha neways, everyone did good~

dordor was a bit slow on her parts sometimes but that's okies~ and i'm guessing she usually speaks in canto? since her canto is ~

haha anyways i feel like laughing ++ coz i haven't heard this in ages then u say Will Hung

[haha anyways.. i'll send u my parts soon for dadada]

AZZBOI :wub:

yah.. its deep!

hahaha my fav parts are:

dordor - I'm just a link in your daisy chain <<<< sounds so good!!!

@02,18: ohh babey <<<<-- wokakakak so funny

and i like all the ooh babey parts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@03,13: hehe haha <<<--- HAHAHAHAH so cute

Thanks for ur comments juki! yeah. send ur part to me soon la

:lol:

kaka....cuuuuteeeeeee =)..really cool attempt XD..although slow in some parts..but hey it's ricky martin =D

no its william hung! :lol::lol: jkjk

lol... pretty cool.

some parts were off.

cute collab. do more!

very cute. i like how you all divided up the parts
thank u thank u!!

uhh .. i hope you guys don't usually sing like that. lol.. cute!

xoxo

haahha of cuz not. haha this was just for fun, should sound funny ..... :huh:

Hhahaha! That was awesome! :lol:

How did you guys recorded the whole thing?

:lol: thx.....

how we recorded?

we recorded like the original way of recording... ? heheh i split the lyrics n everyone sang their parts and sent to me for mixing it! :lol:

Ah I see. So you didn't sang it together all at once.

haha nah.... lilazz lives in usa, dordor and azzboi are in holland and im in sweden :lol:

@MissKoreanPie:

Thank u MissKoreanPie :wub:

Archived