The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest varsava

hey gyus,I don't understand anything.Who is bashing Chae Yeon?

About the award.I'm afraid there aren't many chances for Yeonie.This years appeared many new artists.Even i don't think they are better than Yeonie(I hate recent Korean gassoos,to tell the truth) but they are much younger and the companies spent so much money to pomote them.But what's the problem?She has her own fans and we love her

Guest energywen

i gave up on the bashings. LOL

netizens have nth better to do.

if they bash on my YT vids, I jus delete n block them. LMAO

Anycall Popularity Award..i tink her chance is slim juding from the competition.

but i hope she attend the award show, cus i got tic. LOLLLL

Guest talkative_gal92
Edit: thanks talkative_gal92 for the update. Oooh, I like how you

put CY in a dangerous encounter!

I wish CY offered to take me out for some ice cream! :P

:lol: don't we all wish that? :rolleyes:

i gave up on the bashings. LOL

netizens have nth better to do.

if they bash on my YT vids, I jus delete n block them. LMAO

Anycall Popularity Award..i tink her chance is slim juding from the competition.

but i hope she attend the award show, cus i got tic. LOLLLL

i've never heard of anti fans before

until i started to like korea entertianments

and... i think it's just weird

do ppl find joy in doing that? <_<

^hahahaha! yeah, but being a 'guy' it would probably have a different meaning for me! :P

EDIT: yeah energywen agree with you that it is unfair that 'sexy' artists & females in particular get the most crap from the antis. hate to say it, but i've witnessed that it is mostly from girls, yeah i guess girls can be so 'catty'! <_< But lucky you with tix to the awards show, do they allow cameras? 'Cuz I hop you can take a lot of pics & post them here or on [YEON!] IEF! :D When you say 'chinese album' do you mean an album recorded in Chinese or just a special release for the Chinese market?

Guest energywen

^

^ too bad in korea, they find joy in that...

they can pick on EVERYTHING about chaeyeon, especially jus bcus she go the sexy route.

sexy singers got antis like more easily den others. zzzz..which is jus dumb.

anyway, chaeyeon every week will go China for the show recording.

and there is hint of her chinese album releasin in Dec. LIKE FINALLY. -.-;

she recorded it in APRIL alr la! -.-; drag n drag.

^The flight is prolly like 1.5 hrs or something, but if you travel that frequently it could take a toll on your health. I'm sure CY is busy as it is, plus all the stress of traveling & the bad air quality in China, well hope she takes good care of herself! :)

Re: the Chinese release, sorry for my bad memory, I remember now. it is supposed to have two tracks in Chinese (i recall one song was 'greedy' or something like that) & the chinese promotion company requested the songs right? :huh:

not_popular i watched that PKL's 'wonderful outing' too & was wondering what was that prank about? CY looked really concerned when she thought those guys were going to fight? :o But it turns out it, they were all in on it! During the commercial break, Jo won suk gets angry that woo seung min asked CY a 'personal question' & both pretend to be ready to brawl (watch CY trying to play 'peacemaker') & then finally PKL let's CY in on the prank (CY looks flustered)! :lol: At the photoshoot at the end, CY gets her pic taken with a big, tall white guy? :o CY looked so sexy during her scenes w/ 'i'm bringing sexy back' playing in the background!

Guest mishybear

:lol: don't we all wish that? :rolleyes:

i've never heard of anti fans before

until i started to like korea entertianments

and... i think it's just weird

do ppl find joy in doing that? <_<

quite sadly, i think they do.

i dont know why. if you hate somebody so much, why would you waste your time looking up pictures to bash, or stalking them and hurting them?

my cousin calls it a mental issue. LOL

^The flight is prolly like 1.5 hrs or something, but if you travel that frequently it could take a toll on your health. I'm sure CY is busy as it is, plus all the stress of traveling & the bad air quality in China, well hope she takes good care of herself! :)

Re: the Chinese release, sorry for my bad memory, I remember now. it is supposed to have two tracks in Chinese (i recall one song was 'greedy' or something like that) & the chinese promotion company requested the songs right? :huh:

not_popular i watched that PKL's 'wonderful outing' too & was wondering what was that prank about? CY looked really concerned when she thought those guys were going to fight? :o But it turns out it, they were all in on it! During the commercial break, Jo won suk gets angry that woo seung min asked CY a 'personal question' & both pretend to be ready to brawl (watch CY trying to play 'peacemaker') & then finally PKL let's CY in on the prank (CY looks flustered)! :lol: At the photoshoot at the end, CY gets her pic taken with a big, tall white guy? :o CY looked so sexy during her scenes w/ 'i'm bringing sexy back' playing in the background!

lol dont worry, air quality in korea is bad too! hahaha

and remember her pearl-necklace prank?

that was funny too.

she's so sweet lol

Guest talkative_gal92
^

^ too bad in korea, they find joy in that...

they can pick on EVERYTHING about chaeyeon, especially jus bcus she go the sexy route.

sexy singers got antis like more easily den others. zzzz..which is jus dumb.

haters would say stuff like "she sleep her way up" and crap.

I hate that, cuz like whenever I saw videos of her talking about her hard time in Japan, I always end up crying and I feel bad for her, and all these stupid people just bash her continuously. <_< sick ppl.

quite sadly, i think they do.

i dont know why. if you hate somebody so much, why would you waste your time looking up pictures to bash, or stalking them and hurting them?

my cousin calls it a mental issue. LOL

i know. those ppl over there raelly don't have a life?

They can use that time doing something good.

like plant a tree or something .

cuz bashing other ppl is just stupid

they bash other ppl so they can feel good about themselves, self-esteem problem. :mellow:

i know. those ppl over there raelly don't have a life?

Well i wouldn't want to paint all the netizens in Korea with a broad brush, because apparently there a lot of 'haters' here too! But I was looking at some of these anti-CY sites, & yeah all of them are flat out ridiculous. There was even one just dedicated to bashing CY whenever she appears with Lee Minwoo!!! :o

Anyways, whenever I get angry about that topic, I always watch this clip & it puts a smile on my face:

animated 'third love' dance

*Edit*: lovestruck_audrina that link doesn't work for me? Is it broken? Oh well, thanks for letting us know Diavle uploaded it!

talkative_gal92 i'm not sure if they are actual steps, but it looks like the same moves CY does in the video. If you think that is complicated, check out the dance steps for 'duriseo' for stepmania: 'two of us' stepmania

Yay! Wolfbladedemon uploaded the

First part to Pageant Contestants Hi-Five episode :w00t:

I`m sooo excited to see Yeonie in this one :blush:

[Edit]

Anti-fans [of CHAE YEON] have....problems <_<

I mean...just because she is bubbly/flirtatious sometimes

when she's around the other gasoos [mostly around the younger guys]

Doesn't mean anything. :P

All I have to say is they're jealous of her.

Chae Yeon is beautiful, kind, generous and so much more.

anti-fans judge way to easily. :blink:

Guest talkative_gal92
Well i wouldn't want to paint all the netizens in Korea with a broad brush, because apparently there a lot of 'haters' here too! But I was looking at some of these anti-CY sites, & yeah all of them are flat out ridiculous. There was even one just dedicated to bashing CY whenever she appears with Lee Minwoo!!! :o

Anyways, whenever I get angry about that topic, I always watch this clip & it puts a smile on my face:

animated 'third love' dance

really? a site just to do that?

well.. just when I think... [i'm not even gonna finish what i'm gonna say. i may get warned by MOD]

but... i really really feel bad for those ppl.

theyr'e wasting the time in their life doing... nothing.

that clip. HA! that is awsome.

is that the actually dance step?

I never really thought how many moves there are in Third Love's performance,

that's so cool.

Guest energywen
lol dont worry, air quality in korea is bad too! hahaha

^ LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

she is quite happy travelling to China..so yah..LOL

at least she dun get anti there or not as much as in kr.

Guest talkative_gal92

DegiLisious i saw your comment on winglin about how school start in september and ji yong's bday is in august

well cuz in florida

which is where i live

school start in august

so i'm used to that. that's why haha

^hahaha, yeah looks like a little girl acting silly & having fun! I just watched the latest HI-5 Ms. World Pageant & you gotta check out CY

interviewing Ms. Ethiopia & asking her if she speaks 'konglish' too funny! Then MC Jin compares her to her 'twin' Ms. Nepal & CY does a sexy wave dance & Ms. Nepal does it too! She loses a challenge & has to drink the 'go sam cha' drink & can barely finish two gulps!

:lol:

Later in the show,

CY asks her 'twin' Ms. Nepal to challenge her in ssireum (korean wrestling). They do a real cute & sexy dance together! After CY wins, Ms. Nepal claims she didn't know the rules & they rematch! Look at CY's reaction when she finds out Ms. Nepal is only 17 yrs old!

In next weeks previews, they show

CY performing in the talent contest portion & she looks like she is wearing an outfit similar to the one she wore for the Mnet 100th countdown show.

Next week's show looks really good! ;)

spoilers!!! i had to watch the episode immediately after reading your post! can't wait for the nex one... chae yeon!!! she's singing hyung jung's song and HJ's singing chae yeon's song hahaha! wanna see!

^

^ did you make the gif? cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! cha eyeon looks so happy ^__________^

I love the newest hi5 episode. Chae Yeon's reaction when she finds out the Nepal pageant's age is priceless, haha. Also anybody notice how she jumps up and down cutely like a kid before the match start? and wow, she's good at konglish :P

bulgogi88 did you catch chae yeon at the last seconds of Hi5? she looks really elegant and sexy in the red dress

crossing fingers for chae yeon to win miss Hi Five.