America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7

Guest xosandy

Guest goodvibrations

"Walk your richard simmons off in that runway, because a natural blonde needs to win'

-Eugene to Caridee.

OH man.

Caridee versus Melrose.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ that must mean that eugena has been voted off. yay this season isn't going to be as disappointing after all!!

EDIT: nooooo caridee won. oh well, still better than eugena and I was expecting for melrose to not win..

I hope that melrose will be signed to a modelling company anyways and be more successful than caridee.

caridee was just jealous of melrose

I agree and that's one of the things that bother me about her. she tries to cover it up by putting melrose down and criticizing her attitude.

Mizz J...you are such a diva, you creep the hell outta me. Your unnecessary antics on the runway spoiled the show.

lol yes!! I would be ok with him if he wasn't so outrageous.

I thought it was funny when Twiggy said 'and your skin looks amazing' commenting on Caridee's picture. Doesn't she know that it's all airbrushed?

I thought Eugena's eye looked kind of psed.

I'm trying so hard to like Caridee but her prideful personality is really really bothering me. The difference between her and Melrose I think, is that Melrose is critical of herself and when she thinks she does a good job, she feels good about it. She doesn't complain about other people like Caridee. arghh I really hate caridee now.

the dresses are so beautiful btw. the two little girls were sooo cute. Does anyone know who the designer is? The dress Melrose wore for the final walk was incredibly poofy and beautiful. I wish I was rich enough to buy it ><

was it just me though or did the fashion show itself look very amateur like? or was it suppose to be like that?

I thought that despite the comment Caridee had made towards Nigel 2 weeks ago he's still likes her more than Melrose. When Melrose was taking her photograph he looked SO serious and unhappy in the background then he did the thing with his mouth that made me feel his dislike for her. Also he praised Caridee's photos a lot but never said a good thing to Melrose.

Guest femme.fatale`

WHAT!!!!

why did caridee win? the other was much better.

argh!

this finale episode made me hate caridee. this whole egotistical thing has gone wayyy off hand.

Guest Paigeeanimefreak

my god. that was the worse runway show ever. wtf were they thinking?

edit.

!!!!!!!!!! caridee won!!!! i'm surprised but happy

Guest goodvibrations

Actually, I found Melrose to be really spot-on in the fashion runway show. She looked lithe and dramatic while Caridee looked a bit force and rough.

WOAH DELIBERATION TIME.

Caridee excels in ads and photos whereas Melrose excels in the runway.

:|

Guest cyberfruit

Weirdest runway show ever, but MOST ENTERTAINING RUNWAY SHOW EVER.

I want to walk in a show like that xD.

EDIT: YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest goodvibrations

CARIDEE

I feel bad for Melrose actually.

But Caridee had the whole extreme passion and was bullied, all that yadda. I'm glad for her. She's a natural.

Melrose was too calculating, yknow? Bum city. I sympathize that she has been called a betch through and through, and was the only one to actually focus on winning the title the most.

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

I'm glad MELROSE didn't win. CARIDEE deserves it so much more!!! (: Very entertaining runway show! ahaha. But I like last season's runway show better!

Guest the.elephant

i wanted melrose to win

caridee was just jealous of melrose

i always root for the underdog and too bad melrose didnt win

i feel bad for her... she should have won, melrose lives and breathes model

caridee just has a lot of passion AS MUCH AS melrose

the reason melrose is so techinical is because she wants it soooo much

i dont like the winner... it should have been melrose

Guest sungaaah

her runway sucked but im glad she won ^^

i was so turned off by the other from the beginning

oOoh british invasion haha lets see how that goes

Guest j1youngxj3

the runway was pretty funny..when caridee did what she did. melrose was amazing on the runway. i absolutely loved her...but overall..i think the other girl was much more better. i'm happy with the winner ^^;;

Guest GoRgYnA

i am happy that she won! she is really derserving and to be honest i thought that it was one of the hardest judging ever!

however, performance-wise after watching all the eps for this cycle, melrose should have won. i just thought that they should have showed all the pictures they did this season because in all the pictures they judges, caridee did well, and they didn't judge the pictures on which she did bad on like the foundation ad one. i mean like, if they judged the picture with the crazy hair, the floating runway, the circus one, and the foundation one, it would have been more different. But i really like the winner this year!

and i must say that in all the seasons, that was my favourite runway competition!

Archived