Utada Hikaru Impersonator

Jaeho

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOSH.... some what sorta scary.

She is alright and she sound almost like Hikki too, but she swave too much when she sings and I don't like that... especially in "First Love" that is a SLOW SONG and she SWAVE so much that it was a TRUN OFF...

but I got to give it to her... she is talent.

Guest lainey

wow she looks a LOT like hikki O_O

singing is...terrible though.

did she make the outfits htough?

Picture188.jpg

my sakura drops outfit is the best replica i've seen so far...though not 100% accurate O_O

she should have borrowed mine for her performance lol

Guest MiN_Di

She definitely has the looks and maybe a tiny bit of the singing skills. All in all though its just a practiced acted. She has some serious breathing issues when singing, and in first love it looked like she was going to have some kind of twitching attack :\

Guest darkanqelxp

About Miracle's voice, I think it's spot on except when she sang Sakura Drops. Honestly, Utada sometimes sounds bad live (shaky vibrato, breathy, screechy, etc)... So I think Miracle is exaggerating that. :ph34r:

yea...i think sometimes utada gets nervous because when she sang live for This is Love (my favorite song from her latest album) she was shaky, and screechy....but i still love her for singing that AWESOME song... :)

Guest Melanie

I can definitely see the resemblence. It's impossible to look exactly like Utada all the time at all angles, but she has some Utada-like features. Pictures don't show it, but I think the performances did! That's crazy.

And believe it or not, she does sound like Utada on all of the low parts and some of the high parts. Utada can go pretty low with her husky voice, and I thought Miracle sounded a lot like her on the low parts. She has some crazy vibratto and her voice shakes a lot when she's dragging her singing, that's a problem for sure.

SHE SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE HER WHEN SHE TALKS!?!? that's just scary.

Guest xsilentangel

I do not like her singing one bit. Utada sounds way better, though she doesn't sing as good live.

I personally find Utada wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more attractive. Miracle's appearance looks way more plastic.. From faraway, it may look like they look alike, but up close, it is SO obvious they look different.

Archived