V.O.S' Choi Hyun Joon Reveals Wedding Photos Before Upcoming Wedding

V.O.S' Choi Hyun Joon revealed new wedding photos days before his private wedding ceremony. The singer, who also works as a composer under the pseudonym e.one, revealed the sweet photos taken with his soon-to-be bride in order to preview their May 18 wedding. Earlier this year, he became father to a baby boy.

v.o.s

Moreover, although private, the wedding will be officiated by In Soon Yi, hosted by Kim Won Joon, and celebrated through songs sung by K.Will, ZE:A, Kim Kyung Rok, and SoReal

choi hyun joon

In regards to his upcoming wedding, Choi Hyun Joon expressed, "As this is the first wedding of my life, I know I will be nervous. Yet, although I may not be perfect, I will remember this ceremony for the rest of my life. As I am a singer, I will perform with five other instrument players to create a festive wedding ceremony."

Congratulations Choi Hyun Joon!

View the full article

Archived