The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

I remember CY once said that the shows give them scripts, but the celebs doesn't have to follow the script.

Plus, she also said that some of the celebs fell for eachother after these shows.

LSG/CY pairing was cute but, I was more of a fan of the coupling with Minwoo, Brian or Tei.

Joke or not, the age thing was mean spirited. I think it really hurt her feelings.

During some interview CY said they had to stop Xman taping because she couldn't stop crying because someone made fun of her age. So, I really hate and feel her pain when people make fun of her age.

It seems that she is the only one they do it too. People never made fun of Hyori's age. LIke what the? Argh!

I like LSG but, I feel Jaebum treated CY with more love. =(

Cy was saying that SeungChae couple is really popular in China & the fans even hold up signs with their pics from Xman on it hehe...I was laughing when LSG brought up the age thing at the end...poor CY haha...she even turned her sign around after she heard that. :lol: Must've been awkward for HKM sitting right next to them to listen to CY's confession too :P...want to find out what CY said happened on the plane...waiting for subs! :D Too bad she didn't win the "strong heart" but I think the audience votes for it right? no way she was going to win against Seungri. -_-

I was lovin' that judo toss on Eunhyuk during Teuk academy too. someone should make a gif of that. ;)

I was thinking the same thing with HKM. LOL!

Yeonie was so badass when she flipped Eunhyuk. She did it in heels too. Bwahaha!

Guest maryosei

i mean what else is there left to say, absolutely nothing, but i felt for her and you could see her reaction that she was hurt yet she played it off but other people see it as a joke, whether it was scripted or not or as a joke that aint cool. it was long time ago so why bring it up again. she felt really bad and it was kinda awkward too, very disappointed in him bcos he was the last person i expected that from since he knew what went down on xman. anyways i think it wasnt a big deal afterall for her since she even danced with him but am still pissed, probably would cool off in 30 mins time. i think her fans are overprotective of her that why we get sensitive when she get hurt by someone or when we see bad comment about her. is all LOVE.

Guest 111111

Should we wait for the translation ?

before we justify anything ^^

If he did mean to CY (with intention),

I am going to give him Yellow Card (Warning Card)

Right now he 's still innocent (at least for me)

And

If I have to pair CY with someone, I surely choose ANDY

They are so cute and fit to each together ^^ (only my imagination)

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

I remember CY once said that the shows give them scripts, but the celebs doesn't have to follow the script.

Plus, she also said that some of the celebs fell for eachother after these shows.

LSG/CY pairing was cute but, I was more of a fan of the coupling with Minwoo, Brian or Tei.

Joke or not, the age thing was mean spirited. I think it really hurt her feelings.

During some interview CY said they had to stop Xman taping because she couldn't stop crying because someone made fun of her age. So, I really hate and feel her pain when people make fun of her age.

It seems that she is the only one they do it too. People never made fun of Hyori's age. LIke what the? Argh!

I like LSG but, I feel Jaebum treated CY with more love. =(

hehe, i thought the LSG & CY couple was cute too, but i was crazy over her with Xiah, Eric, and Kim Hyun Joong!

speaking of Jaebeom, i missed him doing CY dance moves =[ i felt like they could've been really good friends

arghh! my internet is pissing me off! i wanna watch the Teuk Academy that CY unnie was in so bad but it uploads REALLY REALLY slow =[

Guest Lis_424

i'm loving all of chae yeon's songs; i've been playing her songs everyday and even made ringtones for my fone :) hehee

i used to love GiYeon!!! i was a lil dissapointed with LSG's comment about the age but i guess he had to say something to prevent from more awkwardness and nervousness ...

still like them but less now .. . ..

i'm waiting for subs so i can really know what is being said~~

Ah! Kim Gun Mo. He is one of CY bff. Everytime his name comes up I picture him on the toilet in Cy's shake MV. LOL.

Wow! CY and Joosuc looks great together in that picture. I seen his new vid. He has a hot body. =D

Guest amura

thanks for the links^^

love Chae Yeon's pic with Joosuc ,she looks fierce :)

Chae Yeon will perform on " The M Wave " on Arirang and it 'll be aired on Aug 1st.

check the site HERE!!

Guest ~*RiKa*~

yay~~ The M Wave^^

finally i can see her on TV!! :D

HAHA & C.Y :wub: I remember this one EP on Xman where she finally agreed to be with him

I miss the good old day's :)

Mnet

7282010101719am.png

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Strong Heart (2010-07-27).avi [1000.93 MB]

Taeyang & Seungri (Big Bang), Chae Yeon, Jiyeon (T-ara), Mir (MBLAQ), Leeteuk & Shindong & Eunhyuk (Super Junior), Kan Mi Yeon, Yoon Si Yoon, Soon Jung Nam, Ha Joo Hee, Hwangbo, Kim Jin, Hong Kyung Min, Kim Young Chul, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Joo Ri

Guest Lis_424

Ah! Kim Gun Mo. He is one of CY bff. Everytime his name comes up I picture him on the toilet in Cy's shake MV. LOL.

Wow! CY and Joosuc looks great together in that picture. I seen his new vid. He has a hot body. =D

lol i agree, KIm Gun MO n cy never cross my mind as a potential couple...but i rreally like them cuz KGM seems like a good frd that treats her really well like a lil sis

i agree i was rooting for HAHA back then too and i even liked Kang HoDong and CHae Yeon couple....but he's married ....lol

miss those xman days...

I can't wait to see Yeonie on the M Wave. ^_^

Does anyone know what she said during her mnet interview? I wish I could understand

what they were saying. It was cute of her when she helped the guys from Mblaq at the end.

I miss her as MC.

I made these gifs to share. ^^

AdorableYeon.gif

CuteYeon.gif

Yeon-2.gif

Guest Lis_424

i love the gifs !!! she's super cute! i love how she dressed for strong heart~ she looks great but i do agree she looks washed out a lil, i tihnk she should have worn pinker lipstick, her lips are too nude and pale but nonetheless she looks great~

Guest amura

nice gifs , CY has a really beautiful smile :wub:

sharing pics

002zv.jpg

sbs022.jpg

004rh.jpg

sbs006.jpg

sbs012.jpg

sbs020.jpg

upload00000047.jpg

upload00000112.jpg

upload00000152.jpg

Cr:Naver

974546o.gif

974373o.gif

remember the tweet i asked for tran. it was for a show called Mnet Wide News and they talked about CY or something , still no video.

Guest suusse

OMG OMG OMG

Waited the whole to watch Strong Heart yesterday evening and at first I was thrilled when they talked about their feelings and obviously SeungGi liked it a LOOT! But then when he said those cruel words to her, I was like "OH MY GOD,f++... hell he didnt said that!"

I was sooooo dissapointed and soooo hurt by his comment! Chae Yeon felt embarassed and you cud see her reactions how hurt she was. It was after Hodong asked Seunggi "Did you liked Chae Yeon?" and he said "Yes". Chae Yeon unni then asked "What about now?" And he said those unbelievable words and all my love for him and for SeungChae couple just made "blop" and faded away! Really, how could he said that? He made a huge laughter on behalf of Chae Yeon unni and didnt even realised how hurt she wud be.

He even said that Chae Yeon unni was the first star singer who was featured in his album and we all know how he became popular among us is through Chae Yeon! Everytime on Xman and Love Letter, whenever and wherever he met her he always confessed his feelings for Chae Yeon unni, and sang his "Chae Yeon noona, my woman".

Now Im just pissed off and so mad at him and I bet every anti out there just laughs their asses off and are so so happy about his comment, and this makes me mooore mad!

He even acted as if he is the bigger star than Chae Yeon... omg gettin angry again..

ok Anyway wish Chae Yeon all the love and forget this stupid nerds like SeungGi.

@Gogi

tnx, cant wait for Chae Yeons appearance on KJE' Choc. and other shows :D

I think people here are taking Seung Gi's words too seriously... it's just a tv show, and I'm sure he was just trying to make the show entertaining.

Chae Yeon is a strong girl, I know she's also sensitive, but I'm sure she's stronger than she used to be.

the age joe aside, I enjoyed to see her on SH :)

they gave her a lot of screen time! which doesn't happen on all shows these days, esp when they have more than 10 guests :lol:

Teuk Academy always makes me laugh ^^

Yeonie did great! she looks so tiny and sweet, but she's also very strong

can't wait for the subs of SH! hopefully someone decides to sub it.... :)

thanks for all the videos, links, pictures, gifs... love you, people!!

^^