The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest maryosei

@bulgogi88 do you know the basics of korean cos you always seems to give us something about what was being said

Guest 111111

Everyone is afraid of them. :lol:

so who do you think it was? you think it was LSG all along & he was just pretending on Strong Heart when CY told that story? Is that why Hwangbo was laughing? :P

Gogi, U are another part of mine

with out a word, U do understand me blush.gif

kee~kee~

Guest maryosei

oh my chae yeon is so funny and she made me laugh so hard on escape from crisis no.1 around 2.50 and am really for sure that if someone slaps her hard like that she gonna retaliate in return with a slap too. man that was funny. thanks for all the links bulgogi88 and nebs.

Guest 111111

thank god it was a joke!!

so you think it was LSG?? I thought you were going to say Lee Jong Soo :P

anyway when I watched the videos you posted I thought she was doing it for the show((cuz they were supposed to be a couple and he was singing for someone else))

well, I don't care anymore if they were a couple or not <_<

btw: you do know that yeonie broke up with her bf in 2007 right

that guy was really mean to yeonie fury.gif

No No No .. Rika

The name, I am going to say --- JaeSok !

JaeChae is realllll !

Kee~Kee~

LSG sang his song ('meeting' - Cy feat) to Hwangbo

Guest 111111

Hwangbo + Dj koo : get hot

A=B

C=A

B=C

Dj. Koo = CY's close friend

Hwangbo = close to Dj . Koo

Hwangbo = close to CY

---------------------------------

Gogi -- Don't you think the same as me ?

JaeChae is real ?

don't run away !!

Please share

I wanna know your idea !

B)

Guest Lis_424

Hi Chae Yeon Fan

This is the first time I post in this thread.

I don't know that any of you had subbed video of Chae Yeon on Strong Heart Ep 36 or not.

I skimmed only 2-3 pages back and didn't find it.

So here what Lee Seung Gi thread had subbed video of Seung-Chae couple

[Eng]Seung-Chae couple

Credit: English Translation : LSGfan.wordpress.com

And sorry for the quality of the vid, I don't know what's wrong with my file

(I uploaded with a good quality one but it turn out like this)

Enjoy :lol:

thanks so much for the eng subbed

it was a lot funnier and cuter than i thought.. i was really disappointed knowing SG said about the age thing before, now that i've seen the eng subs, im not that dissapointed ~~ i feel better know, the rejection wasn't as harsh or mean as i thought~~~ plus before without the eng sub i thought after SG's comment about the age thing, i thought the other ppl/celebs were all making fun of chae yeon's age cuz they were chanting something and CY was touching her eyes liek she was to stretch her "wrinkles" ... but i was mistaken, they were saying, "dun cry dun cry" about SG using her for broadcast lol

Guest maryosei

is anyone having problem watching the tvN Newton interview + performance of "Crazy" & "Look x3"...cos is not allowing me to view.thanks

Guest 111111

sorry about that...the link to Newton is fixed now. B)

yeah that was cute how CY slapped that 'hands' machine right back...you think she should've slapped LSG like that after that 'age' comment on SH? :lol:

haha, I'm not sure about JaeChae but it doesn't matter now that he's a happily married man. :P

Do you remember the JaeChae couple when they did that banchun drama? The one where keeps farting! :lol:

Sure .. I still remember that drama, they are cute together (really mean that)

Don't u understand my last post ? Encode it ? B)

P.S: Rika, have any comment for the tobu pic? Wanna go to Japan ?

Guest maryosei

@bulgogi88 sure he does deserve some dirty slaps from chae yeon, eventhough it was funnier than i thought but he ruined that precious moment. anyways that was a loss on his part though cos chae yeon can do better than that. lol and thanks for fixing that link for me, appreciate it

Guest maryosei

There is no doubt that when chae yeon asked seung gi that they should give it a try i think she is really ready to be in love again with MR. Right if there is a chance.

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

^

WOW! moving up 122 spots is just...AMAZING! this just proves how good her song is doing =] it's not like we didn't know this would happen since the first time we heard this song, we were attached to it =]

Guest amura

thanks guys for the links :)

i hope she keeps doing good on the chart , the album got great songs & she totally deserve it. :wub:

here is a pic of CY , sohyun park & Kim Chang Ryul

139761850.jpg

Cr:shp7575@twitter

Guest 111111

111111, I remember you posted that pic before but I forgot what the connection to CY was? Sorry, my bad memory. :sweatingbullets:

you like puzzles & riddles don't you? :lol:

------------------------------

Kee~Kee~

U must be my soulmate, all know about me ^^

I really love to play puzzles !

------------------------------

Erase

^

are we playing something? sorry I'm kinda lost here :P

what is the idea? trying to find out who was the guy on the plane?

ok, nebs is officially back!  :w00t:

the 1080P HD cut from the KBS Shenyang Open Concert...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3ohKq0kmfrM

the tvN Newton interview + performance of "Crazy" & "Look x3"...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PDxgxpuImjc

finally the cut from Generation Saturday Sympathy on YT...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=k0kD0a5uDRk

**edit**

sorry guys I fixed that tvN Newton link.  blush.gif

yay! nebs is back!!!

thanks for the links ^^ I really enjoy her latest perfs, Crazy and Look x3 are really good and catchy songs!

the choreo for Crazy is nice, too bad Yeonie doesn't perform the whole song

I love the remix of "Duriseo"! Yeonie's always updating the song, people will never get tired of it ;)

oh my chae yeon is so funny and she made me laugh so hard on escape from crisis no.1 around 2.50 and am really for sure that if someone slaps her hard like that she gonna retaliate in return with a slap too. man that was funny. thanks for all the links bulgogi88 and nebs.

same here! haha!! it was funny and cute ^^

NHC got rid of his yellow hair... he looks so much better now! ^^ Yeonie is friends with some funny guys =)

no prob & yeah, it sure was his loss! oh well, like you said, hopefully she can settle down with someone soon & forget all about LSG.  :P In all seriousness, I liked that guy she was set up with on a blind date on "Love Action Season 3"...too bad they never got together in real life.  

Same here... they looked good together. He was nice to Chae Yeon ^^ 

wonder if they are still in touch? rolleyes.gif

**edit**

wow, noticed that Look x3 moved up the soribada chart 122 spots! or am I reading that wrong?  :blink:...the song was doing pretty well on the Monkey3 chart too by cracking the top 10 & moving up 19 spots.  B)

credit as tagged

122 spots?? wow!!

she's  been doing great on charts! looks like their fans in Korea were waiting for her ^^

**edit**

people

please, don't double post... it's against Soompi's rules and if you do it, you may get warned.

if you forgot to say something on your post, then just edit it and add what you want to say, ok? or wait for another person to post after you and then post again

but don't double post.

let's keep the thread clean :)

Guest 111111

not_popular,

I won't do it again .. Promise ^^

and thanks for yr warning

--------------------------------

Gogi/ Rika,

Wish all the best for both of you

bye bye

(I am going back to my place kee~ kee~)

^

don't worry! I was just trying to warn everyone here ^^ 

we always make those kind of mistakes when we start posting here :P

didn't need to erase your posts... T^T

what do you mean you're leaving? hope you don't stop posting in the thread! Let's spread the Chae Yeon Love <3

;)

I noticed that Chae Yeon's been quite active on Twitter ^^

she loves computers, I bet she spend most of her free time (if she has some...) cheking Twitter, Cy World and other sites like that :lol:

bulgogi

did you post that House Rulez song feat Yeonie, right? thanks for the link!

Yeonie's voice fits the song really well. I like it ^^ makes me feel calm and relaxed

I'd like to see more collabs between Chae Yeon and other artists. I read on Tei's thread that he's making a comeback soon... can you imagine those 2 together?

*dreams*

haha! I'm TeiYeon fan ^^ I'd like to see them singing together... or at least some interactions on a tv show 

is that too much to ask? rolleyes.gif