• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhecee

I miss Donghae so much >_<

When he will start the activities??

I hope it'll be soon ^^

Thx for all pics.

seeing as the members are back to doing individual activities, i think it won't be long till we see donghae guest in shows or guest in sukira....................................or maybe he doesn't want to, or there are no activities for him YET.....or i dunno..i'm merely guessing.......maybe an MV for Success or Hit, but i personally prefer Success, since donghae's voice prevails in the whole song..hehe..sorry, i'm very biased, but this is donghae's piccy thread..

^omg!!!!..tracy..i love that pic........................................................those pics..................HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!^

Guest jhecee

are you going?!???????????????????????????????????omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you lucky CA people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!!!okay..kill me..there is only about .0000001% that super junior will ever come here in the philippines...i just hope that spring waltz and bad family will give way to super junior's stardom here in the philz...................

i hate watching clips..its making me fall over and over and over and over and over again for lee dong hae.........gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!!!...i need air..i need-------something i can reach for

Guest iya.donghae

Aww...their going to HB? I thought they were going to that other event thingy.

You lucky lucky people... :<

I won't be able to see SuJu performing live for at least a few years. Me and my dad are still arguing about me going to South Korea to study the language instead of the States. Haha.

There's little chance that they'd come to the Phils. Maybe they can film another summer single[like "Dancing Out] and choose out country as the location. There are places in Manila that are pretty clean. XD Or they can shoot in Makati. Haha. I'm hoping for impossibilities. :P But...I can dream, right? XD

If GMA succeeds in making Rainbow Romance popular here, there might be a possibility. Just like when F4 went here years ago. But it may just be Chulie and Kibum. :<

Anyways, random Hae pic to make us swoon:

*has this been posted already?*

144720_638721546_tbvfyftj.jpg

donghaeblond3iw.jpg

credits to wherever I got them. Sorry, I have very poor memory. The first one's from AsianFanatic's gallery, and the second one, I think, is from the Donghaeya community at LJ.

Guest mr.viviano

agh i feel bad that i don't contribute more to this thread! and i love donghae so much too! XD i love staring at the gorgoues pictures you guys post. hope this hasn't been posted XD

screenhunter37we5.jpg ajfdlsjlfsk aww i wish he was a magician at my birthday =)

130fs47303vw2.jpg the infamous profile

11747998750381bx9.jpg delicious

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND MY WALL PAPER!

117007875438947500wj5.jpg

some random pics... I believe these are posted before...

But it doesn't harm to see them again right? :blush:

It's hae after all ^^

Hae with short hair... still looking hawt!

donghaewithshorthairagaxd6.jpg

20105290181qv0.jpg

donghae43254jh0.jpg

2008ccwtu9.jpg

A random gif I made, it's not great though "/

Hope that u all will like it anyway^^

donghaeinkeyofheartdi1.gif

I think he's damn cuteee in the Key of heart mv hehehe <33

Guest jhecee

^not great?!..not great?!..i love it!! it IS great..^

and so are the pictures....

wow this thread is really growing fast...nyahaha..happy....

licky baby hae!

donghae.jpg

lickyhae.jpg

lickyhehehae.jpg

000000000000baby.jpg

Guest suju sarang

i really wanna see donghae..hes so cute..it seems like he has the same glasses as i do...by the way nice pics..

Guest KuYA II

did he finally cut his hair??? for some reason i still like his hair during "U" days hehe thanks for posting new pics ^^

Guest jhecee

T_T no T_T

i want him to cut it already!

hae-2.jpg

i died...1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x

babybaby.jpg

and then donghae gives me this look, and tells me to not die on him...so i came back for more of him

i forgot to quote again...i want to,coz of those pics up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!too late now..its almost 2am

Guest jhecee

guessluxuryjeans.jpg

haeby.jpg

just doubleposting to get the thread on top of the others..

what will happen if i triple post??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest dOnLi

T_T no T_T

i want him to cut it already!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/jessecura/hae-2.jpg

i died...1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/jes...ra/babybaby.jpg

and then donghae gives me this look, and tells me to not die on him...so i came back for more of him

i forgot to quote again...i want to,coz of those pics up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!too late now..its almost 2am

i gonna died >____<"""

i love tha way he look ... so HOTTTT >3<

thx for all pics

Guest Chlokie

donghae

is really handsome...

i can't take my eyes on him whenever i first saw him in BoA's Key of Heart MV...

sadly... he became a cyborg there... so awful...

but i love donghae!!! ^^

Guest jhecee

^you just saved me from triple posting :) ..w/c would probably kill my soompi days..lolz..^

i was about to quote, but the keyboard is so noisy, ican't type propely

i see guchi!..*waves*

blownaway.jpg

bestiz...

guessluxuryjeans.jpg

when was this???

did i hear tracy say EUNHAE?????...i am so late, but here you go

yaha.jpg

sleepingbaby.jpg

and now he goes to sleep w/ dreams of..................................me..lolz....

Guest kiechul

jhecee!!!u have a lot of hae's pic., i wonder why..hmmm lol

haha.,he is so handsome.. :D

he looks fat in 3rd pic.,hav a swit slip hae

Guest jhecee

^yeah i do!..its coz of chlokie that i found em..hehehe..u called me by my username T_T^

i'm not crediting!..lolz

angelhae.jpg

since eeteuk got released from the hospital yesterday, 3pm...the angel is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and look at the angel's back, another angel-looking person..lolz, its lee dong hae...

Guest Chlokie

Whoooot!

I love EunHae moments!

yeehee!!

That first image you posted jhecee...

i think donghae has a thousands of hairclips hanging on his hair so that his hair can stand...

but i love his friggin' hair in MKMF awards!

Guest jhecee

^not to mention the # of bottles of hairspray!!!!..superjunior is causing the heat waves here in the philz...lolz

oh looky-looky..my own page_y...

hae-1.jpg

hae's eyes are scaring me....T_T is he on drugs?lolz.just kidding

his left eye looks so red........................

sunghaegift.jpg

uhm-sunghae-is that what they are called?....

love it..they loooooooook soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuutttttte

i love hae's expression here

may just ask you guys to not take this out from here..just this oe pic w/ yesung..the rest are okay..

don't ask why..heheheheehhe...thanks :)

Archived