(req) Fanfic Poster

T.B. Solangel

If anyone could be as so kind as to make me a fanfic poster for a story I'm currently writing, I appreciate it.

here's the picture link: My Webpage

Text: Banana Pancakes by Solangel

Colors + Design: Bright, COLOR SPLASH - just vibrant, fun colors

That's all I'm asking; you can put your own twist to it with everything else. Thanks in advance.

Guest kyugaroo.

I'll make you one since I'm not doing anything at the moment. I'll be back soon with the poster! :)

----edit----

I'm back with...something. Not sure if I like it, but I hope you do. I'm making another one with all the rainbow colours on it and stuff. But here's one for the moment!

solsgraphic.jpg

It's got no border >.<

solsgraphic2.jpg

That's got a border, more colours, didn't use many brushes on that, just played around really. They're really simple though. Hope you like them, and if you use, please credit. :)

----Rei

JENNY! I love the poster you made her! I've decided to give this a whirl =D And i must say, it was kind of hard to work with the picture because of the low quality but I tried my best :) and it turned out better than i planned. I hope you like it and credit me if used.

solangeles1.jpg

Archived