Kim Bum Soo Releases "Higher" to Help Raise Funds for Children with Cancer

Newsie

Ballad singer Kim Bum Soo has collaborated with legendary soccer player Hong Myung Bo to raise funds for childhood cancer patients. 

"Higher" was released on December 27 through online music stores, and it serves as the theme song for Hong Myung Bo's scholarship foundation campaign titled "Share the Dream." The sportsman personally requested Kim Bum Soo to help him raise money for a good cause, and the singer readily agreed to lend his voice for the campaign. 

Kim Bum Soo revealed, "I was a huge soccer fan when I was younger, and soccer used to give me a lot of energy and courage. Through Hong Myung Bo's scholarship foundation, I wanted to do something good by singing and using my talent, and that is how I joined the project. I hope children with cancer and their parents would not lose their dream and hope."

Hit producer Don Spike has helped to produce and write the song, and the first live performance will take place during the finale of "Share the Dream Football Match 2013" on December 29. All of the profits will be donated to children with cancer and their families through Hong Myung Bo's scholarship foundation. 

View the full article

Archived