Sexy Kang Jung Hwa @_@

Guest junki_saranghae

Guest AL_NT_ATT

i dunno but i really like her pale skin. very milky and it has a nice glow to it. a lot of skin but she's overall a pretty woman.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazy4u

o_O.. wowsers.. i never imagined kang jung hwa like this.. what is this for?! she made a photo album or something?.. shes f'n paale btw.

Guest BabyXiah-

I am surprised to see her like that.. I prefer her in elegant outfits or smtg..

she is gorgeous but I don't like seeing her like this ><

Guest Rachel Lee.

she's trying way too hard. & even after all that effort she's STILL NOT SEXY. OR HOT. OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER. she USED to be somewhat cute but that's just not.

why can't girls these days be like boa & wear baggy clothes. & the fact is that SHE'S HOTTER THAN ANYONE IN THAT FASHION ! & the most she ever shows is her stomach ! which alone is hot!

there's no real point in b-tching about her since she can do whatever she wants, but i can't help it. it's just coming out. she disappoints me.

Guest LuVsTaR

i like her but...i don't think she matches these kind of pictures....i don't like her like this....i don't see this in her

Guest --yunhra--

i never liked her on gameshows altho she is pretty.

she was always the wun to squeal and act cute all the time.

iono y she's trying for a sexaii look. it doesnt suit her lol.

Guest i.love.you

I think it ruins the entire image she portrays when she takes pictures like this... she has a sense of innocence in her smile but these pictures just destroy that... SAD

Guest chubzzy

her face doesn't suit the nudity and 'sexiness' she's trying to portray. but i guess guys will still salivate at those pics anyway

Archived