Happiest/saddest Moment With Your Crush

Guest Bo Ryeong

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hikari_neko11

Happy: When he asked me out because I was too shy of an idiot to confess first(does that even make sense?)

Saddest: When I broke up with him and he kept calling and texting me. I felt horrible

Guest infinite*

I wouldn't say he's my crush but I just find him really adorable.

Happiest: He laughed at a lot of things I said (not in a teasing way)

Guest kalliy*10

Happiest: When these girls were talking mad sh...it on me, and he told them off (I wasn't there) Then he comes and tells me everything. I was so happy!! (these girls were his good-friends too)

Saddest: Taking him to the airport and saying goodbye, it was so like the movies. Along with that, I will never ever see him again.

Guest GoP-Demon

Happy/sad: Seeing her after so long. 3 years since I first crushed on her. Seeing how much shes changed, I can barely recognize her. Hoping shes changed to be happier and not because shes unhappy.

Guest youraDouche.

Happiest: When we would just talk and smile. He would sometimes move and sit next to me. I thought something was there, yanow'? But apparently, hes a "people person".

Saddest: When I found out he had and still does have a girlfriend, whom he lovess dearly.

Im pretty crushed..

Guest diddymax

Happiest:

Whenever our eye meet.. =) eye contact.. that is the most happiest moment.

Saddest :

He lie to me that he is a gay to avoid me. I hate guys who do that.

Guest RyokoJunkie

Happiest: Everyday I spend with him. Happiest moment, I can't think of it because I'm usually extremely happy just being with him.

Saddest: Overall its how he makes me feel lonely.

Guest sweet_love777

This is from years ago. I'm not crushing on anyone now.

Saddest: When he said he liked being friends with me after we had just gone to the cinemas. Emphasising the friends part. Yay.

Happiest: Well I'll be damned, I can't think of a single happiest moment.

Guest oh_miracle

happiest: idk, i get happy when he greets with 'Hey, __,' everytime he sees me, with my name attached. he doesn't normally do this with others. C:

saddest: i don't think he likes me in that way though. hm..

Happiest: when I admire him from afar and when he talked to me and helped me that time.

Saddest: when he walked past me and didn't say anything to me. It make me realise that he don't like me the way I like him. Or that you maybe already have a girlfriend?

Saddest : Junior High School. My crush sat behind me. And one day, i heard he was asking the boy next to him what time the class is over, then i turned around, and said : in half an hour. And he answered : Who's asking you?

I was so embarassed and never talked to him anymo.

Happiest : My big crush in high school. All the eleventh grader went to camp together. Then i was in the same team with him. First i felt uncomfortable. I mean, i liked this guy, and it was like a miracle we were in the same team. Then all the kids was grouping with their team mates. And i was looking around for my group. Then he called my name, like directly to me and asked me to come. Fyi, we never greeted before. So i was like, He knows my name!!!!! After that. we just started talking and our team even won the game. But he already had a GF. ;PP LOL.

Oh memories...

Happiest: Just being beside him is enough to make me happy. Every time he looks at me and just suddenly smile, I can't help but smile back.

Saddest: He confuses and frustrates me :(. And I think it's onesided.

Happiest: When he cares for me, and be there for me all the time :).

Saddest: Things aren't the same anymore, we are not that close like we used to be. He doesn't like me at all, and he's back with his ex and both of them are so in love with each other. Heartbroken and moving on :(.

Guest AyuTrance90

I actually have two Happiest...

Happiest 1: It was one minute before the end of the last period, my crush and I along with a few classmates sneaked out, some got called back in but we stayed outside. I felt someone tug my bag. I turned around and saw him holding my small Totoro doll that I attach to my bag. He then ran off with it. A few seconds later, he stopped and turned around, so then I caught up with him. He then asked "Can I have it?" I was like "Give it back~" he then put it near his crotch (lol!) and said "It's my ball now." I started to whine and chased it with my hands because he started to tease me by putting it behind him, in front, then behind again. And then the bell rang. He then gave it back to me and by the time I got it in my hands he suddenly hugged me while saying "Seeya"

Happiest 2: As I was approaching my seat in the classroom, I sat down and placed my bag on the table and noticed that my Totoro doll was gone. I looked up and saw my crush holding it. I then stood up and he started to walk away, and I followed him to the front of the classroom (luckily the teacher went outside to get something!) He sat down on the teacher's chair and hid the doll behind him and said "Let me have it~" I was like "Nooo~" and then suddenly one of the guys who sat on the front row began to sing "Love is in the air~"

Saddest: I don't know if he's doing all those things just for the sake of entertainment and I don't know what he's thinking when he's doing those things :(

Archived