The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest atreyu112

I realised tat Park Jung Min from SS501 called her "Yeoni Nuna" in e.112 XD :wub:

wahahahah XD rewatched the old ones then...

s3imaDen.. i am watching the old ones too... currently watching xman #52 ep 114.. she is soooo cuteeeeee!!! miss her terribly :tears::tears:

Guest pinklegirl007

couldn't agree more ~~ CY and Yunho (drools ~~) i still remember the hankercheif game~ so cute~ HAHHA A ..

yeah i miss her on x-man .. i dun even bother downloading x-man now T__T

Wow!!! You and me have the same tastes in female and male celebs it seems..... we both like Yunho and Chae Yeon!! Its so obvious by the signature and avatar... how could I have not noticed?!! :P

Do you also happen to like Lee Da Hae, Choi Shi Won, and/or Jang Woo Hyuk?

^ i checked the xman thread.. coz i can't believe if JANG DON GUN will appear...(i'll scream if he appears XD, he is my favourite korean actor!!!!!!)

its YANG DONG GEUN...

I guess we'll just start doind match maker again.. ahahah XD

eermm.. to me, i wanna see her get paired with JJ....

korean fans get so crazy over their idols... its just sooooooo... =X

i know its good tat u idolize someone.. but to tat stage.. its just ... too much.. and overdoing T_T and they hurt other ppl.... T_T

I SERIOUSLY WANNA SEE HER GET PAIRED WITH ANDY TT_TT

i miss junchae T_T

I knew Jang Dong Gun would never appear in x-man.... he hasn't even made an appearance on Yashimanman yet!! Anyways, I miss JunChae too!!! They didn't really show any chemistry or anything, but that's probably because of antis.... I don't know... they didn't say cute things to each other or anything....like CY does when coupled with other guys, usually.... but I surprisingly just liked them when they were together, for no real reason.... isn't that weird???

Guest s3imaDen

s3imaDen.. i am watching the old ones too... currently watching xman #52 ep 114.. she is soooo cuteeeeee!!! miss her terribly :tears::tears:

TT_TT me too. i miss her soo much TT_TT

I knew Jang Dong Gun would never appear in x-man.... he hasn't even made an appearance on Yashimanman yet!! Anyways, I miss JunChae too!!! They didn't really show any chemistry or anything, but that's probably because of antis.... I don't know... they didn't say cute things to each other or anything....like CY does when coupled with other guys, usually.... but I surprisingly just liked them when they were together, for no real reason.... isn't that weird???

Nah~~ its not.. hehe XD its like wat u said, there's not mushi mushi cute things happening btn them.. but i guess the image tat they bring? and the moments tat they're together... heheheheh XD

i like it when junsu said: Chae Yeon ah~

and she laughed and said "how?"

i like jang woo hyuk!!!! AHAHAAHAHAHA XD Shi Won is coool too..(i made my fren like him) ahahahah XD

among korean actress, i like Chae Rim...

Guest hunnibunni

cy didn't get nominated for mkmf awards boooooooooo

she should have considering her 3rd album got a lot of exposure and popularity..if she was still promoting it she would've def gotten it...i hate how korean award shows are like whatever popular in that moment instead of being it the whole year and cumulative. for ex park jung ah and dbsk..they just made their comeback and they're nominated for 2006 awards..artists who made their combacks in beginning of year and now done with their activities (like cy) get no recognition. BOO! >:[

Guest pinklegirl007

cy didn't get nominated for mkmf awards boooooooooo

she should have considering her 3rd album got a lot of exposure and popularity..if she was still promoting it she would've def gotten it...i hate how korean award shows are like whatever popular in that moment instead of being it the whole year and cumulative. for ex park jung ah and dbsk..they just made their comeback and they're nominated for 2006 awards..artists who made their combacks in beginning of year and now done with their activities (like cy) get no recognition. BOO! >:[

Agreed!

I'm also mad that Bi's mv, is nominated for best mv?!! :crazy:

The 'I'm coming' mv is one of the lamest and stupidest mv's I've seen.... especially in the beginning of the scene were he comes down with the white wings is soooo dumb, and its copying the third x-men movie! :vicx:

I also get that DBSK is really popular in korea, so I can see them getting nominated... but how did Park Jung Ah get nominated... her song isn't really topping the charts or anything... :huh:

Guest s3imaDen

^ .... lets just say... wrong timing then... TT_TT

-edit-

i miss her soo much TT_TT

i dun care about those awards already.... *sigh*

Guest babysweet

yeah.. i miss CY too. so far i'm trying to dwnload n watch back all her previous appearance in game shows like LL and XMAN. I'm looking 4 Love Letter Season 2 (050716) & (050723) but there's no sub... & the ep. (050723) in XMAN thread doesn't seem to be the rite one...Does any1 hv these 2 correct episode with CY...pls kindly upload it thanx a million

Guest atreyu112

yeah.. i miss CY too. so far i'm trying to dwnload n watch back all her previous appearance in game shows like LL and XMAN. I'm looking 4 Love Letter Season 2 (050716) & (050723) but there's no sub... & the ep. (050723) in XMAN thread doesn't seem to be the rite one...Does any1 hv these 2 correct episode with CY...pls kindly upload it thanx a million

i did that also.. i have downloaded all her LL season 2.. and now trying to download Season 3.. my next projhect will be to download all her Xman .. i love her in both shows.. have u downloaded the happy shares with her and hwanhee? she was soo funny in it..

Guest evelyn168

A while ago, I read in the thread about comparing Chae Yeon's old group Ultra Cats and Vivian Hsu's Black Biscuit. I've watched interviews of Vivian saying how difficult it was for her during the BB days in Japan. She was like they have strict rules of respect. During the debut times, they weren't even allowed to choose their costumes, the other group that debuted before BB, got to choose their clothes and what was leftover was given to them, newbies. Also, they had to do all these task in 2 days but through out the week, they were training themselves and it was really difficult. I can't believe both Chae Yeon had to go through these hardships. Those tasks were crazy and they weren't really given actual directions as to how to complete them.

Also, because of the language barrier, sometimes they were treated really poorly. I feel so sad that CY had to go through all this and sometimes ppl have to attack her for minor reasons, like the KJK incident. I think ppl should look at how much effort that artists put in their work and not just look at what's presented on tv... Anyways, Chae Yeon fighting!

poor Chae yeon.. it is sad to think that she went through so many hardships :(

i did that also.. i have downloaded all her LL season 2.. and now trying to download Season 3.. my next projhect will be to download all her Xman .. i love her in both shows.. have u downloaded the happy shares with her and hwanhee? she was soo funny in it..

same here! :lol:

now that she has stopped appearing

I've been trying to collect all her x-man, LL and other variety show eps <3

Guest pinklegirl007

A while ago, I read in the thread about comparing Chae Yeon's old group Ultra Cats and Vivian Hsu's Black Biscuit. I've watched interviews of Vivian saying how difficult it was for her during the BB days in Japan. She was like they have strict rules of respect. During the debut times, they weren't even allowed to choose their costumes, the other group that debuted before BB, got to choose their clothes and what was leftover was given to them, newbies. Also, they had to do all these task in 2 days but through out the week, they were training themselves and it was really difficult. I can't believe both Chae Yeon had to go through these hardships. Those tasks were crazy and they weren't really given actual directions as to how to complete them.

Also, because of the language barrier, sometimes they were treated really poorly. I feel so sad that CY had to go through all this and sometimes ppl have to attack her for minor reasons, like the KJK incident. I think ppl should look at how much effort that artists put in their work and not just look at what's presented on tv... Anyways, Chae Yeon fighting!

I know Chae Yeon suffered a lot in Japan.... they especially look down on Koreans... maybe not as much now, with the Hallyu wave and ever since Boa became a big star there.... but before that, it was really hard for Korean artists in Japan to become successful with all of prejudice and discriminations against Koreans.... I was watching CY's episode of Happy Shares Company and CY's mother cried everytime CY's time in Japan was mentioned. Cy's even said that there was a point in time at Japan that she was so poor she slept on the streets. That's when she realized that she need to go back home, and she had failed. :(

Also... CY has a tendency to smile all the time when you see her variety shows, even when people say mean things to her, like when they make fun of her age, she still just smiles.... but that doesn't mean she's not hurt by what they say.... CY's said when she was in Japan, her manager always told her to smile in front of the camera, always smile, and keep smiling no matter what.... she said that even now, when her korean managers tell her, that she doesn't always have to smile all the time like that, she still does that naturally, every time she's in front of the camera, because it became a like a natural reflex, and she can't get the words "always smile in front of the camera" out of her head.... think about how much pressure she must have had in Japan for her to be like that.... :(:tears:

She definitely didn't have the connections and promotions like k-artists in Japan today, like Boa and Se7en... even though she didn't become successful there, I think people should give her props for her effort, and her anti's should stop bashing her just because their jealous of her and Kim Jong Gook...

Guest atreyu112

She definitely didn't have the connections and promotions like k-artists in Japan today, like Boa and Se7en... even though she didn't become successful there, I think people should give her props for her effort, and her anti's should stop bashing her just because their jealous of her and Kim Jong Gook...

I like the way u summarised all the hardship that CY has to experience when she was 1st debuted. I think, at first, it was like a compulsory that she has to smile.. but now, it's like part of her to smile to others even when ppl make fun of her.. coz she treats that smile is a cure to any heartache.. whenever she was being 'bullied' in the show, she always fight back with a smile and laugh and that's make more ppl like her especially me!! i admit, i never bother to like korean female singer but after seeing her in LL, darn!!! she is a sunshine of the show..

i don't understand why ppl want to bash her.. just because she was brave enough to admit that she used to adore KJK.. i mean, she just adored him, nothing more.. i don't think she is all out to get into a r/ship with KJK.. come on.. i prefer she is with LSG.. hahahaha.. and she didn't over react or anything like that or show a face when ppl tease her with KJK.. she is talented eventhough she doesn't have A class voice.. but she has the X factor.. she has a very beautiful personalities and basically, she is AWESOME!!! Go CY!!!!

too bad other people doesn't think the way you guys do. If they did, they would like her much more. All they cared for awhile was that she was "taking away" kjk from eun hye. But I'm glad that that is done and gone with. i feel that because of her appearance on xman, ppl on soompi have come to like her better, and I'm glad.

But yeah, I'm so mad that she didn't get nominated. i mean after all that time she was on xman and doing her perf. they should atleast put her on one of the categories. I mean come on, even park jung ah got nominated! and she came out like 2 months ago or something! that's so unfair. CY works so hard and she can't even just get one nomination T___T. I hope she'll get one on the SBS and MBC award shows in december.

Guest babysweet

hi atreyu112, I'm looking 4 Love Letter Season 2 (050716) & (050723) but there's no sub... & the ep. (050723) in LOVE LETTER thread doesn't seem to be the rite one bcos it doesn't hv CY...DO U HAVE THESE 2 EPISODES...would u kindly upload it 4 me. oh yes, i hv the HAPPY SHARES one...they r cute n funny !!!

Guest atreyu112

hi atreyu112, I'm looking 4 Love Letter Season 2 (050716) & (050723) but there's no sub... & the ep. (050723) in LOVE LETTER thread doesn't seem to be the rite one bcos it doesn't hv CY...DO U HAVE THESE 2 EPISODES...would u kindly upload it 4 me. oh yes, i hv the HAPPY SHARES one...they r cute n funny !!!

Hi babysweet.. i am currently downloading the LL s2 16/7/05 and 23/07/05 from iyagi's clubbox.. i dun mind to help u but the clubbox speed is sooo slow.. i dunno whether it has finished or not.. maybe i can give u the clubbox address when i go back home coz i dunno how to upload to any of the format available i.e. megaupload or sendspace.. one more thing, i dun have the subs of this 2 epis

Guest babysweet

Hi babysweet.. i am currently downloading the LL s2 16/7/05 and 23/07/05 from iyagi's clubbox.. i dun mind to help u but the clubbox speed is sooo slow.. i dunno whether it has finished or not.. maybe i can give u the clubbox address when i go back home coz i dunno how to upload to any of the format available i.e. megaupload or sendspace.. one more thing, i dun have the subs of this 2 epis

hi atreyu112 thanx 4 yur help..i doesn't matter if there's no sub...i actually alredi dwnloaded those 2 eps from LL thread...they wrote that the guestlist have CY, JJ, MC MONG, ANDY...but after dwnloading 16/7/05 and 23/07/05 to watch i find there's no CY in it????? WHY???? did i dwnload the wrong date/ep? which is the correct ep where there is JUNJIN + CHAE YEON?

Also... CY has a tendency to smile all the time when you see her variety shows, even when people say mean things to her, like when they make fun of her age, she still just smiles.... but that doesn't mean she's not hurt by what they say.... CY's said when she was in Japan, her manager always told her to smile in front of the camera, always smile, and keep smiling no matter what.... she said that even now, when her korean managers tell her, that she doesn't always have to smile all the time like that, she still does that naturally, every time she's in front of the camera, because it became a like a natural reflex, and she can't get the words "always smile in front of the camera" out of her head.... think about how much pressure she must have had in Japan for her to be like that.... :(:tears:

I hope now she smiles because she is trully happy :(

it is sad to think she smiles because it's like a natural reflex

so, does it mean in japan they treat their artists worse?

i don't understand why ppl want to bash her.. just because she was brave enough to admit that she used to adore KJK.. i mean, she just adored him, nothing more.. i don't think she is all out to get into a r/ship with KJK.. come on.. i prefer she is with LSG.. hahahaha.. and she didn't over react or anything like that or show a face when ppl tease her with KJK.. she is talented eventhough she doesn't have A class voice.. but she has the X factor.. she has a very beautiful personalities and basically, she is AWESOME!!! Go CY!!!!

atreyu, we don't want to understand those ppl

cuz they just don't make any senses to us :lol: jk! :P

too bad other people doesn't think the way you guys do. If they did, they would like her much more. All they cared for awhile was that she was "taking away" kjk from eun hye. But I'm glad that that is done and gone with. i feel that because of her appearance on xman, ppl on soompi have come to like her better, and I'm glad.

But yeah, I'm so mad that she didn't get nominated. i mean after all that time she was on xman and doing her perf. they should atleast put her on one of the categories. I mean come on, even park jung ah got nominated! and she came out like 2 months ago or something! that's so unfair. CY works so hard and she can't even just get one nomination T___T. I hope she'll get one on the SBS and MBC award shows in december.

the whole "I hate her becuz she stole KJK from eunhye's" is just S-T-U-P-I-D! :fury:

yeah, even PJA got it.. :(

I'm not saying this becuz I'm a cy's fans.. I like PJA but I don't think her song is that good

well, lots of ppl must have think differently *shrug*

Guest shiela8917

Omy! I didn't know Chaeyeon has suffered that much hardship in Japan, coz when I watched her videos with her group Ultracats and her videos in some shows in Japan, she really has this smile on her face and she seems so happy. Now, I know the reason. I felt sad for Chae Yeon unnie but I'm so glad that she surpassed all those hardships she experienced and is now having a wonderful career.

I don’t understand those people who attacked her just with that KJG incident on xman quite a long time ago. But I'm glad that there were still people who were open-minded enough to understand chaeyeon. Other’s just made things so serious when in fact it’s just for a show, and that they are actually all friends off screen. I hope they would realized that. When I saw the interview of Chae Yeon unnie in Yashimmanman, I actually cried, it seems that I felt her pain from those people who attacked her verbally. Man, celebrities are normal person too that can be hurt. And I just don’t think chaeyeon unnie deserved to be hurt like that, because chaeyeon is such a genuine person.

Oh, I can’t believe chaeyeon unnie didn’t get nominated in Mkmf, even in one of the categories? T___T I’m sad. They didn’t even consider her appearances in xman and all her performances for this year with her 3rd album. I thought I could see Chaeyeon again. I missed her already. T___T

Anyways, Chae Yeon fighting!!! :D And oh.. Belated Happy Hallooween guys. :)