[OFFICIAL] The Lee Donghae (이동해) Thread

Guest le_lisa

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still couldnt believe i met him~~~was sooooo surprised 2 c him in 1 of the shops so i just stood outside for quite awhile coz i was toooooo nervous...hehheh....luckily i managed 2 refrain myself from screaming/fainting/giggling/grinning too much/grabbing him :blush:

we didnt hav any conversation coz i just asked if i could take some pics with him *in english coz im a malaysian* and he said 'umm............ok.....'

i dunno if his english is gd or not so didnt really ask him anything...besides my heart was beating sooo fast coz i was so excited...

he has a strong grip when i shook his hands......and when i wanted 2 go 2 his left 2 take the pic, he pulled me 2 his right side...so i was like :blink: oooooooooo.....u can pull me all u want..i dont mind...heheheh.....

btw,he DID smell nice :wub:

:tears: shoot i wonder what will happen if i met him :rolleyes:

i hope you run into him again! so you can tell us more stories about him

YEEEEE :D

OH MAN!!!

blablabla YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!

*SIGHS* the only person who i met who was famous was brain(ftts) i wanna meet donghae/hankyung also!

....... i want to meet donghae too

but omg. you met BRIAN ?!?!?!?!?! :mellow:

he is my idol :mellow:

tell me what happened ! omg brian wow

was he funny? did he act cool?

come on come on details :D

and oh yeah did he smell pretty? XD

i still couldnt believe i met him~~~was sooooo surprised 2 c him in 1 of the shops so i just stood outside for quite awhile coz i was toooooo nervous...hehheh....luckily i managed 2 refrain myself from screaming/fainting/giggling/grinning too much/grabbing him :blush:

we didnt hav any conversation coz i just asked if i could take some pics with him *in english coz im a malaysian* and he said 'umm............ok.....'

i dunno if his english is gd or not so didnt really ask him anything...besides my heart was beating sooo fast coz i was so excited...

he has a strong grip when i shook his hands......and when i wanted 2 go 2 his left 2 take the pic, he pulled me 2 his right side...so i was like :blink: oooooooooo.....u can pull me all u want..i dont mind...heheheh.....

btw,he DID smell nice :wub:

You are really really really lucky! Yeapp, if I were you, I would just stand there staring and thinking

whether wanna approach him not. I will be so nervous. You went there for holidays?

He's so friendly and I wonder how his english 'umm..........ok....' sounds like.

He was there shopping for clothes? He's alone?

He pulled you? OMG! All I can say is you are really lucky.

Guest blablabla

^haha...i was tooo nervous i didnt even look back after taking pics with him...i just bowed & said thanks....didnt even thought of asking for his autograph....how stupid of meee....

he was with his manager i think....at 1st he was trying on some clothes..so i just waited outside for awhile...*major hotness*

then my cuz asked the shop assistant if we could take a pic with him...then he looked at us from inside & nods his head....i was like geeeeeez....im so freakin nervous :wacko: ...i felt like a kid waiting for him..but im older than he is :blush:

it was the best holiday ever~~~~~a 'celebrity stalking' holilday :ph34r: ......heheh.....also met another actor (not that famous though) & saw a few celebrities, but from far only......... -_-

Guest l e n a

you are so darn lucky!

i would die to trade places with u!!!!!

*heart breaks*

hahaha! if i ever go to korea, pls tell me which shop was it, so that i can loiter there all i want, and also starbucks. LOLLL!!!!

Guest eastsea_sarang

i met donghae last nite in apgujeong so just wanna share the pic with u guys~~~~~he's cute

OMGOMGOMG.

i am soo jealous of you~!! lol.wow.you are so lucky!

that's really cool how you got to meet him though!

oh man, if i was in your situation though i probably would've done the same thing..

i'd be so dumbfounded that like i would forget how to speak~!!

or even to take a picture!!!

and he touched you! he PULLED you over!!

okay, i'll stop my whole fangirling/squealing lol.

lucky you! ^__^

i think i'd end up either crying or fainting if i ever met suju especially donghae since he's my favorite. i'm praying that when i go to korea over the summer they'll be there...

anyways sukira pics!! this guy is just too smexi :)

credits to carolynx and KBS Radio

7la2.jpg

8mg3.jpg

9xk9.jpg

13oe8.jpg

14kr0.jpg

dh1kh1.jpg

dh3bc1.jpg

Bonus:

i freakin love these pics. my computer background has these pics :]

cys5211.jpg

Guest st3lak0

you guys are luvky to have met him........ >.< i wanna meet him NOW!~ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lol hope i do the next time i go to korea ;) i HOPE i DO!~<3

Archived