[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -ryce akashi-

minho is so cute in the above pic!

on a sadder note, world cup sucks now that korea's out. they should have shown the red card to that damn referee. almost all the commentators for the game, including espn had said that it was clearly an offside goal. everyone cept that stupid referee.

I met shootdori in hannover yesterday...

Hyunwoo is so cute.. I took a pic of him. when everyone took pics the whole team, I knelt near Hyunwoo and called him. he look at me.. I took his pic and then I told him one more (pointed my finger), he smiled and made a piece sign...

I also talked with one crew. she still remembers me.. we met before when shootdori had a match in Hannover...

I asked about their staying in germany.. but I forgot to ask about the show, like the end of shootdori show... T_T

only HyunWoo, TaeSoo and MinHo came with the Mcs, KimJongMin and ShinJi...

oh, I saw one of the kids from another team.. I forgot his name.. I saw his picture with TaeHoon here... he was with his mother.. I tried to take his pic but they walked so fast.. I could not catch them...

this kid...

img_3_6_7.jpg

Guest fakeplastictrees

lalala *waits patiently for a link*

while we wait for a link..

here's some capsfrom today's episode<3

BTW, I THINK THEY'RE SHWOING BOTH KOR VS FRA & KOR VS SUI GAMES(:

KOREA VS. FRANCE

b552992e.jpg

d43f262a.jpg

the other pictures won't load for me..for some weird reason ):<

and i havent' seen the ep. yet..

but alot of people are complaining saying ..

"since when was this show "nahl ah ra dongbangshingi!?"

KOREA VS. SWITZERLAND

I feel bad for the kids..they had to watch a game like this ):

d8730c0e.jpg

64940259.jpg

9b3e2833.jpg

... :fury: :fury: :fury:

16bb54d7.jpg

bbadd3f5.jpg

588fba76.jpg

1e14502d.jpg

655a697a.jpg

be9d0dfa.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10-1.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

): <3333

credits: shootdoli.com

Guest charmm

64940259.jpg

Is Hyunwoo growing a mullet? :D

GAHH~~

The last few pictures made me sad T________T

The expression on the kids faces and that announcer guy...

Ontop of that, the players who played with all they had.

I feel so sad that the kids had to see that,

but I guess it's a part of life, disappointment.

Anyways, enough of the sad talk.

Shin Junghwan is hilarious~

Seems like his outfit's been updated with pink cheeks n' a mustache xD

wow even little kids know that the reff was being a bit unfair...but I hope that dosn't make them angry like some people were after the game...like me -.-..yepp I was ready to kill, but then like 2 minutes later I calmed down and I realized it isn't all the reffs fault, swiss was better in the first half, Korea dominated in the second, but luck was never with them...

so anyways, is that episode coming out today..they still didnt show shootdori at the France game too, right?

Guest fakeplastictrees

wow even little kids know that the reff was being a bit unfair...but I hope that dosn't make them angry like some people were after the game...like me -.-..yepp I was ready to kill, but then like 2 minutes later I calmed down and I realized it isn't all the reffs fault, swiss was better in the first half, Korea dominated in the second, but luck was never with them...

so anyways, is that episode coming out today..they still didnt show shootdori at the France game too, right?

I think they're going to show both games today :)

Guest candy012

no links for this week's episode yet...it's sad that the kids had to see korea lose, the tears in the players' eyes, was sad...but all in all i think korea did a great job thru out the world cup.

hope to see more shoot dori after the world cup...

Guest lenakeem

omgawwwd. this show CANT end. and if they bring in new little kids i refuse to watch. i got soo attachted to these kids!!.. nooooo!!..

if they end this show. ill be a big mess.. this is like the only show that has kids on it thats funny. liek all the other shows with kids in it is usually lame and boring but shootodir was soo much fun and all teh stupid // cute things the kids did.. NOOOO!!!!..

*cries*

hopefully they wont end the show XPP

The show is over. Or at least with these kids.

They played in the "Kid's World Cup" and that is it.

There's no point in denying the fact. These kids are older and need to go to school.

Guest fyren

This show ended because of some of the shoot dori can't afford to lose education over the production of the show.

Kids were cute, I really followed this show in the beginning but just stopped watching because..these kids didn't do anything soccer wise.

Whats their record?, 3-20/30 something?.

I am sure the network wanted to see them win a trophy, or a sudden comeback- but these kids are the worst when it comes to soccer.

Although this show has an immense audience- which sharply dropped by the way; almost 10 percent in the last two months. its a severe cutback for the network when they are not getting enough returns. Its their own fault for not winning the tournament TWICE and forcing the network to keep filming the rest of the series. Who do you think sponsors the countries thats been invited to these tournaments?.

The FC shoot dori dome was also created in hoping that these kids will leave a mark and a trophy- it just became the hollow ground of european countries...hey.....sounds familiar....

I heard its a ghost dome now...network took the risk, and it didn't pay off this time T.T

Guest charmm

I am sure the network wanted to see them win a trophy, or a sudden comeback- but these kids are the worst when it comes to soccer.

It's ridiculous how you go around leaving negative comments

to forums that have anything to do with soccer :rolleyes:

If KBS wanted kids that could win trophys they would've gotten kids who had more experience.

They knew from the beginning that these kids were new at it.

& if you've really been following this show as you say,

you would've noticed how greatly they've improved.

But then again, you stopped watching and for some reason you come to this forum saying how bad they are?

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

FC shoot dori..the episode is coming out today....that's what i heard-read...so it's not ending yet!! so have hope guys!!<33

Guest niccin

not out yet??

en...but we'r pretty sure that there's one episode today ..right?

with all the pics we've seen ...there's at least 2 world cup game episodes ...only if they combined the 2 into 1..

to those who don't really watch the show the entire time and like to critize the shootdori kids for not doing great on soccer....please stop those ridiculous comments...

if u've watched at least 30 episodes of shootdori...u'll know just how much the kids've improved in their soccer skills, and by saying that, i don't mean just improved abit, they've improved to become very competitive and professional in kids soccer...they'r not just a team that other teams can easily knock out...

despite the fact that FC Shootdori has only formed for merely 8 months...most of the kids started from 0 in their soccer skills to now ..i'd say they'r probably on, at least, 6.5 on the scale of 10 as a team...

they've played so many games and gone through so much pratices....how can someone said that the kids didn't do much soccer related activities on teh show?

Archived