[drama 2006] Cloud Stairway 구름계단

Guest xosandy

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

juz a question, does anyone have ep 13 and 14 chinese subbed from BT? cos i can't download from BT and the eps are not uploaded in any CB yet... is is possible to upload to SS here? :o

Guest aikomidori

xuyu - you're welcome :) Enjoy the last episode~

I'm not sure if he got a license; I don't remember seeing anything about that but I'll have to rewatch the ep since it kept stopping and buffering.

rafaelle that's not a dream :)

Thanks aikomidori for the summary...i cant wait to have a dvd copy. Han Ji hye's acting seems to have improved a lot...but I wish she will take a lighthearted funny role next time. I love her the most in "Sweet 18".

I know LUV has been gracious with screencaps...i wish she will be 'til the ending episode :)

15_gif_e.gif

credit to han jihye..baidu

Guest xling06

16 epi is the finale of the drama? I hope this come out in DVD soon.....this is really a nice drama! like the chemisty between SDW and HJH....hope they pair up in some other drama....though I think this will not happen for a while since they just ended this drama :sweatingbullets:

Guest cococrust

the group releasing the chin subs for this drama will probably release all 4 eps (13-16) together late this week. Just wait it out :D

Guest shadow_moon86

Btw, why i can't seem to open withs2 clubbox?

All i get is a box only, and nth can be download...

Can u tell me how i can download???

Thanks...Very appreciated...

the group releasing the chin subs for this drama will probably release all 4 eps (13-16) together late this week. Just wait it out :D

thanx for the info..i have been refreshing now and then..^^

A wedding,happy ending....can't wait to see.Just finish esp 6 on KBS World

I love this drama and the chemistry between SDW and HJH,exept the secondary character boring me...

Luv, thks alot for the screencaps.... they went thru the wedding ceremony and even show their marriage life... indeed a very good ending .

Archived