Super Junior's Eunhyuk Confesses to Getting Perks By Pretending He's Epik High's Tablo

While fans can easily tell the difference between Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Epik High's Tablo, the two artists do resemble each other that some people make the mistake of confusing one with the other. Super Junior's Eunhyuk knows this all too well that he admitted that he has pretended that he's Tablo and even got some perks out of it! On October 26, Super Junior's Eunhyuk took to Instagram to post a photo of him and Tablo. In the photo, both Eunhyuk and Tablo showed how similar (or different!) they look by looking straight to the camera and having the similar facial expression. Eunhyuk, Tablo Along with the photo, the Super Junior member posted, "I told you, hyung. We looked alike... However, sometime ago, the owner of a meat restaurant mistook me as Haru's dad and gave me extra meat as service and told me to stay strong. So I just let it be and ate (the meat he gave me)," Eunhyuk confessed, and also added, "YG's Eunhyuk, SM's Tablo." Funny story! XD

View the full article

Archived