Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

On 18 December 2015 at 11:02 PM, MyStars said:

Just a quick little story to tell about SOOMPI!  After "liking" @mstamatoff's last entry, I went web-surfing for news items about BYJ.  When I tried to come back to Soompi to start posting, I was unable to log on.  I would click "sign in" and then Soompi would take me to my Profile page, which said in the upper right hand corner, that I was logged in.  So then I went to the BYJ page, but it was obvious I wasn't signed in.  So I would click "sign in" and it would take me to my Profile page which said I was logged in.  Over and over again I was stuck in this stupid loop.  Tried to communicate with Soompi admins, but never got a response.  Read all of the information on Soompi Rules and found that some big changes were made Dec. 1, and many problems were noted, but nothing about what I was experiencing.  Much of the fixes Soompi offered involved clearing the cache.

I hesitated to do that because it causes other problems with banking sites, bill-paying sites; those secure sites never recognize your computer because their cookies are gone, and you have to endure getting a code via phone or a different email site, which just slows your life down considerably and is crazy-making.  

Just wanted anyone out there to know in case you may be having similar problems.  But I sincerely hope you are not.

I'll be back to post when I get some more free time. 

Hi MyStars, I guess luck is just on my side that I haven't experienced this kind of problem at all. I hope your case has been fixed here.  :)

• Like 1

@willenette  You are very lucky, so count your blessings.  While trying to solve my problem, I read all of the most recent "fixes" going on at Soompi, and have encountered some of those other problems, too......like being sent a PM but never receiving the notification, for one example.

Lucky us here at Soompi.  Yurara has done another MV.  Some stunning footage incorporated in the video, playing on the title ~ Higher.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to you, too, @RamonaMona.  What happened to your picture?  I hope you get to post it again........or is Soompi playing dirty tricks on you, too?

Merry Christmas to all fans, and to Bae and Lady Bae! 

And may there be many, many more.

I am slow to get into the Christmas spirit, but I am trying.  Here in the U.S. it is still Christmas Eve, but my world clocks are saying that it is already Christmas Day in Seoul, and in many other places.

• Like 2

Ohh! @RamonaMona!  What a wonderful picture you posted.  I guess KeyEast finally ran out of all of the Italy pictures.  Maybe that's why the last two were of him walking away.  Anyway, I hope so.  Now maybe we'll get to see all of the wedding shots.  That would be wonderful. 

And thank you, too, for the Christmas pictures.  You made these pages so festive. 

When searching other blogs for interesting information I noticed hints on at least two or three different blogs that seemed to hint that BYJ and PSJ spent at least part of Christmas in Hawaii.  It was Anjela's blog that finally clinched it.  I had seen PSJ's IG photo ~ this one, but could not find any clues......but Anjela did. 

Hawaiian%20Christmas_zpsdpycduul.png

Such a creative photo.  What Anjela saw was that this was probably in warm climate, give the short sleeves on Mrs. Bae, and the white shirt with the sleeves rolled up on the person sitting at the top of the picture (thoughtfully circled in red by Yours Truly), who has got to be BYJ.  Probably in Gorilla in the Café.  Anjela also provided another older photo with the same type white shirt, and the same type glasses.  All those clues proved it for me!

Hawaii20long20ago_zps7njvgrni.jpg

Yup, and this newssite pretty much confirmed it:  http://www.hankookilbo.com/v/c2add4c10d70626c9e984bff659a2153.  Except this picture may not be at Gorilla in the Café.  This newspaper hints that they may be there in Hawaii through New Years.  Paparazzi better get it together and get some good snapshots! 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2016 at 7:16 PM, mstamatoff said:

Happy New Year, ladies! See what you will understand from this article:

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1617094.htm

As far as I understood, it's a kind of a horoscope.

Thank you, @RamonaMona! Wonderful picture!

Hi mstamatoff, HAPPY NEW YEAR & to everyone here! Thanks for sharing the link. I guess it talks about BYJ & his wife's luck this year. It says that it is filled with messages of hope and expectations from the beginning of the year for the couple & the article says that it sees children look into the new year. Well, I hope for the best for the couple! :P

12 Drama Couples We Need to See Reunited in 2016

Goodbye, 2015. Hello, 2016!

With a brand new year comes plenty of new resolutions, exciting opportunities, and… wonderfully addictive K-dramas! Which actors and actresses will get paired up together this year is anybody’s guess, but the endless possibilities are absolutely thrilling. Along with new couples who will send our hearts fluttering are those unforgettable couples we keep wishing would get reunited for a second round of action.

Although we wouldn’t mind seeing them a third time, couples who have already been reunited are excluded from this particular list, such as Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara, Nam Sang Mi and Lee Joon Gi, and Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum (kind of), just to name a few.

In no particular order, here are the couples we simply must see again in 2016. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for these pairings!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Bae Yong Joon and Lee Ji Ah

The Legend

Bae Yong Joon and Lee Ji Ah sizzled with undeniable chemistry in “The Legend,” better known as “The Story of the First King’s Four Gods.” For a drama that took two years to film, you know they were bringing their A-game! Their realistic portrayal of the silent and gentle love between Damdeok and Sujini tugged fiercely at the heartstrings and sparked dating rumors, even without a single kiss in its 24-episode run.

For their reunion, we need kisses. Lots of kisses. A happy ending for every single one of their past, present, and future lives would be a great bonus too!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Guest iluvugudbye

I truly miss my DamSu couple.... I am hoping and praying to see them pair up again in a project, as lovers of course. And yes! I hope to see kissing scenes and love scenes, lots of it please and for them to have a happily ever after ending.

Happy New Year all!! 

In hunting through the internet webs I found this wonderful MV from USA Mama.  It is not on YouTube so I can only post the link.  It is a nice retrospective of his career overall, with some very romantic/hero-worship type music.  Please let me know if the link is bad.  Thank you, USA Mama for this MV. 

http://usamama44.blog57.fc2.com/blog-entry-3401.html

To @RamonaMona thank you for the cheerful cards and MV for the New Year, and to @iluvugudbye for the interpretation of the previous entry from @mstamatoff about new year good luck predictions.

By the way, iluvugudbye, are you the DAM-SU of old who used to post here all the time?  Why did you change your name?  Your recent post above is in big letters (but not all caps) as if you are vehement and defiant, but why??  Shouldn't you be on a "shipper" site? 

• Like 2