GOT7’s Jackson and BamBam Wage Ugly Picture War Against Each Other on SNS

Newsie

GOT7 members Jackson and BamBam recently battled it out to see who loved the other more through a social media war. On the night of November 23, BamBam was the first to initiate the SNS war by posting on his personal Twitter account, “Jackson hyung….I’m sorry,” along with a picture of what seems to be a distorted image of fellow group members Yugyeom and Jackson, which made Jackson’s head appear extremely small. got7 jacksonBamBam then fired one more shot with another funny selca of Jackson showing off very thick lips and inflated nostrils, making it almost impossible to identify him, with the caption: “Jackson hyung I just want to say I love you…so much♥,” expressing his love for Jackson despite unveiling a not-so-glamorous photo of him. jacksonThe next victim of BamBam turned out to be the third member of GOT7’s AmeriThaiKong line (American – Mark, Thai – BamBam, and Hong Kong – Jackson), Mark. The picture of Mark is another distorted image of the GOT7 member looking seemingly unaware of being photographed. markAfter realizing just how much BamBam loves him, Jackson decided to retaliate, this time through his personal Instagram account. Jackson responded to BamBam’s earlier message of love by writing, “I just want to say I love you too…<3,” alongside an unflattering selca of Bam Bam. bam bamMark seems to be a bit more pro-peace as he has yet to take action in the middle of this battle. What are your thoughts on this SNS war? Who do you think really loves the other more?

View the full article

Archived