The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest DumboEphant

Congrats to Chaeyeon for winning the best dancer award! A great kickstart for the new year :)

Wishing her all the best for next year! :D :D

Thanks for all the updates!

i'm a bit late here,but i'm so happy that chaeyeon win the best dancer award (is this her 2rd time?)

Our dancing queen is the best in korean^^

Hi guys! I made a cut of her performance from the SBS Gayo Awards. It's in my sig if anyone wants to dl ^^. The file is about 60 something mb. Enjoy!

Guest snowj105

Hi guys! I made a cut of her performance from the SBS Gayo Awards. It's in my sig if anyone wants to dl ^^. The file is about 60 something mb. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for the link.

her performance was great... she doesnt seem like she is outta breath nemore

all her hard work, vocal training and weight training really did paid off

she look great too

wish her all the best in 2007

i know im early but

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Thank you for the link.

Guest tudaobietbuon

woah.. haven't been here for a while.. Chae Yeon won best dancer award???? ... YIPPPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... *dancing around* ...

I'm soooooo happy for her .. yes...!!!!

congrats to chae yeon! ^_^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

2006 SBS Gayo Daejun Part 1 (2006-12-29).avi [700.0MB] [eSH4Re]

Super Junior, SeeYa, Sokyumo Acacia Band, Dynamic Duo, Loveholic, Tae Jin Ah, Song Dae Kwan, Jang Yoon Jung, Chae Yeon, Ahn Young Min, Jo Young Soo, Kim Kwang Soo, SS501, SG Wannabe, Shin Seung Hun

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Chae Yeon - Dance Award + Two Of Us & Third Love at the 2006 SBS Gayo Daejun (2006-12-29) [wackycashew].avi [63.9MB]

Guest s3imaDen

NESSA!!!

thanks for sharing!!

dreamweaver:

thanks for sharing the HQ link too!!!

but currently, duno why.. but my clubbox aint working T_T will have to try another day TT_TT

thanks for sharing guys!!!!! :)

-edit-

btw, look at what members of baidu found out!!! :D they found out tat he is wearing the same jacket, beanie!

i will be smiling in my sleep 2nite :D

credits on pic & baidu

230330_1905804151_ffywnoep.jpg230329_89364769_sykjwmpn.jpg230328_1940487434_rqherewb.jpg

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

OMG!!! so it was really MINWOO at Chae Yeon's birthday! AWWWW that's sooo sweet! hehe now that's MINCHAE! haha...

The pictures of Junjin and Minwoo is love! hehe Minwoo and Chae Yeon would look great together!

EDIT.

CONGRATS TO UNNIE ON WINNING THE AWARD!!!

Hey guys, here's her perf. on xman!

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1538297

CY: Okay, I love CY to death but I didn't like the song she was singing in the beginning, i believe it was in english right? You could hardly understand what she was saying :x. But hey she looked so adorable and cute singing it and she put much effort into it, so kudos to her still. AHHHHHH! I love that whole glowstick dance she did. Was effin' awesome. CY raving = cute. lol. She so deserved those 5 stars. ^^. I think she was going up against Brian for the points. I <333 how CY always pumps up the crowd in xman, lol. They love her so much.

what i wrote when i posted in the xman thread. I still love her to death tho, i just didn't like the song she was singing. :)

Thanks for the link. I just watch her performace online (can't wait for clubbox; it's so slow right now) and i think it is no bad at all although it hard to hear what she sang sometime. Her voice is so amazing.