Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

7 hours ago, AbundanT said:

Thank you @RamonaMona and @MyStars. It looks like it was at Haneda airport, is it? Mr Shin is not there thats why those fans were so lucky can be soo close with BYJ. Bcoz the one BYJ at Gimpo airport, he was  in hurry and wearing sunglasses. 

Hi @AbundanT.  LOL:grin: WOW, how observant you are!  You sure called that one right.  With Mr. Shin, BYJ is "all-business," then later (at Haneda?) he is relaxed and his humanity and warmth shine through.  Mr. Shin has been with Kim Soo Hyun a lot lately, because KSH is so very in demand, but came back to be with The Boss.  It would be interesting to know why, but it is probably nothing very significant.  Just nice to see Mr. Shin again, though it is unusual to see him dressed in such a relaxed manner, like he got called out in a hurry from a barbecue at home with the family. People like Mr. Shin are always on the go with the KeyEast stars, but he is the one I've been seeing the most because in the early BYJ days he was always there in the background, protective, active in crowd-control.  I felt more secure myself if Mr. Shin was there. 

P.S. Boy am I slow to catch on.  Um, I guess then that the pictures from The Fact, and the pictures from @RamonaMona were not taken on the same day.  Any guesses when the ones with the fans were taken?  From the return to Korea earlier in the year? Back in late March?  You know, this one:

output_tfXKai_zpshsgfex99.gif

• Like 2

On 22.08.2016 at 5:59 PM, MyStars said:

Hi @AbundanT.  LOL:grin: WOW, how observant you are!  You sure called that one right.  With Mr. Shin, BYJ is "all-business," then later (at Haneda?) he is relaxed and his humanity and warmth shine through.  Mr. Shin has been with Kim Soo Hyun a lot lately, because KSH is so very in demand, but came back to be with The Boss.  It would be interesting to know why, but it is probably nothing very significant.  Just nice to see Mr. Shin again, though it is unusual to see him dressed in such a relaxed manner, like he got called out in a hurry from a barbecue at home with the family. People like Mr. Shin are always on the go with the KeyEast stars, but he is the one I've been seeing the most because in the early BYJ days he was always there in the background, protective, active in crowd-control.  I felt more secure myself if Mr. Shin was there. 

P.S. Boy am I slow to catch on.  Um, I guess then that the pictures from The Fact, and the pictures from @RamonaMona were not taken on the same day.  Any guesses when the ones with the fans were taken?  From the return to Korea earlier in the year? Back in late March?  You know, this one:

output_tfXKai_zpshsgfex99.gif 

Here is March 2016

pictures with the fans are from august 2016

• Like 2

Okay @RamonaMona!  Thanks for clearing that up.  Now that I look more closely at the "fan" pictures I can see a tiny bit of his slacks in both pictures; both show dark blue, and at his return in March, his slacks were a lighter blue.  Maybe Mr. Shin is getting to be a little less protective as time goes by.

• Like 2

7 pm 50 minutes on August 19 evening. In Tokyo-Haneda Airport International Terminal, from the lounge for business class customers, men and women that holding hands came out.

Bae Yong Joon (43) and his wife, Park Soo-jin's (30).

Yon-sama, concerned about the pregnant wife, walking deliberately slowly. I tried over the voice as "Bae Yong Joon-san!" But, Yon-sama was only to grin.

http://jisin.jp/serial/韓流アジアン/knews/25210

• Like 2

OKAY!  This time I think I finally understand:  The fans in Japan, at Haneda Airport got a smile from him, and had a chance to talk.  They got to "schmooze," the lucky ladies.  But when he got back to Korea with Mr. Shin at Gimpo Airport, he was back into Boss mode.  It has been rare lately that news and media people have captured photos of him coming  AND going. 

• Like 2

This venture with KE and SME ----- Does it mean that these two companies have joined together as 1 company or does this mean they are simply doing a couple ventures together like KE and JYP did a few years ago?  I am not interested in KE nor Bae Yong Jon.  I am more interested in a couple of the artists that are under KE and what will happen to those artists.  

It is already tomorrow in South Korea so it is OK to wish Bae Yong Joon a happy birthday.  I am sure there will be many more attractive mentions from his followers in Japan and Korea and from other places around the world, like our own @RamonaMona, as seen on the previous page.  Many happy returns, as we say here in the U.S.

• Like 2

This is a little bit off-birthday-topic; I found it while looking for birthday MV's, which will follow:

From Yura.  Thank you for the "sweetness."  This is another birthday tribute covering many years.  Cool!

Wait.  Oh, look.  She incorporated the material from the "SM in Tokyo" party, which is just above this one. 

• Like 2

On 21.08.2016 at 0:48 AM, MyStars said:

Thanks @RamonaMona for these photos.  What a stand-up guy he is; look how welcoming he looks confronting the eager fans.  His humanity is very evident.

These are great candids.   I love the smile on the lady in the second picture. 

always with pleasure for BYJ and fans around the world ♥♥

• Like 2