He Loves Naughty Girl Not

Guest s u n d a e_

Guest ShaWta3x07

OMG WTF SANGHYUK?!?!?! NOOOO i thought he was annoying enough in the last chap..keke will yoonsung be jealous if they go out?

hehe drama

gawd..wonder y hes acting soo weird tho..

i hope he goes away soon tho cz then it'll be yoonsung and yoojin forever <3

yoonsung + yoojin = yoojung haha random

neways thanks for the pm!!

gtg i locked mah sis outta the room jus to read this chap aha

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joongie;love

You like .... school o-o;

Good luck, your doing year 12, yeah ? (:

Haha, anyways, wah i wonder how SangHyuk suddenly changed. DongWan gave her up for YoonSung, how sweet of him : D

The shock had me petrolified (A/N: petrified)

LOL.

Anymahoos, looking forward to the next chap : D

Guest .ladys0uL.

haha i didnt think she`d still be chasing after sang hyuk.. well after he uhm, wimped out during the kidnap :lol: something just doesn`t seem right about his act, though its got my attention xD post soon! :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hahaha i was laughing so hard by the end with her. I cant believe that Sang Hyuk is not as much as afraid of her as he was in the beginning. lol

oh goodness, great chapter. thanks for the pm!!

Good luck on your final year, im on my first.

Guest mint*ster

don't tell me they put sang hyuk on a dare or something. *bangs head against wall* NOOOOOOOOO !! i don't want sang hyuk with yoo jin . . . he doesn't deserve her <_< *cheers* i want YOON SUNG! YOON SUNG! :P OK . . . i'll stop :ph34r: I really admire Dong Wan for letting Yoo Jin go . . . I can only imagine how hard that had been. poor guy, I hope he finds someone better in the future :D

Guest -sLeEpYhEaD-

*new reader*

AAAaaaaaiiigoooooo. I missed chap 30.5 by a day. I swear I saw it yesterday!!!! BUt i was busy reading from chapter 1 till the most recent one..i didn't realize there was a time limit. *bangs head*.

anyway, hi. new reader. lol. you've got a great story going on..that I don't want it to ever end..yoon sung!!!Gosh..if I could ever meet a guy like that to be MY guy. *sigh*

SEE~! HOw engrossed I am with ur fic. And I started yesterday night+tonight. Coz college in between. HAha. It's the few fix that I like nowadays. I like the way YOo JIn swears! Its affecting me. Triggering me. Aha.

Some of the comebacks you have are awesome! Mine tend to be weird sometimes when I do write.

Could u pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls js pls send me the 30.5 chap? Dying to know what's it about. pls??? pretty pls??? :tears:

I like the storyline. I mean...I think it's pretty original. Unlike some fix around here. Or maybe ther're js too many so they end up being the same...Like your style. Shall check out other of ur fix n support u. U got urself a new loyal fan, k?

Shall stop rantin(Yoon SUk *SPASM*!!!!!!!!)

FanG.

PS: could you pls post the links to your other fics? effort would be so much appreciated.=)

Guest linnienguyen

wow.. dongwan juss gave up like that? i thought he would've held on longer. x]

but if u truely love someone u will give them up so they can be happy. ^^ very sweet of dongwan<3

WTH?! wats wrong with sanghyuk? lol that was funny though how yoo jin explained how he was standing in

a really hot pose but he STILL looked UGLY . hahahha xD

hope u post more soon! & thanks a bunch for pming me ! :D

Guest davidnuknow

wowwwww why did sanghyuk change SOOO MUCHHH? it seems like.. hes totally another person... o.O did ki joon or im ho did something to him? hmmmmmm lol

anywayssssss post when you have timeee!!! and goodluck with schooll!! =D I LOVEEE SCHOOLLLLLL! xD hahaaaaa

Guest ddahlgijjzang

whoa!!!!

he let go of her......

amazing. hehehe those people are very demanding

anyway this chaoter was really cutee. and the chapter you sent was so exciting

hahah i was jumping in my seat

Dong wan giving up... I feel bad for saying this but... Finally!!!! He's come to his sense... Sang Hyuk acting cool... What has the world of He loves naughty girl Not gone to... Just moving along, i know... We're getting to the relationship that should be... Yoo Jin and Yoon Sung... i'm having a odd feeling with Yoon Sung studying for Oxford... but anyways... cute chapter... post more whenever you can.

Guest xdumbie

oh my gosh :rolleyes: awesome chapterrr!! ;) hehe I got quoted again. It kinda made my day ^_^ *such a loser* I'm in my Computer Science class now and the teacher hasn't been here since yesterday so I read your fanfic during these 2 classes =3 hehe can't wait for the next chapter!!! :tears: I kinda get the feeling that Sang Hyuk was taught by some loser to do that so that Yoo Jin might think he's a loser afterall or get over him after she's got him (something along those lines..) <_< I cracked up reading:

1. "I guess only a d1ckhead can understand another d1ckhead."

2. the part where Yoo Jin bombards Yoong Sung's answering machine

3.“’Happy Cub’ sounds gay”, he said darkly.

funny funny funnyy :lol: :lol:

It's so nice that I'm on your PM list because a message pops up when I go on soompi that you've updated and that makes me kinda happy :sweatingbullets: I appreciate the little things :D;)

Guest s u n d a e_

-sLeEpYhEaD-: thanks for taking the time to read my fic.

here's the links to my other completed works:

Diaries of a Distance

Almost 100%

xdumbie: well here's another to add to your list. lol. thanks for including the parts u like. i love detailed replies.

THANKS FOR ALL COMMENTS.

PLEASE READ THIS.
I know Chinese New Year is coming so this is an early CNY present and belated Valentine's gift.

- confused why Yoo Jin's flashbacks aren't in green?

Yoo Jin's flashbacks portray her personality and I wanted it to be unbiased so I decided to show them in 3rd person (it would've been weird to have a character talk about themselves so truthfully, esp. someone like Yoo Jin).

In case you haven't realised, the flashbacks are spaced out by three lines- like the 3rd POV except that it isn't in green.

Thought I'd make some things clear.

Chapter 32 – Snow Cream.

“Hye Young’s going to that party with her pretty boy”, Ha Na’s voice said over the phone line. “So we’re going dress-shopping with her tomorrow.”

I rolled onto my side and tucked the pink quilt between my legs.

“Hm”, was all I could be bothered to say.

“Yah, Kim Yoo Jin. Are you sleeping?”

The light. Damn the switch’s too far from my hand. I left the phone on top of my right ear and uselessly reached out for the lamp on my bedside.

Two consecutive beeps rang from the phone.

“Hang on, Jung Ha Na. Incoming call”, I slurred and gripped onto the phone again.

I held it in the air in front of me and pressed another button before putting it against my ear again.

I mumbled sleepily, “What.”

“S-sorry for calling so late.”

I bolt up, causing the quilt to lie in a heap at my belly. The mirror in front of my bed reflected too well the messy hair and puffy face. God I hate that thing. I sat there patting my hair and adjusting my face ‘til I looked awake. He can’t see me but I still like to feel presentable.

“Oh”, I said, feigning an uncaring tone. “Who’s this?”

“Sang Hyuk”, his nerdy voice said. What do nerds sound like anyway?

“Oh, hi.”

“Do you know about the end-of-year party at my university?”

Yah yah yah. This is getting exciting. I continued in my casual but nice tone. “Yeah, why?”

“Well… are you going?”

I snorted and burst out laughing. “Who the richard simmons would go to those things?” Then I suddenly remembered who I was on the phone with and recomposed myself. “I? Ah, no. I don’t know.”

His tone fell into disappointment. “…Oh.”

“Why?”

“It’s a pair party, everybody has to have to have a partner- and… I thought if you were coming… could you be my partner?”

He’s gotta be sh1tting me. Sang Hyuk asking me to be his -? Holy richard simmons!
“Wait, I have an incoming call”, I excused and switched back to Ha Na. “My life is complete.”

“What?” She blurted.

“Sang Hyuk just asked me to be his partner to that party.”

“Did not, you lying d1ckhead!”

I switched back to Sang Hyuk. “Hello?”

“I’m here.”

“Mr. Moon just rang me and he said there’s a spare ticket for me”, I fibbed and smiled at my own reflection.

“Really? Well, would you be my partner?”

Would he be my boyfriend if I’d be his partner?

“OK.”

“Thank you.”

‘Thank you’. That’s it?

“Goodnight.”

“Y-yes.”

I hung up and put the phone underneath my pillow. He didn’t sound too excited- but I bet he’s squealing for joy now. I plopped my back down on the bed and stared up at the white ceiling, thinking how the hell I’ll get the Moon to give me a ticket ‘cause duh, Ha Na is not the Moon. OMG, Ha Na! I quickly picked up the phone again.

I grabbed a ruler lying on the edge of the table next to me, stretched around Yoon Sung and swatted Jin Kyu’s head.

“Shut the hell up, you sound like a f*cken duck”, I harangued.

Jin Kyu looked at me irately and I heard him mumble to himself, “Ducks don’t sing…”

“Yoo Jin”, Mr. Sit boringly called out as he dismissed Dong Wan who with a simple glance had gotten himself excused. All the teachers know Happy Cub’s a gangster so he never does his homework anyway.

I cheerfully walked up to Sitty’s table and placed my book gently on the table. I could tell he’d expected to see Yoo Rin’s or Yoo Na’s writing. I watched proudly as he lowered his glasses down his nose bridge and then glanced up at me. I don’t think he even realised he’d given it a big red tick when he was still watching me walk back to my table in dismay.

As if I’d do it, Yoo Rin did- but I swear I did all the writing.

“WE’LL GO THROUGH LAST NIGHT’S HOMEWORK!” Mrs. Lee declared louder than necessary.

I straightened my back and flipped my book open.

“First question, who wants to-” I raised my hand politely and got another surprised look. “OK, Yoo Jin.”

“1978.”

“Wrong.”

Another student raised his hand and said, “1964.”

“Correct. Question two…”

I raised my hand again.

“Yoo Jin.”

“Ribose sugar.”

“No, deoxyribose sugar.”

What the hell? Man, Bok Ja- shouldn’t have copied off her.

“Question four?” Mrs. Lee called.

I quickly slid Yoon Sung’s book onto my table and scrolled down to the fourth line. I quickly raised my hand.

“Palaeomagnetism.”

It took her a while to say, “Correct.”

I smiled and turned to Yoon Sung. He was laid back in his chair and smiling back at me in amusement. OK, since he’s not protesting, I’ll just continue to use his answers…

“OK. And question ten?”

“Dendrochronology”, I answered confidently.

I thought she’d go on about how good I am now and tell the Moon to give me a goddamn ticket but instead she lectured me, “Don’t call out, Miss. Kim. But yes, dendrochronology.”

I beamed as the whole class snuck stunned glances at me. My biology glory ended there when Yoon Sung sat up and claimed his book back. Luckily, my swearing was blocked out by the bell which rang for our ten minute break in between classes. There was shuffling and everyone opened their loud mouths.

“Yah”, Dong Wan called. “What’s up with you? You’ve been a cute little geek all morning.” I looked at him but didn’t bother replying.

I noticed Ha Na, Hye Young and Bok Ja coming towards us. Ha Na was walking around to the back of my chair but Dong Wan lazily tapped her elbow on the way. She hastily dusted her elbow like she touched germs.

Dong Wan raised a brow at her. “I was gonna ask her what’s wrong with you but looks like she’s more warped”, Dong Wan said to me as Ha Na glared back at him.

Under the table, I trod on his foot but he moved it away quickly enough.

“There’s nothing wrong with me”, I stated menacingly.

“Yah.”

I watched as Yoon Sung slightly turn around. Even I was surprised that Ha Na was talking to him.

“Are you planning on asking Yoo Jin to the party?”

I cast her a warning look. Ha Na better not tell Yoon Sung about last night. She spared me a simple glance.

Yoon Sung looked at us unsurely. “The uni party?”

Ha Na nodded.

“I’m not going.”

Pfft. They act like he’s already got a ticket and he didn’t even bother denying it. I want to go and I’m sucking up to get a ticket while he doesn’t want it but will definitely be offered one…! I can have his ticket!

I slapped his arm. “You can give me your ticket!”

Yoon Sung looked confused. “You want to go?”

“Yes she does, because last night her lover boy asked her to be his partner”, Bok Ja blabbed.

Hye Young folded her arms and said loud and clear, “Yoo. Sang. Hyuk.”

Dong Wan burst out laughing and put an arm around my shoulder. “That f*cken wimp had the guts to do that?”

I shifted his arm off and defended Sang Hyuk. “He’s not a wimp.”

I felt their eyes all gawk at me but ignored it. Not hearing anything from Yoon Sung, I turned to see that the three big mouths were interrogating him.

“Are you going now?”

“If you are, better ask Yoo Jin now.”

“It’s your only chance.”

I snorted and laughed. Sounds like it’s a life or death thing.

“Yah”, I said. “What the hell are you guys doing?”

“I’m not going.”

“WHAT?!”

Ha Na, Hye Young and Bok Ja gave him their b1tchiest look.

“Why not?!” Hye Young questioned.

“I don’t like parties”, he answered plainly.

Dong Wan shook his head solemnly while Bok Ja frowned. “But it’s Yoo Jin…”

Yoon Sung didn’t say anything which made the others all groan and me think. He wouldn’t try to fight for me? D1ckhead. Loser. Wimp. Cow. Sheep. Pig. “F*cken giraffe.”

Yoon Sung looked at me. “What?”

I glared at him. “Are you delusional? I didn’t say anything- and since you’re not going, give me your ticket when you get it.”

“No.”

My eyes widened questioningly.

“I’ll keep it as a souvenir.”

I felt like bashing his head in.

Madam Oh let me have the afternoon off generously when I rang her at lunch time. How can two blood-related people be so different? She’s so nice yet the stingy prick won’t let me have his ticket.

“How does this look?” Hye Young asked. She spun around in the colourful dress.

“Very pretty”, I said. “You look exactly like a casserole.”

“‘Carousel’”, Ha Na corrected.

Hye Young grimaced. “Thanks.” The sarcastic brat took my expert advice anyway and withdrew back into the change rooms.

“Arnd joo gorna loowk?” Bok Ja asked me. Her voice was all muffled because she was sneaking a blueberry muffin inside the store which had the ‘NO FOOD OR DRINKS PLEASE’ sign shoved in your face first thing.

“You think I can afford it?”

Our first stop was the most expensive store in the whole plaza thanks to Im Hye Young, the rich richard simmons.

From the change rooms, Hye Young’s voice sounded, “Pick one and I’ll make it your Christmas present.”

“Oh you’re sooo nice!” I squealed.

I’m not gonna reject a brand name dress, hell no. I pranced like a classy lady around the store pretending I had a lot of ching ching and browsed through the overloaded collection. Fuchsia, white, yellow, maroon, turquoise- oh so many! richard simmons I feel like taking it all home. I thought I had paradise until I spotted the most amazing thing ever. I strode elegantly over to the glass shoe case and peered into it.

“That is so hot”, Hye Young breathed as her face came next to mine.

“I know.”

We both ogled at the single metallic Cinderella-blue stiletto model sitting on a small stand inside the case. Everything about it was satin, except the heel of course. The back strap wraps around the heel and has a silver buckle with a mini and delicate silver bow hanging off it like a keyring. At the front the strap formed an arc for the toes to go under but also on the top there was another connected bow- this time of the blue satin material like the straps. Gosh, it’s gorgeous.

“I wanna be Cinderella”, I heard myself breathe.

“It’s quite affordable”, Hye Young said with a glance at the price on the mini sign beside the glass case. “But I’m not buying it for you”, she quickly added.

“Pfft, I don’t need you to. Anyway, it won’t match my dress.”

“You’ve picked?”

I smiled and nodded.

OK.

Dress? Check.

Shoes? Check.

Acessories? Check.

Date? Check.

Ticket?

Ticket. A f*cken sh1tty ticket is getting to my head. I still have to scrape for it and the Moon is showing no emotion to my sudden change. So, after school after a week I stormed up to him after class…

“Sir!” Yoo Jin shouted.

Her voice echoed throughout the whole school’s emptiness. Mr. Moon’s heart leapt and he patted his chest.

“My God! What is it Yoo Jin?!”

She lowered her voice. “Can you consider me for the Seoul University end-of-year party ticket please?” She gushed.

He ignored her request and went back to packing up his suitcase. Yoo Jin’s eyes went sharp for a second but she quickly calmed down.

“Sir! I’ve been trying hard!”

He still didn’t say anything.

“SIIIIIIIIRRRR!”

“STOP SCREECHING!” Mr. Moon bellowed.

“Sir-ir-ir”, she continued whining.

He looked positively scared. “Stop that Yoo Jin.”

She always used that trick on the adults who knew her well. When someone as fierce as Kim Yoo Jin is shaking her shoulders and jumping up and down you get the idea that she’s going psychotic. Naturally, no one would want that to happen.

“OK OK”, he surrendered as she stood still. Mr. Moon has also always had a soft spot for Yoo Jin. “One chance.”

Yoo Jin nodded eagerly.

“If you can do all your homework, be attentive in class and come to school on time everyday for the rest of this week, you’re in.”

“I’m in?”

“You’re in.”

“THANK YOU SIR!”

So I had to conceal my bad temper for a few more days, make Yoo Rin and Yoo Na stay up late to do my work for a few more days, leave the class boring because there’s no loud or sleeping Yoo Jin for a few more days and now I’m gonna ruin it- all because appa forgot to wake me up. He might’ve said something about not being able to but I think I was too fixed on the TV to listen. richard simmons, today’s the last day and I’m late.

I continued flying down the street and turned into Chungdong High with my bag banging constantly against my back and making me want to fall flat on my face. I spotted a tall figure strolling slowly into Block C.

“YAH! HAPPY CUB!!!” I screamed.

He stopped and turned around as I caught up to him.

“Haha!” I lamely laughed, totally out of breath. “You responded.”

“Babe, get over it.”

“No, richard simmons, I need to get on top of you.”

Dong Wan’s eyes widened.

“The Moon can’t know-I’m-late”, I panted as I heaved myself onto his shoulders.

“Say so”, he said in a half-annoyed-half-relieved tone.

He helped me up onto his shoulders and I almost lost my balance. I steadied myself as he held onto my ankles. Luckily our school is cheap and level one is not so high up because the ceilings are so low. I saw Yoon Sung sitting behind the window and realised that the Moon wasn’t in the room. He probably just went out for a second because he’s never late. I quickly rapped on the window. Yoon Sung, who for some reason hadn’t done his tie up properly today, turned and stared at my face puzzlingly. Then he cracked up laughing.

“Shut the richard simmons up and open the window!” I ordered.

He quickly gripped onto the side and sent it back.

“Yoo Jin, what the hell are you doing?”

“NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” I said to my classmates who were all gapping at me.

“Your f*cken shoes are digging into my shoulders!” I heard Dong Wan say hastily through gritted teeth.

“Yoon Sung, help me in you prick!”

He quickly stuck his arms out and I gripped onto his shoulders. His hands fastened just below my ribs and he heaved me in but I got stuck on the window sill.

I moaned. “Ow, richard simmons, the window sill is digging into my stomach.”

I could see Yoon Sung’s hand suddenly lift and it started moving towards my chest! I was so flabbergasted I couldn’t even swear.

“No! Don’t touch my boo-”

But his hand unexpectedly went underneath my belly. His whole arm squeezed beneath it, so that it became my cushion. I looked at him.

“If you can’t lift yourself, I’ll have to touch your butt to get you in”, he warned with a slight strain in his voice.

No thanks. I quickly kicked my legs, tightened my grip on his shoulder and pushed myself up so that my legs finally came over the sill. I also managed to put so much force on him that we both fell over- him on his back and I, on my face.

I was so numb I just stayed there with my ugly nose on the ground. I never knew the floor could be so hard and cold. Then I felt the full weight of my bag land on my back. Argh, stupid-Kim-Dong-Wan. It was soon removed and next, my whole body being flipped over like pancakes in a pan. Splat on my back and I was staring up at Kang Yoon Sung.

“Are you OK?” He asked concernedly.

“Ouch.” I scrambled up and spotted my three friends staring at me worriedly.

“Are you alright, Yoo Jin?” The whole class cooed.

“OF COURSE I’m alright, why don’t you all go flying through a window and smash your face on the ground and see if you’re alright”, I spat. “It’s interesting none of you helped me, you fakers.” I concentrated mainly on Ha Na, Hye Young and Bok Ja.

Hye Young said in a whisper only Ha Na, Bok Ja and I have learnt to hear, “We thought it’d be romantic if you fell on top of him.”

I sarcastically brightened up with a grin and gave her a thumbs-up.

“Mr. Moon is coming!” A student sitting near the doorway hissed.

I swiftly got up and picked up my bag before pulling my chair out and plopping down on it. Yoon Sung returned to his seat too- just before the Moon stepped in. He stared at me.

“Kim Yoo Jin, did you just come in?”

“No, sir. I was here all along”, I replied innocently.

He chortled. “You weren’t here before.”

“You probably didn’t see me, sir. Fat Bong is in your way.”

His hands rose to rest on his hips and he gazed around the class. “When did she come in?”

Even if their backs were all facing me, I could tell they all felt my threatening glare.

Their eyes all went to Dong Wan who appeared in the doorway. “Good morning, sir”, he said, walking in casually.

Combine my glare with my god-brother and I’m invincible.

Jin Kyu said, “She was here all morning, sir”, and no one disagreed.

The Moon was defeated and turned a blind eye to the situation. Once he was busy writing on the board I faced Yoon Sung. I was grinning at him and grinned at me. Even Yoon Sung has to admire my tyrannic ways. I bent down to my bag and that’s when I realised his arm had a long deep bruise and along it, some parts were leaking blood… the window sill.

During the past two weeks Sang Hyuk, the idiot, didn’t even call me once. NOT ONCE! Considering he asked me to be his date you’d think he’ll come looking for me but never, NEVER. All the past guys who I’ve caught always comes to meet me before or after school and call me whenever they can but Yoo Sang Hyuk isn’t like that. Why?!

I slapped Bok Ja’s wrist. “Not too hard!”

Today is Monday morning- the day the Moon will reveal who has won the tickets. I’m nervous like hell and Bok Ja’s acting like I’m about to run in a competition by giving me a prep-up massage. Mr. Moon finally walked into the room and Bok Ja rushed back to her seat.

“OK, everyone, are you ready to find out who scored the tickets?” He asked cheerfully.

Wow. The Moon is in a good mood.

“YES!” Everyone sang.

I sat on the edge of my seat. From his black fake leather suitcase he withdrew a single white ticket.

“I’ve decided to give the first one to… YOON SUNG! For being a conscientious student always.”

No surprise, but everyone still clapped loudly- especially the girls. I side glanced at him dirtily. It’s worse knowing that he’s not going yet I can’t have his ticket. Stupid smarty.

The Moon made his way down the aisle and handed Yoon Sung the ticket. He returned to his desk. From the corner of my eye I saw Yoon Sung putting the ticket on the table. I tried swiping the ticket away but he covered it with his hand first.

“The second ticket goes to Na Hee!”

I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes.

“And the final ticket goes to…”

I skipped into the store and kissed my ticket.

“Good afternoon, Madam!” I greeted Madam Oh.

She looked up from the catalogue she was reading while sitting on the red sofa.

“You look happy”, she said meekly.

I nodded. “I got a ticket to go to the Seoul University end-of-year party!”

“Really? That’s fabulous! Have you got a dress yet?”

Uh- I can’t tell her I didn’t get it from the store.

“Ah, yes- I better get changed”, I quickly said and darted towards the change rooms.

Two weeks later, 2nd December.

I looked outside the store’s speckled glass front window and the sight of snowdrops made me shiver. I nuzzled my neck into my grey scarf. I don’t want to go home. Wouldn’t it be nice if I had a boyfriend to snuggle into in this weather? No, for the last two winters that hasn’t happened because of stupid Yoo Sang Hyuk. Wait. TWO winters? richard simmons, it’s been that long already?

Madam Oh hung up the phone. “You’re still here?”

I smiled sheepishly. “Yes, it’s too cold to go outside.”

“I know. But you better get going, it’ll be even darker later.”

I nodded, sighed, then opened the door with my black gloved hand. A gush of chilly wind blew into my face, instantly numbing my nose. richard simmons richard simmons richard simmons I’m cold. I took only took one step then heard Madam Oh call my name. I paused in the doorway and poked my head in.

“Yes, Madam?”

She smiled brightly. “Have fun tomorrow night, you won’t need to come to work- you can use that time to prepare.”

“Thank you, Madam. I will”, I said graciously.

Not meaning to be rude, but my toes are f*cken freezing and would she please let me go? I’m mentally begging her.

“Are you sure you don’t want Yoon Sung to pick you up?”

“Yes-”, I paused. “Yoon Sung?”

She nodded at me like I was clumsy. “Yes.”

What is she talking about? “He said he’s not going.”

“Oh, I made him.” Her head slightly bent to the side. “Aren’t you his partner?”

I shook my head.

“No? But I thought…”

“Yoon Sung’s going?” I asked.

Madam Oh nodded. “I saw that you had a ticket and asked him if he had one too. He said he did so I forced him to go.”

Phew. I smiled. “Oh, so he is going...” The d1ckhead didn’t tell me that. “… but I guess he’ll be going alone.”

“Pity”, she sighed. “But I’m sure he isn’t alone- he came home a few days ago and said that he had a partner. It is a partner party is it not?”

My smile faded. “Oh…yeah…”

Madam Oh slightly frowned. “And I thought… hm, you should get going, Yoo Jin.”

I nodded and withdrew my head. I tucked my hands into the pockets of my dark grey coat and hunched my shoulders, making my way on the snow to the bus stop.

He’s been keeping it from me! Stupid Kang Yoon Sung. He got himself a partner? All by himself? Since when did he start chatting girls up? And I thought he only liked talking to his books. That two-face.

“‘I’m not going’. ‘I don’t like parties’”, I mimicked. I stomped hard on the snow. “I’ll show you party.”

3rd December…

I stood in a circle with Sang Hyuk, etc.

“Whoa, you’re looking good”, Ki Joon complimented.

I never liked this d1ck and never will. I didn’t reply but my ear caught something else.

“Isn’t that him?” A bunch of nearby older girls gushed.

“He looks familiar…”

“He went to my high school! That’s Kang Yoon Sung!”

So he finally came. I twisted my head towards the entrance.

Hell no… his partner- that’s

A/N...

Title significance? Snow + cream are unfit. Cream fits better with summer ie. the sun.
The pairings at the moment are mismatched, basically.
Question is, do you think they'll be reorganised?

OMG! 0_O who is yoon sung's partner?! :o no one comes to mind... i thought you'd tell who it was in the end, so i just kept scrolling down. lol.

... :unsure: i'm still thinking of who it might be... gah! so clueless right now. maybe i'll think of someone later. :lol:

somehow i don't feel sorry for yoo jin when she found that yoon sung has a date. she knows that yoon sung likes her (along with everyone else) and yet, she ignores how he feels about her. i think she deserves it. so maybe she'll wake up from her sang hyuk craze and be with yoon sung. hehe. i'm such a yoonsung-yoojin chipper. =p

such a long chapter! so awesum! thanks for the pm! ^^ i hella wanna know who the girl is with yoon sung. post soon please!

~edit~

yay! i'm first to reply! heehee. :D

Guest sam.e.fo.eva

of course they'll reorganise!!

man yeah sanghyuks pissing me off ==

yoon sung all the way

thanks for the pm

JAEHO FOREVER lol they can be one of the pairs at the party!! xD

Guest anna_85

NOO!! a cliffhanger!

WHO IS HIS PARTNER!!

aishhhh, i wanna know!

I love Yoo Jin's character, she's so kool... hahaha

anyways, please post soon!

EVIL!

Who is his partnerrrr!

Why are boys so dumb?

If you like her, why would you bring another girl to a party you know she's gonna be at!?

It's not gonna make her jealous, it's just gonna make her hella mad. =__=

33333hearts.gif one love,

miss.susie

Archived