The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

hahaha!! you are REALLY excited about the news, HW!

yeah, i think we all are. i'm really happy for yeonie. all those years of hardworking are paying off ^____^

yeah, people, she's more than just a (really) pretty face and a (oh my god) hot body!!

chae yeon fighting!

can't wait for her new album... ^_^

//edit

chae yeon look so different on those pictures!!!

but still, she's pretty!!!

she doesn't look that different... you have to consider that the pics were taken like 6 years ago? people change ^^ chae yeon only gets prettier as the years go by

Guest pinklegirl007

I love her line... I definitely want to buy at least one hat, bag and purse from her line.. not shoes though, cuz I'd like to try it on before I buy my shoes. Anyways, I can't wait to see her clothes! Hopefully another album on the way too would be great~ :P

Guest Melody93

OMG~!!!i love her a lot....

she's sooooo pretty.....

i love it when she was on an episode of xman....

almost every boy chose her...

than i think she accept a man...

but then one of SUJU (?) chose her...

than she let go off the guy's jacket and chose the suju guy...lolx...

it was funny

Wonder if yeonie's gonna be a model for it.....hopefully she will and some other celebs modeling/supporting

yes, she does & the photoshoot was today...~wah, she looks so pretty in the pics! :D

the outdoor shots are nice, really like the pics of her with the croquet mallet & the football ;) ...the clothing line is actually more upscale & sophisticated than I had imagined, but meh, not really digging that long flowing plaid dress tho'...this article says the launch of the line on GS homeshopping will be on the 25th.

newsen5.jpg

news1.jpg

news2.jpg

news3.jpg

news4.jpg

news5.jpg

news6.jpg

newsen11.jpg

newsen14.jpg

newsen16.jpg

newsen17.jpg

newsis1.jpg

newsis4.jpg

newsis5.jpg

newsis6.jpg

newsis7.jpg

newsis8.jpg

newsis9.jpg

newsis10.jpg

newsis11.jpg

osen1.jpg

osen2.jpg

osen3.jpg

osen4.jpg

osen6.jpg

osen7.jpg

osen8.jpg

osen9.jpg

osen12-1.jpg

osen13.jpg

osen15.jpg

yonhap1.jpg

yonhap2.jpg

yonhap3.jpg

yonhap4.jpg

yonahap5.jpg

yonhap6.jpg

yonahp7.jpg

asiaecon1.jpg

asiaecon2.jpg

asia3.jpg

photoro1.jpg

photoro2a.jpg

photoro3a.jpg

photoro7.jpg

photoro2.jpg

photoro4.jpg

photoro3.jpg

photoro5.jpg

photoro6.jpg

thanks for the pics, japes! wow... she looks so pretty!!!!

love the clothes! and i love the fact that yeonie is a model for her clothing line ^_^

go yeonie! there is nothing she can't do ^^

ok, some more pics that japes forgot to include in his post

2864970845_7ae6b52f4d_o.jpg

2865792174_2ac193d85e_o.jpg

2864963295_04abb087b7_o.jpg

credits in the pics

//edit

waver123: thanks for sharing ^^!

bequem has such pretty accessories.....

Guest hello_world409
:lol: she looks so cute in those pics! Thanks for posting them.....looking at the clothes, I'm gonna love them already! Can not wait for more :w00t:

i like the clothing.... (minus that plaid dress - too difficult to pull off except on fashion shoots i think)..... but.. i dont think this is going to be on yesstyle, a little too preppy and looks more expensive (now i can't buy unless i make another visit to korea, hahahaha)... if i can't get the clothes, i'd be happy just to have a copy of that catalog.

thanks for all the pics guys

Guest Kchaeminwoo

WOW!!! those pictures of chae yeon are so pretty!!!

i like everything!!!

her shoes, clothes, hair, and etc.

EVERYTHING!!!

CHAE YEON FIGHTING!!!

Guest magnolia

Wow..love it! Yeah but don't really like that plaid maxi dress..it looks too much with that white laced blouse..? Well, the black t-shirt she was wearing, was it the one she wore at Dongdaemun festival? Looks the same..:unsure:

Thanks for the pics guys/gals..^^ waver123 Love the keychain..is it an official product from Bequem? Now they produce kind of jewelry too?

Guest waver123

Thanks for the pics guys/gals..^^ waver123 Love the keychain..is it an official product from Bequem? Now they produce kind of jewelry too?

yes from what I read this is an official Bequem product......

all our money goes to Yeonie....haha

Is it me or did Yeonie get a new piercing at the top of her ear? ......or was it there before? lol ><

hmmm, never really noticed it before either. :unsure:

1q3a69.jpg

[OL] links to that MBC every1 variety show she appears on with the other 3 female MCs...still don't know what this show is called?? 'one night of love' or something? :unsure:

http://ucc.sunzio.com/player/dongpy_player...mp;pumID=link01

uh, well the outfit with matching hat she wears is interesting to say the least...

:blink:

or maybe it is trendy, but i just don't have a clue about fashion :P

check out jang young ran's encounter with the plastic dog, too funny!

also, i think this is the first time I've ever seen CY drive a car (or in this case a mini-van) haha

here is the link to the chinese Bequem site...when you click on the items, it is actually the same as the Korean site with the flash animation & background music...ah well, another site I have no idea how to order from hahaha...

http://www.bequem.cn/

Is it me or did Yeonie get a new piercing at the top of her ear? ......or was it there before? lol ><

hmmm, never really noticed it before either. :unsure:

She's had it since her ultracat days (i'm 99% sure) ..... bulgogi we discussed this b4, dude (ok.. maybe i shouldnt' say.. .. until i'm 100% sure)

she didnt seem to accessorize those extra piercings during her 4th album promotions tho, i'm guessing to make it appear as if she's mature, aahaha.... but for these pics, maybe she decided to add the earring to continue to attract the younger generations (cuz obviously u guys picked it back up)

--------------------------

just curious... who is this other person? she looks very familiar

20080809172222247b6_172708_0.jpg

20080809142353979e7_145622_0.jpg