The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest maxride21

I'm sorry I'm randomly butting in, but I've been one of the silent readers and on-lookers of this forum. I did post before, though.... :unsure: I guess there was nothing I could say :sweatingbullets: Chae Yeon unnie's back!!!! :D She's doing awesome on Look X3 and Crazy. Go Unnie!!!! :D

Guest maryosei

OMO i cant get enough of chae yeon and i can watch her all day without being tired. i really enjoyed watching Shenzheng TV "Family Show" w/those 2 little kids

i really like the second picture the outfit fits her so well and the 7th picture she look sexy there.

Very welcome maxride21

maxride21

welcome to the thread! ^^

thanks for the pics and links!

can't wait to watch Family Show, those little kids look so cute! Yeonie seems to have good chemistry with kids. Yeonie's niece loves her! remember that she called Yeonie "mom" on a show? :lol: it was so cute ^^

too bad she's not performing on music shows this weekend... is she busy taping for other shows or just resting?

maybe she had to travel to China...? hope she performs next week :)

I'm gonna miss her... I really enjoy Look x3 perfs ^^

I thought I heard Shin Jung Hwan say it's been 2 yrs since she last appeared on SGB, has it been that long?

2 years? when was the last time she was on SGB?

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

LMAO! you guys should def watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qSMW51iNPQ it's kwanghee (i think that's his name) from the group z;ea dancing along to chae yeon unnie's 'shake'. it's so funny!

chae yeon related news from allkpop : http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/key-rejects-chae-yeon-as-his-ideal-girl all credits go to allkpop & the person who wrote it! i was kinda upset that he talked about age. people in their 30s are still YOUNG! it's just that so many people from the korean industry are so young that people always call people 25+ old.

hope there'll be a CY cut out soon!

Guest maxride21

Thank you for all the welcomes! :D

The article about Key rejecting Chae Yeon unnie made me so angry! fury.gif GAH!

That was a cute dance with the noodles... ^_^

Guest maryosei

guys please dont be upset about what allkpop wrote about key rejecting chae yeon as his ideal girl. first of all He didn’t reject her. chae yeon didn’t asks him if he liked her. Plus she like Shingdong and said nothing about Key. So i don’t get how she was rejected. If Shingdong had said it then it’s a rejection but he didn’t. So this is nonsense.

Guest ~*RiKa*~

love her expressions on SGB :D

don't care about key's comment :P

is it me or does young stars these days are full of it :phew:

"yeah maybe Shindong & CY should get together instead of LSG"

I totally agree, ShinDong is such a nice and funny guy :D

her cute pose beat any idol :wub:

the look she gave to Shin Jung Hwan after his comment was scary :sweatingbullets:

Chae Yeon & MBLAQ 100805 CultwoShow

couldn't find her cut :( but at least we can see her interaction with MBLAQ :D

Just finished watching the show with the 2 little kids. They are so cute. It was so funny when yeonie tasted the food and tea. lol

I agree!

I'm was very upset Key said that about CY. &^$#!

Doesn't anyone remember the phrase "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I really don't care if he did or didn't reject her. Words kills. I'm sure CY was hurt by his comment.

There are nicer way to say stuff. He just disregarded CY's feelings. How rude!

Guest amura

[update] Ma Lover Lyrics!!

welcome maxride21nice to see more CY fans here.

thanks for the caps & link :D

can't wait to watch it on kbsw with eng sub :)

she made the cutest expressions in the show even when she is upset :wub:

as for key comment , i wont even bother and be mad because with every come back they talk about her age so its boring lol i'm actually angry @ AKP writer , when will they stop making stupid comments with the article <_<

btw did you notice that they showed her performance at the end , does that mean the mv is banned? i didn't read any news about that?

this gif. is great , i wish i can make pretty gifs like this so cy might use them xD

142269708.gif

Cr:CY's Twitter

Chae Yeon at Kiss The Radio

cea8662724675041908f9dd.jpg

1f0eccea67799191d439c9d.jpg

6b95bc3805e7e880d46225d.jpg

she draw this?

f88a5960821ff99d8cb10dd.jpg

credit: baidu bar

the banning thing in Korea is kinda amusing (and frankly annoying)... I guess Chae Yeon is way too hot and sexy for them ;)

maybe that's why she didn't perform this week, because now she has to change the outfits to more conservative ones to make everyone happy *sighs*

well, I'm just guessing :P

thanks for the SGB cuts! ^^

Yeonie doesn't look that much older than other girls from idol groups :) she's so pretty!

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

"yeah maybe Shindong & CY should get together instead of LSG"

I totally agree, ShinDong is such a nice and funny guy :D

her cute pose beat any idol :wub:

the look she gave to Shin Jung Hwan after his comment was scary :sweatingbullets:

Chae Yeon & MBLAQ 100805 CultwoShow

couldn't find her cut :( but at least we can see her interaction with MBLAQ :D

yes, i do agree that some idols are full of it, but not just idols. there are many others stars who are full of it, but as long as CY unnie doesn't get affected & hurt by there arrogance & comments, it doesn't matter =]

& thanks for the link! MBLAQ & CY ♥

I'm was very upset Key said that about CY. &^$#!

Doesn't anyone remember the phrase "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I really don't care if he did or didn't reject her. Words kills. I'm sure CY was hurt by his comment.

There are nicer way to say stuff. He just disregarded CY's feelings. How rude!

i totally agree with you. there were def better ways to say that & it was prolly unnecessary to say those things because afterall, CY unnie is a girl and girls care about those things more than men. i was kinda upset that Key who is a hoobae to CY said those things to her since she is the sunbae. but there is a possibility that he said that for variety, but then IMO, there should be limits to jokes. besides, isn't the age thing/joke getting too old now? :P it is the 21st century, so age isn't really that big of an issue anymore =]

PLEASE do not make this become a big problem, or a problem at all, but i did noticed that when CY unnie was dancing at SGB II, jonghyun & key from shinee, unlike the other guests, were just eating their noodles & it seemed to me like they didn't really care what CY unnie did. don't misunderstand! i like shinee, but i just think that as a hoobae, they should show at least some respect to their sunbae CY :vicx: but they prolly didn't intend on doing that, so please just take this as me expressing my worries & care for CY unnie.

and i'm not trying to cause any problems. i'm just expressing my feelings because i feel it is unfair that sometimes, CY unnie is made fun of regarding her age. it might not matter to her, but it the same joke is repeatedly said, then it does causes uncomfort. i'm just worried that CY unnie might feel a bit uncomfortable.

Guest maryosei

@ imagination i understand your feelings but as i said earlier on this wasnt a rejection, i think yeonie is over it cos she has heard this several times. anyways what will chae yeon be doing with this small guy for. she is matured lady and roll with mature guys not key or whatever his name is.

i have notice that chae yeon is so humble and down to earth person to some extent that her juniors try to disrespect her but she gotta put a stop to it even if it is for the sake of broadcast.

also those who wrote the article i guess there is something wrong with them mentally. it is just hatred they are showing to yeonie, what a shame to put celebrities into unneccesary stress like that but i know yeonie doesnt care because she is a free spirit individual.

@not_popular dont think so but what a waste of money it would be if she has to change her outfits. she was on radio shows this week and her MV is not banned either.

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

maryosei : oh nono! hehe, i wasn't upset about the so called rejection thing. i was just disappointed by the way how some people treat CY unnie. but thanks for understanding!

btw, does anyone know her upcoming schedule?

yes, i do agree that some idols are full of it, but not just idols. there are many others stars who are full of it, but as long as CY unnie doesn't get affected & hurt by there arrogance & comments, it doesn't matter =]

& thanks for the link! MBLAQ & CY ♥

i totally agree with you. there were def better ways to say that & it was prolly unnecessary to say those things because afterall, CY unnie is a girl and girls care about those things more than men. i was kinda upset that Key who is a hoobae to CY said those things to her since she is the sunbae. but there is a possibility that he said that for variety, but then IMO, there should be limits to jokes. besides, isn't the age thing/joke getting too old now? :P it is the 21st century, so age isn't really that big of an issue anymore =]

PLEASE do not make this become a big problem, or a problem at all, but i did noticed that when CY unnie was dancing at SGB II, jonghyun & key from shinee, unlike the other guests, were just eating their noodles & it seemed to me like they didn't really care what CY unnie did. don't misunderstand! i like shinee, but i just think that as a hoobae, they should show at least some respect to their sunbae CY :vicx: but they prolly didn't intend on doing that, so please just take this as me expressing my worries & care for CY unnie.

and i'm not trying to cause any problems. i'm just expressing my feelings because i feel it is unfair that sometimes, CY unnie is made fun of regarding her age. it might not matter to her, but it the same joke is repeatedly said, then it does causes uncomfort. i'm just worried that CY unnie might feel a bit uncomfortable.

I agree. They didn't even bother to show respect during CY was dancing. I was mad about the comments about her age but, that really got to me too. I don't really want to start on it. It will make me even more upset. Maybe they are anti-fans in the closet. =P

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88 thanks for the information on chae yeon's outfit and this is what i want to add to it.It is absolutely absurd.

Chae Yeon shows a dangerous outfit!by joone on August 8, 2010 at 6:18 pm

i just feel the need to post some folks comment here how they see allkpop being so hypocritical about chae yeon's dress. Infact all of them were shocked how allkpop said is a dangerous outfit.

BELOW ARE SOME OF THE COMMENTS

i love chae yeon :) i hope she gets married soon. to kim jong kook! ^^~

dangerous… hahaha as if the outfit would kill anyone xD *well maybe an old man from a heart attack but he would die happy.

yawn .. i’ve seen SO MUCH worse than this. this is retarded. this is not bad at all. chae yeon is SMOKING

ahh daym.. for a girl.. i gotta say she’s so daym FINE! xD

why? i dont see anything wrong with it….

Oh WOW. She looks soooooooooooooo fine

she look really hot in that outfit

Why not on pubic tv. You got body why not rock it?

HAWT