The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

ah, popseoul...yeah i've had plenty of profanity laced tirades & flame wars on that blog w/ CY haters hehe...brings back memories, but of course all the stories written about CY on that blog are so biased & slanted in a negative light against her to begin with, no wonder the majority of the comments are negative as well <_<

that blog is always bashing artists, not only chae yeon and for no reason. i only go there to see if they have pics that i haven't seen, don't even read the comments cause i know what they say... cause is pretty much the same all the time.

popseul exists because there are successful people like chae yeon out there. but chae yeon exists with or withot popseul, so i don't care what they say about her.

she's talented, pretty and a nice person. that's all i need to know to support her for ever.

bulgogi: i posted something once at popseul and someone asked me if i was a bulgogi's friend or follower haha! you were kinda famous there hahaha!

more caps of that sbs performance: i will upload cuts on YEON

did a club version of duriseo... w/ DJ KOO's help...

she's a bit confused... w/ his dance moves...

bulgogi sent me the mp3 file of this perf, but can't download it :crazy: and i can't open YEON!

i'm really suing the internet company now!

wanna watch yeonie's performance :tears:

thanks for pics, people!

Guest baqinardo

it was Gipigizi (or some sort of spelling along those lines) ep 10. but there were 3 ladies: seo inyoung, park jungah and her buddy youngrun. and i'm pretty sure she was an xman just once....

Ah.. No wonder..

i skipped Gpgz las time :sweatingbullets:

I'm going to find it.. Soon... :rolleyes:

baqinardo: Now i cannot access Veoh from anywhere, i deleted the whole contents from my computer.. :sweatingbullets:

I can't wait to watch CY in a show!! Please any PD contract her in your programs! I'm starting to watch the HighFive episodes..i know i'm too late to get started..but now i know why this show is so funny... :lol:

Owh really?

have u tried to re-install veoh tv again?

it worked for me :)

Yeah, me too...

Just any show. Even in Come to play (Show that i hate - No offense :rolleyes: ).

u made right choice magnolia.

Hi-5 one of my fav show.

For ur information, rating for Hi-5 earlier episode reached 30%++ :w00t::wub:

34.5 % :unsure: peak :wub:

But the rating getting lower, coz the PD lack of ideas.

n also, based on Korean citizen viewer, the show seems to be more for "Old Woman".

That's why they invited SNSD to "cheer" up the show. <_<

nebula_81 : Thanks for the info, but my internet runs so slow while opening certain streaming site like veoh and sbs net. I installed both of them but they didn't work. The only one that works well for me is Youtube. :( I think the problem is on my internet, i don't know but i will figure out.

i see i see..... yea, i have problems viewing from certain streaming sites to, like youku and tudou and i'm sure a few others.... my hair is turning gray, just waiting for it to load & buffer.... so ... i quit those too, hahaha.... but, so far... i like veoh.

bulgogi sent me the mp3 file of this perf, but can't download it :crazy: and i can't open YEON!

i'm really suing the internet company now!

wanna watch yeonie's performance :tears:

thanks for pics, people!

u seem to have a lot of problems w/ ur internet connection NP.. please get lots of money from them.. and share w/ us ....the perf is up now on yeon... so.. i hope u can view it.

Guest hxro

that blog is always bashing artists, not only chae yeon and for no reason. i only go there to see if they have pics that i haven't seen, don't even read the comments cause i know what they say... cause is pretty much the same all the time.

popseul exists because there are successful people like chae yeon out there. but chae yeon exists with or withot popseul, so i don't care what they say about her.

she's talented, pretty and a nice person. that's all i need to know to support her for ever.

bulgogi: i posted something once at popseul and someone asked me if i was a bulgogi's friend or follower haha! you were kinda famous there hahaha!

I was called a follower too by some sad illiterate fool a while back. Funny b/c I didn't know who Bulgogi was until I went on Soompi. I thought the recent post on popseoul was incredibly lame and its funny how people would label anyone who objectively defends CY as fanatic...Makes me wonder if they even know what the word fanatic means haha. 14 year old jealous little girls who have nothing better to do but to call people sluts and hos *sigh* I'm willing to bet a good majority of those are in the anti-CY population. What the sad part is, they don't focus on CY's good points--and even if they do mention her good points, they would always twist it to make it seem like some desparate cry for popularity (ie: her 'I <3 Asia' benefit concert-thing).

rantrantrant. Sorry, I'm done with ranting about how incredibly biased and unintellectual Popseoul is.

^ haha! another bulgogi's follower? the infamous ape has followers hehe

i agree with you. they are just jealous of chae yeon because she's great. she has talent and she is gorgeous. who says the opposite must be blind or really jealous.

chae yeon fighting!

Ah.. No wonder..

i skipped Gpgz las time :sweatingbullets:

I'm going to find it.. Soon... :rolleyes:

Episode 08.02.07 part 1/6 **you'll have to find the other parts ^^**

Episode 8.9.07 part 1/5 (this is the continuation... you'll have to find the other parts too)

Chae Yeon cut (other episode, but just a cut)

credits: helloworld409 @ youtube

u seem to have a lot of problems w/ ur internet connection NP.. please get lots of money from them.. and share w/ us ....the perf is up now on yeon... so.. i hope u can view it.

i know! i hate this thing... they've came to fix it, but as soon as they leave, internet dies again. i should sue them for real, take the money and go to korea to meet yeonie with you, guys! *dreams*

i'm going to YEON! now. hope i can watch the perf there ^^ thanks for uploading it!

I was called a follower too by some sad illiterate fool a while back. Funny b/c I didn't know who Bulgogi was until I went on Soompi. I thought the recent post on popseoul was incredibly lame and its funny how people would label anyone who objectively defends CY as fanatic...Makes me wonder if they even know what the word fanatic means haha. 14 year old jealous little girls who have nothing better to do but to call people sluts and hos *sigh* I'm willing to bet a good majority of those are in the anti-CY population. What the sad part is, they don't focus on CY's good points--and even if they do mention her good points, they would always twist it to make it seem like some desparate cry for popularity (ie: her 'I <3 Asia' benefit concert-thing).

rantrantrant. Sorry, I'm done with ranting about how incredibly biased and unintellectual Popseoul is.

^ haha! another bulgogi's follower? the infamous ape has followers hehe

i agree with you. they are just jealous of chae yeon because she's great. she has talent and she is gorgeous. who says the opposite must be blind or really jealous.

chae yeon fighting!

^^ couldn't have said it better myself!

it is one thing to have a different opinion & not like her based on personal preference, but that blog constantly derides her based on the most specious & ludicrous reasons & the comments posted are so asinine & juvenile, of course they always post the same negative personal attacks ad nauseum, i.e. plastic surgery rumors, too old to be a 'sexy' gasoo, slutty, etc...so repetitive & tired already! <_<

enough of talking about that subject, this thread needs some more pics, going to unload some more pics from the iPod, her Beijing fan meeting concert, credit:in the pics

tom14.jpgtom10.jpgtom03.jpgtom06.jpg

tom08.jpgtom11.jpgtom12.jpgtom13.jpgtom15.jpgtom01.jpgtom02.jpgtom05.jpgtom17.jpgtom04.jpgtom16.jpgtom18.jpgtom19.jpgtom20.jpgtom21.jpgtom07.jpgtom09.jpg

i know! i hate this thing... they've came to fix it, but as soon as they leave, internet dies again. i should sue them for real, take the money and go to korea to meet yeonie with you, guys! *dreams*

i'm going to YEON! now. hope i can watch the perf there ^^ thanks for uploading it!

as long as u pay for all the plane tickets!!

i'm sorry NP that u can't access veoh either... bcuz i just uploaded the full cy cut on wonderful days now too... 2cops is too long and too large, so i didnt do that one but happy it's on utube for u guys.

i'll send u a present, ok, haha

i just uploaded the full cy cut on wonderful days now too...

gonna cry, seriously. what's wrong with veoh? :tears:

it says "Veoh is no longer available in CHILE". i was born in the wrong side of the world... T.T

i love my country, but veoh doesn't

:ph34r:

since i can't watch the videos nebbie is posting at YEON!, i'm rewatching some jihwaza episodes. that show was so funny! and yeonie was on it many times ^^

she's really cute there ;) i remember when she did a little sexy dance for alex from clazziquai and he said "i liked that!" haha! i think that's the next episode i'm gonna watch :rolleyes:

bulgogi: yeonie looks absolutely beautiful in those pics you posted!!!! thanks for sharing ^^

chaeyeon has perfect legs... :rolleyes:

nebs:

a present? yay! luv ya! i hope internet cooperates with me this time

<_<

Guest magnolia

Yeah, me too...

Just any show. Even in Come to play (Show that i hate - No offense ).

u made right choice magnolia.

Hi-5 one of my fav show.

For ur information, rating for Hi-5 earlier episode reached 30%++

34.5 % peak

But the rating getting lower, coz the PD lack of ideas.

n also, based on Korean citizen viewer, the show seems to be more for "Old Woman".

That's why they invited SNSD to "cheer" up the show.

You hate Come to Play? Why? I just watched the episode when CY and HyeSung appeared as the guests..Actually i only watch variety show in which CY become the guest or participant. :phew:

I skipped the SNSD part, i read that people did not like that episode because they focused more on SNSD? I don't know i just watched part one of the episode and i don't like it.. <_<

gonna cry, seriously. what's wrong with veoh?

it says "Veoh is no longer available in CHILE". i was born in the wrong side of the world... T.T

i love my country, but veoh doesn't

since i can't watch the videos nebbie is posting at YEON!, i'm rewatching some jihwaza episodes. that show was so funny! and yeonie was on it many times ^^

she's really cute there i remember when she did a little sexy dance for alex from clazziquai and he said "i liked that!" haha! i think that's the next episode i'm gonna watch

Well, i don't mind with the block Veoh did... :crazy: I never used it anyway..hahaha..now Youtube is my only one hero.

Yahhh...i watched Jihwaza too, thanks to the recommendation given by one of member in this thread...(don't know who s/he is..but thanks). She danced for Alex..so cute and don't forget she was also the one who asked him to show his abs.. :D Although she asked that via HyunYoung...

Guest magnolia

bulgogi88: You right, this thread desperately needs pics...

With her friend (or rival? :)) Park Kyung Lim

0416_1[20070420110511].jpg

With High Fivers.

news1186044440_76354_1_m.jpg

c420e63c_11113413111.JPG

Guest sana000

sana000: watch this click me!

bulgogi and nebs might have more links, really can't find more now... but you can watch some video on chae yeon's cyworld

Thanks, I've seen this one already. I was hoping to see her with someone else, lol.

Guest gdbabygurl

Somebody say this is a old pic

but it's actually taken recently

i love her here

looking gorgeous as always

but more leaning toward the cool chick vibe.

stunna shades

2008642312_906791502_5286_0.jpg

PICS SPAM!!

chaeyoen667dc9.jpg

p0612260139924wl1.jpg

8c47c6ced763841393457e0qa5.png

I love her mole so much

so freaking cute

efa3922b53922ef6e7cd403bq7.jpg

LOOking FREAKING GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!!

242855347781349wa6.jpg

242855335951445sy4.jpg

242855326001354wr9.jpg

242855390091354um4.jpg

242855382061357jj4.jpg

242855393603149ph6.jpg

242855344753150ax2.jpg

24285537159323222305ya1.jpg

Credit : LCY.COM

^ beautiful pics! thanks for sharing. i think i have more pics to complete the set. let me see.

that is the video i was looking for! she's so funny there ^^ i had the link, but i lost it when my laptop died.

now i have it again ;)

be back with some pics

001709_344701835_Aztbf.jpg

cycy.jpg

bulgogi: i remember watching yeonie acting with some comedians on a show... did you see that?

maybe i'm old and i'mcreating things in my mind

:blink:

bulgogi: i remember watching yeonie acting with some comedians on a show... did you see that?

maybe i'm old and i'mcreating things in my mind

:blink:

haha, yeah actually I don't recall that show,

but then again with my bad memory, I might have watched it yesterday & already forgot!

:blush:

thanks for the pics ^^ seems like this pic spamming is moving this thread along :)

Guest magnolia

have you seen this one?

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/s6wLhiDhPWM/

I think I read that CY appeared as a guest on one of the banjun episodes that featured Danny Ahn, but not sure? maybe someone has more info or the link?

:lol::lol: Thanks for the link..i just watch it..CY looks funny here. She IS cute, even when she has to act sassy, she looks pretty and cute. :D