The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest maryosei

well i havent post anything and i wanted to ask how everyone is doing today, is 111111 angry with someone on this thread cos i have read what she/he said. also does anyone knows when JJ/Yeonie next performance is. Thanks

Guest Lis_424

i rewatched the eng sub of strong heart clip again, now i still like giyeon but less now, but they were still cute... i was wondering if LSG rejected chae yeon maybe cuz it's too weird to say "yes we can still be together" on tv and let everyone know. i think he had to say something out of his mind fast to make it less awkward and public? dunno...

lol but i notice that shindong, eunhyuk and leeteuk didnt give much reaction during chae yeon and LG's story... many of the guests were laughin a lot... to me they seem like they are less lively even before the age comment thing... i wonder why ... lol maybe cuz they were thinking of heechul? or they have crushes on CY? lol i'm thinking too much.... ^_^blush.gif

Guest maryosei

@Lis_424 you right if you look at it this way who would announce their relationship in public so i think when chae yeon said they should give it a try i think it was scripted bcos she is not the kind of girl who would want anyone to know whom she is dating. about lee seung gi if he had said yes after the show people would have been speculating if is true that they are going out so he had to make up something pretty fast. about super junior members why wouldnt they be jealous when chae yeon had feelings for lee seung gi who is even younger than them in the past who knows maybe they wish it was one of them

Guest ~*RiKa*~

thanks for the pics^^

lucky Dangerous fans :D

love her fresh face^^

not_popular, I won't do it again .. Promise ^^and thanks for yr warning

Gogi/ Rika, Wish all the best for both of you bye bye(I am going back to my place kee~ kee~)

hey!!

where are you going?? :o

we love having you here ^_^

waiting for your come back :P

looks like yeonie met with her fan club after appearing on SBS Power FM 107.7

f2032d16c5cbf4434b90a7e.png

7604c8ecea2d4e0d79f055e.png

138cb8d5ec55ca43a08bb7e.png

credit wizard2.sbs.co.kr

Guest amura

thanks guys ^__^

here is a pic i found but idk where is she , she is wearing Crazy's outfit :)

vi2v.jpg

Cr:caranddriving @twitter

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

^ thx for the link ;)

that's a pic from the SBS CulTwoShow performance w/ MBLAQ @ Ehwa Women's University Hospital for some charity event....here's more pics...

jhdd9c.jpg

205sdn4.jpg

2mhenx0.jpg

34pfloh.jpg

35iuh7d.jpg

5dunid.jpg

ieimf5.jpg

25s0mdh.jpg

33l0zfd.jpg

33bmnud.jpg

2l2i6b.jpg

51a9le.jpg

344wbwz.jpg

34si25y.jpg

2573ek1.jpg

credit as tagged

thanks for sharing the pics! i love seeing mblaq & chae yeon unnie interaction! hehe, honestly, i like her interacting with many other artists, but i feel like she & mblaq can become really close friends because of their personalities.

chae yeon unnie's performance today was daebak! she was really powerful during the performance =]

Guest maryosei

I really enjoyed her performance today, her hair style really fit with the outfit she wore and it was really cute when her hand got tangled up in her outfit at around 2:11. thanks for the pictures.Yeonie fighting

Guest maryosei

she is so good and wonder how she walks and dance in these long heels. does both digital sales and album sales go to her company. bulgogi88 thanks for the pics, i mean how do you get most of JJ's information. eg links and pictures.

Guest maryosei

Is so funny to me how some people who doesnt even know how to sing not to talk of dancing have to critize that she is a good performer, sings well but her dancing is ugghh. they dont know how difficult it is to adjust both at the same time and of course her heels too is part of the issue.

Guest Blaaaahs

Is so funny to me how some people who doesnt even know how to sing not to talk of dancing have to critize that she is a good performer, sings well but her dancing is ugghh. they dont know how difficult it is to adjust both at the same time and of course her heels too is part of the issue.

I agree! So many people complain about artists lip syncing but I feels like people aren't appreciating CY's performance enough for singing most of the song AND dancing! =(

Btw I was looking at this pic that that not_popular posted:

334ovhk.jpg

Did Yeonie fix her teeth? I remember that it wasn't "perfectly" straight on one side before (but that wasn't usually noticeable). She looks really pretty in the pic tho!!

Guest maryosei

wow i never knew that Gahee was one of chae yeon's backup dancers during two of us days just found out about it when i was watching two of us live performance so no wonder Yeonie supported her when some netizens attacked her for saying she prefer only tall guys.@Blaaaahs am not sure if she did fixed her teeth.

Guest Blaaaahs

wow i never knew that Gahee was one of chae yeon's backup dancers during two of us days so no wonder Yeonie supported her when some netizens attacked her for saying she prefer only tall guys. also am not sure if she fixed her teeth

Oh wow I never knew that either~ Did someone post about it here? Can't seem to find it.

But I went for a quick google search and sure enough she was there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj4Uc0Jrp6I

How cool xD Love it when CY interacts with all the other artists~

Also does anyone know why she didn't perform on MuBank today? D: