The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest s3imaDen

Jang Guen Suk too?? wooow coooll!!

must watch and see!!! :D

cam3n: Nuengie has alot been drifting off to her fiction and junjin land... hahahahahah :D

queena: Hey <3 I spy you around... how have u been!!!!!! :D

Hey everyone ... I found this really old clip with these 2 girls imitating or trying to imitate ... in any case, they're flat out hilarious

Because there are a whole bunch of celebrities in the clip - though the only ones I could recognize were Ahyoomi and Soo Jin from Sugar, I think that's Chae Yeon sitting right beside Ahyoomi ... but I can't be sure since the image is quite distorted. But check it out:

Hey everyone ... I found this really old clip with these 2 girls imitating or trying to imitate ... in any case, they're flat out hilarious

Because there are a whole bunch of celebrities in the clip - though the only ones I could recognize were Ahyoomi and Soo Jin from Sugar, I think that's Chae Yeon sitting right beside Ahyoomi ... but I can't be sure since the image is quite distorted. But check it out:

yes, that is chaeyeon O_O. Never know that she was on this show.

LCY English forum is open!!! You can see me in there by now

Guest energywen

wahahah....hope it is nice enuf >"<

anyway..im jus gg to move the news template here..so dun mind me... = =

3zid0ms.jpg

the other..runaway club ting.. = =lazy to move..hahas...

Guest pinklegirl007

wahahah....hope it is nice enuf >"<

anyway..im jus gg to move the news template here..so dun mind me... = =

3zid0ms.jpg

the other..runaway club ting.. = =lazy to move..hahas...

That's totally fine!...

Her album is pretty much finished.... so I say, take your time, Chae Yeon Unnie!!!!

I want her mv and choreography to be the BOMB!!!!

That makes a HUGE difference in a successful album... remember how her famous "nanana~ dance" and her scandalous mv from "Two of Us" is what got her so famous!!!! I'm glad they're taking their time trying to find the right choreography for her song!!! :D :D

Its only making me anticipate her comeback even more!

Guest pinklegirl007

SHE updated her CY pics...

15 altogther. posted in IEF. (:

Where??

I logged in at IEF, and it has nothing..... the forum's only section is "registration help"... so where are the pictures? :unsure:

Guest yongieee

ahhhhh im so happy her 4th album is coming out soon!

i can wait :). if that means that it'll bring us perfection, i can wait!!

this means she'll soon be back to promote her album.. and that means she'll be back on game shows! yey!!!

Guest pinklegirl007

if u c onli reg help, means u haven log in (:

Thanks!!

The reason why I couldn't activate my account was because I would check my email that I put under the forum.... but I never got the email from IEF.... I was really confused... yeah.. but then I checked under junk mail and found it! So yeah, I can see the pics now!!!!! :D

I also wanted to let all people in this CY thread.... that my fanfic "What is Love?" has a PM List now!!!!

So that means I won't need to post a link of the updated chapters on this thread anymore... if you are reading my fanfic, but you aren't on my pm-list, please reply in "What Is Love?" thread... I will then add you to the list!

Link to my Fanfic with CY!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=95795&st=0

chaeyeon2.jpg

chaeyeon1.jpg

Christmas Eve

chaeyeon3.jpg

Her new puppy! So cute!

chaeyeonpuppy.jpg

There were more pictures on her cyworld but I didn't know how to save them :T

Credits to: www.cyworld.com/fuhachaeyeon

Guest lildrummer

oooh chae yeon... <3 she's really pretty. i just started watching the old xman, and her smile is just so warm ^o^ she looks really nice too

WHAT?! she's already done with her fourth album ?! O_O

that's so fast!! some artists take up to half a year to work on their album, and she took only a few months o_o;;

i hope the best to her new album! cant wait for it to be released <3 they should hurry up with the dance choreo~ haha

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d168/kan...l/chaeyeon1.jpg

i dont like how she looks in this picture, pretty, but not as pretty as she normally looks. i personally like her without make up, she looks WAYY prettier that way [:

her new puppy is so cute<3