The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

hey, do you know where i can watach the show? lol (even though i wont understand any of it)

sorry for the late question. lol

what is baidu?

is it like a Chinese CY fansite?

will you be able to download from bittorrent? I'd have uploaded it for you but I had deleted the show right after i finished watching it. It's a 2hours long show but chae yeon only appears for like 8 mins o___O!!!!

and baidu is like google (except it can search mp3s & videos which google lacks ^^). There are also separate discussion forums of practically every famous artist in the world (called Bar).

..hope it helps

btw thanks for translating the caption. I agree, the chinese fans are so sweet. You know on the chinese show, when it's time for the judges to give scores to chae yeon & the guy's 'Legend' performance, 3 of them already gave such low scores (two 6 and a 7 over ten). When it's the last judge's turn, the fans are literally begging him and then they all shout 9 points 9 points. so finally he gave an 8 :P They dress really cute too, in the official chinese fanclub pink shirts and rainbow stickers on their cheeks. no kidding but I think all audiences on the set at that day were chae yeon's fans ^_^

[edit]

i have the original song of chae yeon's performance, sung by jackie chan and kim hee sun. If anyone's interested, pm me for the link

and i won't be uploading the chinese show, just in case some of you CB haters wait for my links. The reason is already stated above ^^

bulgogi88, i think one of the reasons is that the goal of the show is to have foreigners sing chinese song in chinese, and our chae yeon ssi does it in korean so...

Guest mandy_quyen

Edit: thanks mandy_quyen for the update! that would be neat if she is on the show with LSG & be reunited with MC Yoo too.
unfortunately , MC Yoo 's not this show mc more , he 's replaced by the MC of Hi 5 ^^

that's awesome, thanks for the info! loldo you know when it airs?
not sure about the exact time , but it 's November 20th ^___^

and here is Chaeyeon chinese show , haven't had time to watch it yet , but she sang some songs (Includes Myth OST ^^)

Chae Yeon - 071109 HNTV.mpg

Available at : http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt

Guest DegiLisious

Please read my first ever fanfic of Chae Yeon. I'm so sorry, But i love you

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Vicky/

please tell me what you think, since it's my first, I'm really nervous

mann took u a while to post another two

i have been waitin hehehe

junsu and chae yeon

love it

dont make me wait another 2 weeks

ok!!!!!!!! ^___*

[edit]

i have the original song of chae yeon's performance, sung by jackie chan and kim hee sun.

bulgogi88, i think one of the reasons is that the goal of the show is to have foreigners sing chinese song in chinese, and our chae yeon ssi does it in korean so...

Are you talking about the Jackie Chan? :huh: How funny! You don't have a perf. by Jet Li do you? :P yeah, CY shoulda tried to sing in Chinese, you know just memorize & sing the song 'phonetically', like she did for the 'feliz navidad' X-mas perf. She probably would've won the contest!

unfortunately , MC Yoo 's not this show mc more , he 's replaced by the MC of Hi 5 ^^

yeah thanks for the info, I read on the HI-5 thread, that MC Yoo is going to have an all new show to host. best of luck to him!. And MC Jin looks like he is in popular demand & going to be real busy now!

Please read my first ever fanfic of Chae Yeon. I'm so sorry, But i love you

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Vicky/

please tell me what you think, since it's my first, I'm really nervous

Pretty good & I especially enjoyed chapter seven ('most wonderful memories') & I like the graphic background you use, it gives a context to the characters in the story + provides nice contrast to the body text (makes the text against the background very easy on the eyes). i think this is often overlooked, because the low resolution of the computer screen makes reading long blocks of text uncomfortable, unless they do what you did! :) Only have one suggestion, can you add my character in your story as CY's next love interest? :P

Guest sana000

okay...guys

I did some graphic arts of Eric and Chae Yeon together. I mean Chae Yeon with others male guys are awesome too, but I fav over Eric side more with her. I wanted to share this with everyone. It isn't as great then wat you might seen, but it okay too look at. Please let me know what you thinking?

:huh:

th_c5068e07.jpg

chaeeric2.jpg

chaeeric6.jpg

chaeeric13.jpg

:D

Are you talking about the Jackie Chan? :huh: How funny! You don't have a perf. by Jet Li do you? :P yeah, CY shoulda tried to sing in Chinese, you know just memorize & sing the song 'phonetically', like she did for the 'feliz navidad' X-mas perf. She probably would've won the contest!

the song chae yeon sang is the OST of "Myth" which starred Jackie CHan & Kim Hee Sun so yup it's THE jackie chan lol.

sana000, those are nice arts. You know, i've been shipping Ricyeon couple all this time. First, Eric has always been my most favourite korean male celeb <3 :D and second, they just have so much chemistry. In x-man #62 they are sooo adorable "Why do I... find the Kang gorrila annoying, but love the E gorrila" heheheheh

bulgogi88, for the sake of everybody and this thread man, if you ever managed to finish a piece in Photoshop,

DON'T POST IT UP

. lmao~

^man, the things you learn on this thread! had no idea Jackie Chan starred in a movie w/ a korean actress. Then again after his terrible 'Rush Hour' franchise, I pretty much stopped watching his movies. btw, my favorite Korean male 'celeb' is kang dong won. After i saw temptation of wolves just liked him for some reason. I don't know if he has ever met CY at some function or anything, but yeah, that would be a 'cool' couple! Re: xman Germany special, i guess I have to watch it again to see the chemistry between Eric & CY. All i seem to recall is the dance she did w/ haha & that she looked real uncomfortable (like she was real cold!). But you're right I remember that 'gorilla' break dance move he tried to do during the couple selection & kang ho dong did his, a bit too realistically! :lol:

sana000 yeah pretty good! i like the last pic the best. I tried doing something similar, but i suck bad @ PS! Don't have the patience to learn, plus I would just be adding my face to pics of CY w/ LSG, minwoo, Brian, etc. :P

^ yeh! i miss that couple too!!

i downloaded the 2nd part of love action. 3 more to go! but i'm bussy these days....... i have to study! gonna download next week ;)

sana000: i liked the first and the last pic :) but i don't like this couple very much. she looks way better with seung gi or minwoo or... younger guys :phew:

thanks for sharing!!

Guest mishybear

will you be able to download from bittorrent? I'd have uploaded it for you but I had deleted the show right after i finished watching it. It's a 2hours long show but chae yeon only appears for like 8 mins o___O!!!!

and baidu is like google (except it can search mp3s & videos which google lacks ^^). There are also separate discussion forums of practically every famous artist in the world (called Bar).

..hope it helps

btw thanks for translating the caption. I agree, the chinese fans are so sweet. You know on the chinese show, when it's time for the judges to give scores to chae yeon & the guy's 'Legend' performance, 3 of them already gave such low scores (two 6 and a 7 over ten). When it's the last judge's turn, the fans are literally begging him and then they all shout 9 points 9 points. so finally he gave an 8 :P They dress really cute too, in the official chinese fanclub pink shirts and rainbow stickers on their cheeks. no kidding but I think all audiences on the set at that day were chae yeon's fans ^_^

thanks!

lol if she only appears for like 8 minutes, then i wont download. lol

because my comp is running out of space too..

not sure about the exact time , but it 's November 20th ^___^

and here is Chaeyeon chinese show , haven't had time to watch it yet , but she sang some songs (Includes Myth OST ^^)

Chae Yeon - 071109 HNTV.mpg

Available at : http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt

thanks! i'm so waiating for her on november 20th. hehehe ^__^

i ws never a real chae yeon seungi fan, but i think they're cute as friends. hehe

cant wait to see!

Hi everyone, hope it doesn’t make the interruption here :D

Here’s the preview for the show Truth Game which Lee Seung gi and Chae Yeon joined together will be aired next Tuesday :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=18spBYt-MzU

Here’s the link to the fanfic “My Love”, another Giyeon sad love story by PinkNalgene ^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=177224

and here’s the fanfic trailer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qhr84gQmWDw

hope you guys enjoy it ^^v

Guest ooooookumochanoooo

Education: Graduated Seoul Entertainment College thingy

ahahah thingy? i thought that was funny :P

omo i like her songs they pretty good..my love is addicting lolol :P

am i the only one that watches hi-5?? ahaha

bulgogi88, for the sake of everybody and this thread man, if you ever managed to finish a piece in Photoshop,

DON'T POST IT UP

. lmao~

Hahahaha! I think you're right! I will probably be banned from ever posting on this thread again! But you know I'm tempted to do it just to spite you now! :P

^ yeh! i miss that couple too!!

i downloaded the 2nd part of love action. 3 more to go! but i'm bussy these days....... i have to study! gonna download next week ;)

Thank goodness you're OK! :D I'm glad you were just busy w/ your studies, because I heard about that huge earthquake that struck Chile on Wednesday & i started to worry about you. i know you mentioned you live in Santiago & the earthquake was further north right? I live in california, so I can definitely sympathize with what those poor people are going through. Anyways, i'm very happy you weren't affected by it.

Guest talkative_gal92

mann took u a while to post another two

i have been waitin hehehe

junsu and chae yeon

love it

dont make me wait another 2 weeks

ok!!!!!!!! ^___*

sorry. I was busy with school and stuff

I was failing Math and English,

so i was trying hard to raise it up before report cards

but the thing is even when I uploaded updates, ppl weren't commenting

so.. i thought ppl lost interest in my fanfic

that's one of the reason why i got lazy on the writitng. <_<

cuz since I'm still introducing the characters, and nothing really happens yet, it can be boring to people :huh:

Pretty good & I especially enjoyed chapter seven ('most wonderful memories') & I like the graphic background you use, it gives a context to the characters in the story + provides nice contrast to the body text (makes the text against the background very easy on the eyes). i think this is often overlooked, because the low resolution of the computer screen makes reading long blocks of text uncomfortable, unless they do what you did! :) Only have one suggestion, can you add my character in your story as CY's next love interest? :P

Thankyou for reading, I saw your comment on Winglin, you're one of the first in a while

I've had some trouble with the reading the text and stuff on Winglin lots of time, people would be using really bright color background and text, and it just hurts me eyes so badly, I have to copy and paste it to WORD and change the color, which gets really annoying, so when I make my fanfic background and I was making sure I use the right color so it would make it easier for people to read. I don't know if other peole would agree, but when you're reading something or staring into the computer screen for a long time, it would be better if the background is sorta dark, then the text is light, not bright, but light color, so I did that with mine, and also with other ppl's fanfic background too when they ask me to do it for them.

haha.. 5 guys is enough for Chae Yeon to choose from haha.

I'm the author and I AM CONFUSE AS HECK!

i don't know who she should end up with

I may have to flip a coin later on to decide :P

So thankyou for reading and hope that you'll continue on supporting my fanfic.

:)

Guest david888lee

hi guys, sorry for bothering you guys with such a noob question, but i was wondering is there any way to find out when Chae Yeon would be coming to the United States, specifically LA. I would really love to see her in person, whether its a concert, etc. (besides looking for her name on the official concert thread here.) thanks!

Random question ... does anyone have the episode from 1000 songs challenge where she goes against Lee Sung Jin? I remember watching it on her Cyworld, but can't seem to find it since she/they've reshuffled the video section.

Guest B1u_Crystal_Ice

OMG!!! I'm so excited right now. I live in the United States (to be specific I live in California, To be even more specific, Los Angeles) and I don't see Chae Yeon except for on-line. And right now i just turned to channel 18 and the first thing i saw was CHAE YEON XD She is on this show with other celebrities and they watch some video clips and stuff. Does anyone know what that show is? I'm Chinese so I don't understand anything >_<