The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

chae yeon on a show! yay!! ^^ what is vitamin about? was she on that show with minwoo once? mhhh... :unsure:

yup, she was on before w/ minwoo & it is a 'edu-tainment' show, dealing with health related topics, not really my cup of tea, as I prefer more comedic shows, but it is pretty educational & it was funny watching yeonie do the split test haha...

that Vitamin economy show I mentioned was posted before on femmie's MOOGONFLY blog & i think someone has uploaded that to youtube? :unsure:

no recent Mnet pics, but some older ones...

1zwi0so.jpg

2s0zl1e.jpg

MKMF show in 05 w/ Clon

11w3eyc.jpg

red carpet for MKMF awards show

2hygln9.jpg

Mnet Countdown Japan

^ yeah you are right, blaming my bad memory again because I even posted her red carpet entrance right below it haha... I even remember posting the utube link to this performance of 'comfort' w/ koo jun yup before! :crazy:

okay updated pics on her cyworld...the HI5 pics are making me nostalgic again *sobs*!

2qmlm5l.jpg

2rco13s.jpg

1zou3dl.jpg

8ygy6p.jpg

m8od1u.jpg

ooh, yeah really like those pics from the Dazed & Confused photoshoot, has a darker, edgier look to her, but still sexy & sultry...

saw this news story on http://chaeyeon.ifensi.com/bbs/...

6月18日至22日,由韩国大学一纸战书引发斗艳时尚大典,中韩大学生将在5天内上演30余场时装大片。由中、日、韩领衔的亚洲时尚新风向,已成为全球时尚的新重心。中韩大学生时装展是中韩时尚界向全世界打开的一个窗口,它具备着引领亚洲时尚的魅力,甚至引领世界时尚的实力。无锡新世界国际纺织服装城希望通过成功主办本次活动,努力成为促进中韩产业交流的中坚力量。韩国著名性感明星蔡妍也将利用这一大好机会,携其品牌“BEQUEM”前来参展,打入更多中国企业及消费者的视野。

apparently, next week there will be a some fashion expo in Wuxi, China, where Chinese & Korean students will showcase 30 pieces of clothing in 5 days & CY will be there to promote & exhibit her BEQUEM line...google translation, need some Chinese readers to give a more accurate translation of this news story!

//edit

more pics...some caps from that Mnet intro parody skit...

equxr8.jpg

bdnlds.jpg

2ed15k3.jpg

25s3fx3.jpg

2lkdxxk.jpg

k2zbbl.jpg

35kir04.jpg

2nbraqg.jpg

2moo5ms.jpg

Guest hello_world409

Hey thanks for the caps...Yeonie looks so cute and innocent :lol:

Wow, she's going to promote her line in China...so want to go there, but can't :( and I sooo want to buy a cap :mellow:

Guest magnolia

I miss high five too.. :(

Add some pics..nothing new sorry.. :sweatingbullets:

1142433677_5757.jpg --> Remember PMS said "She was my woman"

1156747591736v_t2021g8y_b.jpg --> Caring Nuna.. :phew:

12732.jpg --> Xman China Hainan

Guest DragonJaewon

Ahh! Does anybody have pictures of Chaeyeon's house the last time it was previewed? I know I saw it awhile ago here at soompi ><

bulgogi:thanks for the caps! i think i'm gonna make some icons with those caps

maybe a new avie for you ^^

hehe, yeah i really liked the last one you made for me! can't wait... :D

Hey thanks for the caps...Yeonie looks so cute and innocent :lol:

yup she does...although she is a 'sexy' gasoo, her 'innocent' & 'cute' charm on variety shows is what initially drew me to her & makes her more appealing than other sexy singers IMO...

Add some pics..nothing new sorry.. :sweatingbullets:

http://www.coolapple.com/images1/clubpic/1142433677_5757.jpg --> Remember PMS said "She was my woman"

everytime I see PMS, he makes me laugh (his look & mannerisms) & his interactions w/ yeonie on Xman were hilarious! :lol: His new bride prolly can't stop laughing either... :P

Ahh! Does anybody have pictures of Chaeyeon's house the last time it was previewed? I know I saw it awhile ago here at soompi ><

here are some more caps of the interior of her place...

2r4h4x3.jpg

1zoer9c.jpg

wh1yy9.jpg

2jaz0on.jpg

e6yafm.jpg

1zfs900.jpg

1t0taf.jpg

2hmd1cn.jpg

was watching the Mnet M! Countdown show again, just love her remix stage perfs as she was so full of energy & sang with conviction & looked so dang sexy too! :w00t: during her 'MY LOVE' perf, it always catches my attention when some guy in the crowd yells at the top of his lungs, "NOONA"! :lol:

[edit]:

sorry ST, didn't realize you posted right above me! :blush:

I know nebs has posted caps of yeonie on Brain King Einstein(?) before, the cute 'popeye' expression I recall haha, but thought I would post some more...she definitely has the brains to go along with her pretty looks!...she was very impressive on this show, winning the mental challenges (they were not easy!)...love her expressions when she is concentrating & answering the questions^^

cap01.jpgcap03.jpgcap05.jpgcap06.jpgcap07.jpgcap008.jpgcap009.jpgcap010.jpgcap011.jpgcap012.jpgcap013.jpgcap014.jpgcap015.jpg

haha!! nice caps, bulgogi! haven't seen that show yet... anybody has it? maybe a link? wanna watch it.

love her face expressions!

and i agree with you, she's really smart! chae yeon is not just a 'pretty face' ^^ (she's also super talented, has nice personality, she's humble, hot body, really smart... the list is long! ;))

yeonie rocks!

Guest mishybear

If anyone wants the youtube link for the Romeo and Juliet duet: http://youtube.com/watch?v=u_LY464R7u4

thanks for the link!!!

haha she kind of makes a mistake in the middle, but its okay :sweatingbullets:

ahhhhhhh i love alex and chae yeon. lol

I know nebs has posted caps of yeonie on Brain King Einstein(?) before, the cute 'popeye' expression I recall haha, but thought I would post some more...she definitely has the brains to go along with her pretty looks!...she was very impressive on this show, winning the mental challenges (they were not easy!)...love her expressions when she is concentrating & answering the questions^^

thanks for the pictures!

i always knew she was smart. ;)

lol what gameshow was it where she won again?

i think it was star golden belll. lol

but was it her mom on hi-five that said she didnt study well in high school?

kekekekekeke

what a bad girl

Guest Barbie_iDoL

i always knew she was smart. ;)

lol what gameshow was it where she won again?

i think it was star golden belll. lol

but was it her mom on hi-five that said she didnt study well in high school?

kekekekekeke

what a bad girl

^

^

haha,, really...

I still want to know what her mom said about our yeonie in Hi5 ep. Make-up Artists

and yeonie wrote something and read to her mon :tears: very touch..

how cute ~~

but i've seen the translation of that ep. in chinese but not understand :sweatingbullets:

I found this pic,, but don't know what game show ... Do u know ?

c69op0.jpg

---------------------