[OFFICIAL] The Lee Donghae (이동해) Thread

Guest le_lisa

Guest lilkrazeqrl

^ holy crap, that black & white pic of donghae at the KM World is beautiful.

i've always not like his flat hair that much.

i remember he used to have hair like that back in the miracle days & it was nice & neat ;D

now that i've seen that picture, it doesn't look bad at all !! O.O

we all love Lee Donghae ! <3 Why?

his personality, his sensitivity, his gorgeous smile, his beautiful voice, his amazing dance, his honesty + last but not least .. HIM BEING HIMSELF<3

I'm pretty sure everyone here loves him not just for his looks, right? [;

Honestly, I can't imagine having him as a boyfriend because we've never even communicate.

How can you want someone if you don't even know them? [;

Okay i'm done blabbing.

Let's see if i have any nice pictures to share.

donghae26re7.jpg

This is what I'm talking about. I LOVE his hair!

It's beautiful, nice & straight ; ) I love his smile <3

smtownsummero3di8.jpg

smtownsummer02mp9.jpg

SM TOWN Summer 2006 ; Can you spot Donghae? ^^

superjuniorwinter06oc1.jpg

SM TOWN Winter 2006

kibumdonghaecv9.jpg

Donghae sitting on Kibum's lab during the SM- Snow Dream MV :D

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

People are treating it like they never cursed in their lives before.

So he has a temper. We can't expect him to be perfect, right?

Donghae is what he is. So what if he cursed in front of the fans and some fans had the audacity to upload it on the internet? He said sorry. What else could he really do.

Still support him. But he seems so quiet when I think about it. He's rarely on game shows in comparision to his other members. Everyone is either doing mv's, mc-ing, game show, gag show, singing, dancing. But Donghae is kind of like a blur.

Guest eastsea_sarang

Honestly, I can't imagine having him as a boyfriend because we're never even communicate.

How can you want someone if you don't even know them? [;

teeheee, i could~

maybe cause of a thing called love at first sight? or perhaps...fate?

okay, i'll shutup and stop kidding myself :D

his personality, his sensitivity, his gorgeous smile, his beautiful voice, his amazing dance, his honesty + last but not least .. HIM BEING HIMSELF<3

I'm pretty sure everyone here loves him not just for his looks, right? [;

mmhmm; that's what got me attracted to him in the first place~on full house.

though being good looking never hurts anyone, lol.

AWKWARD HAE<333

16ze1.th.jpg

Guest jhecee

^^i can 2!.uhm coz, uhm, maybe bcoz i like thinking about it..and tracy mentioned that since there has been no form of communication bet us so yah, i dunno all his personality/characteristics, i like thinking of it in diff ways(did i make sense?.lol..i can't explain it well, but, the thought is there..haha..toinks!)^

haha...that's episode 9 of suju full house, right?.. its my favorite one, they were all soooo funny(esp hyukjae)...and we can see the "randomly shouting" hae there too...sooo cute...

Guest supertammie

i went through every single page.. and i'm not so sure if i blinked ><'!

ahh donghae!

i'll come back here when i get enough pictures to make a mv

Guest your--HEROine

DONGHAE is soo HOT! The pictures are soo CUTE!

I actually didn't finish. LOL. It was too long. I only made it to page 7. Whew!

I actually never paid much attention to Suju at all. LOL. I mean DBSK took all my attention. They are soo GORGEOUS!

Anyways, back on topic. LOL. I saw Shiwon and Hankyung in Timeless and GOD they were soo HOT! I totally LOVE them. But I just recently found out about DongHae and GOD! He is too CUTE! He's one of NEWEST OBSESSION! LOL. SO CUTE!

=D

Guest jhecee

page 7?!...haha..i guess its kinda hard w/ all the loading pictures huh?...but most of the good pics and new pics of hae are just a few pages back...hmm?..what to share??????

\/..aah!!his big forehead made me happy again..forehead forehead forehead is all i can think about now..\/

Guest guchiguchiageugeu

^^me too!!!...but everyone else says it doesn't really look good on him..but i like it^^

me three! he looks so manly and hot

1922151664282249yz3.jpg

76954676db4.png

25823856bb7.png

98266301md4.png

a2439f447f38e14f500ffe5ib5.jpg

Guest eastsea_sarang

i dunno all his personality/characteristics, i like thinking of it in diff ways

that makes perfect sense! we think of donghae as being this way or that way..though we can't know FOR SURE if that's how he really is b/c we don't know him personally :(

but its nice to dream~ lol.

i'll admit i wasn't used to the haeforehead before...but i have to agree, he does look manly and hot :)

thanks for posting those pix^^^^^^^^

my favorite is hae w/ beanie <333 (sorry if its been posted before)

117206199608qo4.th.jpg

2.th.png

Guest Rlobeve

i don't like his hair like that but it does make him look so much older and it's good in a way where he's going for the different look. i'm talking about the one where he has it all gel'd back. gel, now that's a word i haven't used or heard in a long time. haha okay bye.

Guest jhecee

^oh yes, bcoz a dream is where reality comes from..lol..i 4got where i got this quotable quote from..lolz^

hmm?..haha..it did make him look a bit older..haha..aaay, i guess whatever hair is hae styling looks good coz i'm biased..

Guest keezay

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! that hae pic in red.... made my heart skipped a beat.

honestly, i saw on suju full house first and i was attracted to him because of that show.

the moment he said "hi, im aiden lee. nice to meet you." i was like "who is that?" BWAHAHAHAH.

MORE DONGHAE PICS! :)

Guest mr.viviano

11736366314br7.jpg

credits to asianfanatics donghae thread!

hope this wasn't posted =). he looks relaly cute x_x i'm in love with all his expressions

Guest lilkrazeqrl

^ that's from the shooting of sm- red sun right?

i kinda recognize sungmin's bright orange shirt in the background xD

aww, how i miss that haircut sooooo much ><

Guest liddo_icy

^ omg donghae is such a cutie.

i've recently started to watch full house since my sister was telling me how good it was.

thanks for sharing the pictures!

Archived