Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest Moments1430291949

yeah, the OST 'Approval' was beautiful sang by Jun Suh. Share herewith the MV created by Kireinagai to reminisce... Those were are my favourite scenes in Legend. pls enjoy.

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: Dam-Su said: hello! hello! just dropping by to share an MV made by shinara on the Dam-Su couple. much thanks to her for sharing. :)>- enjoy swooning over Damdeok and Sujini. ;)

the title of the song is "Do You Know" by Jo Sung Mo. if my  memory serves me right, he was also the one who sang the TWSSG OST "Approval". i've got to say, this lad has a lovely voice. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: Hello there damsu, thank you for uploading the MV. I like the lyrics so with its rhythm it breaks my heart reminiscing the drama "The Legend". The lyrics is so perfectly suited for Sujini's point of view. The production head should had been included this song as one of their OST in the drama since it was also sang and or maybe composed by Junsu as what he did in "Approval".

Guest iluvugudbye

http://genkinawanko0829.sakura.ne.jp/kraftbag.swf

he he he got this from truelovebyj site reposted by blueberrylady made by kina. thanks for sharing. kraftbag.swf:)>-

Dam-Su said:   oooopsies! :D my bad. sorry... i mistook JSM for JS. they really have similar voice and there is also a slight resemblance between them. ahhh... the Dam-Su couple still has the magic. they can still make us swoon or even drool over them even if it's been almost 6 years now. sigh.... would love to see them back together again.... please of please....... i want a part 2....  [-O< [-O< :D

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Instead of resting at the moment, I found myself watching episode 4 of TWSSG yet again and I can't help but smile like crazy with these two couple. It's funny how Sujini was swooning over Hogae without realizing that she'll soon fall madly in love with the person sitting next to her  :). I like the early stages of this series when Damdeok smiles a lot and does funny things. If these two people will be paired yet again, I would love it to be a RomCom ( I want to see how WYJ would do with comedy ) although we already know how funny he can be it's just that we always see him with heavy drama. But his image is not for that ( then again nobody expected him to be so damn good in action ) but he nailed it anyhow. We have seen him do different roles even in an R-rated film and he did well so there's no doubt that he can do extreme roles. ^:)^

Guest iluvugudbye

i've seen this news on nate

according to chaebol.com wuri Yong Joon is top 3 richest entertainer in terms of stock/shares.

1 - Yang Hyun Suk of YG entertainment
2 - Lee So Man of SM entertainment
3 - Bae Yong Joon of Keyeast entertainment
4 -  wife of Yedang Group chairman
5 - Park Jin Young of JYP entertainment
6 - Jang Dong Gun

Dam-Su

said:

jeunn

said:

Instead of resting at the moment, I found myself watching episode 4 of TWSSG yet again and I can't help but smile like crazy with these two couple. It's funny how Sujini was swooning over Hogae without realizing that she'll soon fall madly in love with the person sitting next to her  :). I like the early stages of this series when Damdeok smiles a lot and does funny things. If these two people will be paired yet again, I would love it to be a RomCom ( I want to see how WYJ would do with comedy ) although we already know how funny he can be it's just that we always see him with heavy drama. But his image is not for that ( then again nobody expected him to be so damn good in action ) but he nailed it anyhow. We have seen him do different roles even in an R-rated film and he did well so there's no doubt that he can do extreme roles. ^:)^

Dam-Su said: i've seen this news on nate

according to chaebol.com wuri Yong Joon is top 3 richest entertainer in terms of stock/shares.

1 - Yang Hyun Suk of YG entertainment
2 - Lee So Man of SM entertainment
3 - Bae Yong Joon of Keyeast entertainment
4 -  wife of Yedang Group chairman
5 - Park Jin Young of JYP entertainment
6 - Jang Dong Gun

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: Hey damsu' I agree to that 100 %, what would it be if BYJ and LJA will have a comeback in a ROM-COM. I have not seen BYJ in a comedic role, for sure if this would happen, it would be a daebak as what you said. Lets hypnotize BYJ so that this idea could be materialized . he he he

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:  Like you anything that has BYJ on it I'll watch no matter what it is except that I havent seen the ones that he made before " Did we really love " because I can't find some of videos anymore and I want to watch it with subs otherwise I'm lost as to what are they talking about.

jeunn said:
willenette said:   Hi jeunn, ohhh............you both with Dam-Su here are talking about the OST of TWSSG. How I love the songs in there especially the ending song & the one sang by DBSK - I think it's called "Thousand Year Love Song". Sigh……… it's been s while. It’s been like so many years….. since we haven't seen BYJ for quite a long time now on the screen. Maybe I should check & re-watch this drama again. I still remember some scenes quite clearly. Although, I don't really dig historical genres but anything BYJ in it I will watch. Maybe I should re-run my CDs... All of the actors played their roles so well! BYJ was so damn flawless in the drama.It was too good! And biased aside, I love all BYJ dramas. I remember & so funny that I've watched TWSSG so many times because I can't understand some scenes, that's my problem sometimes when I watch period dramas. Ahhh……….brings back memories. :)]

Guest iluvugudbye

Naughty student dozing off in class! :D :D :D

16b.jpg

even when sleeping he still looks cute.
8-> 8-> 

is he sleeping while standing?

16.15.jpg

;)) ;)) ;))

source: happiebb's blog

much thanks.. :)>-