Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

on the 26th, wuri Yong Joon attended the opening of an italian luxury brand flagship store "Ballantyne" in Gangnamgu shinsadong seoul.

20120426_1335441271_24022000_1.jpg

20120426_1335441292_50978100_1.jpg

20120426_1335441501_09743600_1.jpg

20120426_1335441528_06969800_1.jpg

more photos of our Man!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif:wub: :wub: :wub:

201242621117yqnjdod_T5_25171.jpg

201242620593810tedod_T5_25165.jpg

2012426205938y8yodod_T5_25166.jpg

2012426205939o4z1dod_T5_25167.jpg

2012426205939gbxtdod_T5_25169.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

Kim So Hyun won best tv actor at the 48th Beaksang awards and he thanked wuri Yong Joon, Keyeast, his parents and everyone who gave him much love and support.

20120426_1335443201_98121400_1.jpg

-----------------------------------

from BYJ Gallery shared by Kwon Oh-Kyung. much thanks for sharing. blush.gif

ArZ7ShtCEAE-Z-U.jpg

2799_L_1335437625.jpg

2799_L_1335442169.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

it was said that he arrived at the "Ballantyne" opening event in his oh so luxurious car Maybach. they also said that he got off his car like a scene from a movie or tv drama.

1335437565_312551.jpg

20120426_1335450367.jpg

20120426_1335450269.jpg

20120426_1335450168.jpg

20120426_1335450079.jpg

1335437368_312547.jpg

***Hi dam-su, thanks for posting so many new photos of our man. Finally...............this time he's not MIA. He looks gorgeous! I love his new hairstyle...............love his get-up. And that shoes...................what a beautiful branded shoes! :sweatingbullets:

Guest iluvugudbye

***Hi dam-su, thanks for posting so many new photos of our man. Finally...............this time he's not MIA. He looks gorgeous! I love his new hairstyle...............love his get-up. And that shoes...................what a beautiful branded shoes!  :sweatingbullets:

hey sis will. blush.gif yeah, finally he came out from his long MIA. and as usual, he looks fabulous, sexy and hot as ever! w00t.gif:sweatingbullets: totally love the over-all get-up except for the hairdo. i must say, i don't really dig his messy----wavy hairdo that he's sporting right now. but who cares about the hairdo when he got that oh-so-gorgeous face, yah? and the most important thing is, we got to see him now. im just glad to see him looking happy and healthy. i do hope we could see him come out more often like this. and i hope we could hear from him soon. blush.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

Shaking....crying....BYJ!    So gorgeous!  So perfect!  Love his outfit and those shoes!   Thanks for the new BYJ pics.  I love him! *quoted image*

you said it gurl.  :lol: he looks fantabulous! w00t.gif but the hair...... j_0023.gif  it's ------- it's------- messy and---------wavy. is it a european style? but he looks super awesome nevertheless. ooooohhhhh......... i do hope we could see many more of his recent pics. :D can't get enough of him! :wub: more photos please! :wub:

you said it gurl.  :lol: he looks fantabulous! :w00t: but the hair...... *quoted image*  it's ------- it's------- messy and---------wavy. is it a european style? but he looks super awesome nevertheless. ooooohhhhh......... i do hope we could see many more of his recent pics. :D can't get enough of him! :wub: more photos please! :wub:

Hi dam-su, hehehe - you really don't dig his hair, huh? But, I tell you sis, you'll get used to it - in case this is his new hairstyle now & not only during that event.....In the meantime, just look at his face & body..................you'll still drool. :lol:

Guest iluvugudbye

Hi dam-su, hehehe - you really don't dig his hair, huh? But, I tell you sis, you'll get used to it - in case this is his new hairstyle now & not only during that event.....In the meantime, just look at his face & body..................you'll still drool.  :lol:

he he he. :lol: what can i say, our Man never fails to surprise us whenever he comes out from hibernating. he sure gave me a massive shock with his new look. ali_003.gif  . well, it's great that he's experimenting on different ways to style his hair and his recent hairstyle isn't really that bad. he still looks wonderful, fabulous and stylish to me. it's just that, he he he, i can't help myself from laughing everytime i see his hair.ali_031.gif but, yeah, i guess i'll get used to it after some time - in case he will really keep that kind of style for a long period of time.  :D

Wow... he still always looks  young

hey there primimerifb. i agree, he always does. :D

Guest Cecille

Hi dam-su, hehehe - you really don't dig his hair, huh? But, I tell you sis, you'll get used to it - in case this is his new hairstyle now & not only during that event.....In the meantime, just look at his face & body..................you'll still drool. :lol:

same here, sis. actually, after I saw the first pic i was like, "What the---??? What's with the hair?!" :blink::blink: Then after seeing the next pics, well, you kinda get used to it. :lol::lol: Can't help but notice that it was just like KHJ's hairstyle before....so.....oh well... ^_^ he might be running out of ideas on what to do with his hair. heehee. :D he just wants to show something new to his fans after his loooonnnnggggg hiatus, i guess.....and yeah i agree, his face and body just doesn't change, does it? :wub::wub: Wish there were pictures of him without his sunglasses. I'd like to see his eyes.

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] BYJ-KGC mobile photo

source: Baidu

posted by: YJ影之国A (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

original source: USAMAMA's blog

yjausmm.jpg

yjausmm1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it another quiet day in Baeland..... -_-

Guest judyannlou

At first I was somewhat awed upon viewing him of his new hair trend. I was so astonished and even exclaimed "OMG" what happened to my BYJ !!!. Where is his handsome straight black hair. Then later it registered on my deepest thought, in my sub-conscious mind that I still longed for the Bae-Lee couple,Then later, I appreciated his new look for it reminds me of the Jae Hee hair trend minus the golden brownish color, thus made me glad for then my imagination travels and creating a "fanfic" a sequel of M2F but this time its a Bong-Hee II couple.

Guest iluvugudbye

At first I was somewhat awed upon viewing him of his new hair trend. I was so astonished and even exclaimed "OMG" what happened to my BYJ !!!. Where is his handsome straight black hair. Then later it registered on my deepest thought, in my sub-conscious mind that  I still longed for the Bae-Lee couple,Then later,  I appreciated his new look for it reminds me of the Jae Hee hair trend minus the golden brownish color, thus made me glad for then my imagination travels and creating a "fanfic" a sequel of M2F but this time its a Bong-Hee II couple.

hey judy. blush.gif so great to see you here. ha ha ha. j_0023.gif  what can i say, it seems everyone in baeworld were all shocked upon seeing wuri Yong Joon's new look especially his new hairdo! never did i thought that he would style his hair like that. but im getting used to it now after viewing those recent pics of him many times  already. j_0023.gif and  yes, i kinda agree with you, wuri Yong Joon's recent messy----wavy-to-curly hairstyle is somehow similar to that of Yoon Shi Yoon's hairstyle in M2F. some of the other sisters also said that it's similar with Kim Hyun Joong hairstyle in Playful Kiss. Ha ha ha. j_0023.gif

as for the Dam-su couple, i do miss them too. i really wish wuri Yong Joon and Ji Ah will have one more chance to work together again as lovers. but at the same time, i also wanna see them be paired with other stars and see who else will have a good chemistry with them. ^_^