[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

The original person who played the piano played this song and he said that the meaning of the song was that he confessed to a girl he liked but got rejected and it happened to rain when he was walking home that day. Although, he said that the song could have different meaning depend on the listener. I hope this does not mean Minsuk confessed and got rejected by Yewon ahahhahahahaa maybe he played the song because it was romantic or it can be looked as a love song

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like this scene around 46.00 minutes while they having their breakfast when minsuk said "popo...muahhh" and then yewon looked so shy...did he asking popo from his wife or just to say notty words to his wifey....:blush:

HAPPY LAST SUNDAY ON 2015 FOR ALL....:glasses:

@loveoppayam

eheheheh ... I can see that Minsuk tried so hard to keep his mind straight too ... and yes , I can see that he wants skinship from Yewon , that's why he just can't help snuggling her , hugging her waist and i really love how it was soooo natural of him to pull her on his lap ...ekekeke .. i noticed Yewon was a bit awkward when he hugged her waist , Yewon has always been like this ..she is someone who is daring when she was the one who initiated the skinship first , but when it was initiated by Minsuk, she would feel awkward unintentionally ... but I really love how she actually praised him a lot after that ....I really really really love the way Minsuk played the piano ..he's very skillful .... the song is definitely very romantic ...really suits the scenario they were engaged in ..on the thoughts of the scene after the lights went off ..eekeke .. I think Minsuk playfully said something that made it looks like as if they are going to do something naughty ...eehehehhe ... was just guessing ... yess.... i feel a bit perverted as well watching the scene ..LOL!!  the scene where he was sleeping on her lap .. once again , Yewon looked so shy and yet it's obvious she loves it ... ......ekekekekekeke .. if only the cameraman shows the scene longer, right ??Minsuk doesn't like eating vegetables as much but I love how Yewon makes him eat it this episode makes me smiled from ears to ears ... it feels as if I'm the one falling in love ...eekekekek .... 

@afrinaalwi yeayyyyy!!! really thank you sooooo much for all the explanation ... it feels great that we have some ohyeyers who knows Korean in this thread ...ohhh so he was saying that she was like a cicada because the way she hooked her legs on his back right ??? ekekeke ... I know very well that Minsuk loves the way she clung on him that he kept on adjusting her position  on his back ...if you know what I mean ... huhuhuhu ...this is why I said this couple always makes me have perverted thoughts ..... uhuks ..the topic on the bed seemed so natural as well .... so Yewon was actually talking about what happened to her friend that somehow led to minsuk teaching him on how to do cpr ...eeheheheh .... yes yes yes ... it's funny how he just naturally took away the pillow since they didn't need the pillow in that case ....minsuk is always a good teacher ..ekekek . i love it too when he slapped her hands because she forgot to call 911 first  coz it just goes to show how spontaneous and flowy their conversation is ... it feels unscripted at all .. and i love it that both of them really behave like real couples because real couples don't mind to poke fun on each other like how they did .... ehehehehe ..it's cute how yewon actually made him eat the vege that he doesn't like ...he just followed what his wife asked to ...the way yewon persuaded him to eat the vege is very gentle and very wifey like .... huhuhuh ... yerp .. Romi is like their real daughter .. if they have their own children one day , they would be a very loving parents... I think even the MC guy was praising Yewon being a cute motherly wife right ???eheheh .. just guessing from his expression when Yewon kissed Romi while bathing him ...they look like the real happy family ... btw , if it's possible can u please tell me what did minsuk really say when they were talking about the kiss ?? ehehehe .... when yewon first took away something from his lips ... yewon looks soo shy and sort of blushing with what he said ... and then the second one , did he really ask for a kiss from her when they showed the kiss emoticon on the screen ??ehehehe... sorry if i have many questions but I feel so curious to know about this ... 

I went to watch the Ohyeah's clips for this episode on naver tv site and now it seems the knetz  praised ohyeah a lot .. they said ohyeah look very natural like real couples together ... they also said they look like real family when they were together with romi  ..so many praises that somehow makes me happy because those comments are definitely very different from what we saw last week ... they love the piano playing scene as well saying that it's such a lovely romantic scene  and how both of them look very in love with each other for real ...huhuhuhuh .... 

1 hour ago, mcleen said:

@loveoppayam

eheheheh ... I can see that Minsuk tried so hard to keep his mind straight too ... and yes , I can see that he wants skinship from Yewon , that's why he just can't help snuggling her , hugging her waist and i really love how it was soooo natural of him to pull her on his lap ...ekekeke .. i noticed Yewon was a bit awkward when he hugged her waist , Yewon has always been like this ..she is someone who is daring when she was the one who initiated the skinship first , but when it was initiated by Minsuk, she would feel awkward unintentionally ... but I really love how she actually praised him a lot after that ....I really really really love the way Minsuk played the piano ..he's very skillful .... the song is definitely very romantic ...really suits the scenario they were engaged in ..on the thoughts of the scene after the lights went off ..eekeke .. I think Minsuk playfully said something that made it looks like as if they are going to do something naughty ...eehehehhe ... was just guessing ... yess.... i feel a bit perverted as well watching the scene ..LOL!!  the scene where he was sleeping on her lap .. once again , Yewon looked so shy and yet it's obvious she loves it ... ......ekekekekekeke .. if only the cameraman shows the scene longer, right ??Minsuk doesn't like eating vegetables as much but I love how Yewon makes him eat it this episode makes me smiled from ears to ears ... it feels as if I'm the one falling in love ...eekekekek .... 

@afrinaalwi yeayyyyy!!! really thank you sooooo much for all the explanation ... it feels great that we have some ohyeyers who knows Korean in this thread ...ohhh so he was saying that she was like a cicada because the way she hooked her legs on his back right ??? ekekeke ... I know very well that Minsuk loves the way she clung on him that he kept on adjusting her position  on his back ...if you know what I mean ... huhuhuhu ...this is why I said this couple always makes me have perverted thoughts ..... uhuks ..the topic on the bed seemed so natural as well .... so Yewon was actually talking about what happened to her friend that somehow led to minsuk teaching him on how to do cpr ...eeheheheh .... yes yes yes ... it's funny how he just naturally took away the pillow since they didn't need the pillow in that case ....minsuk is always a good teacher ..ekekek . i love it too when he slapped her hands because she forgot to call 911 first  coz it just goes to show how spontaneous and flowy their conversation is ... it feels unscripted at all .. and i love it that both of them really behave like real couples because real couples don't mind to poke fun on each other like how they did .... ehehehehe ..it's cute how yewon actually made him eat the vege that he doesn't like ...he just followed what his wife asked to ...the way yewon persuaded him to eat the vege is very gentle and very wifey like .... huhuhuh ... yerp .. Romi is like their real daughter .. if they have their own children one day , they would be a very loving parents... I think even the MC guy was praising Yewon being a cute motherly wife right ???eheheh .. just guessing from his expression when Yewon kissed Romi while bathing him ...they look like the real happy family ... btw , if it's possible can u please tell me what did minsuk really say when they were talking about the kiss ?? ehehehe .... when yewon first took away something from his lips ... yewon looks soo shy and sort of blushing with what he said ... and then the second one , did he really ask for a kiss from her when they showed the kiss emoticon on the screen ??ehehehe... sorry if i have many questions but I feel so curious to know about this ... 

I went to watch the Ohyeah's clips for this episode on naver tv site and now it seems the knetz  praised ohyeah a lot .. they said ohyeah look very natural like real couples together ... they also said they look like real family when they were together with romi  ..so many praises that somehow makes me happy because those comments are definitely very different from what we saw last week ... they love the piano playing scene as well saying that it's such a lovely romantic scene  and how both of them look very in love with each other for real ...huhuhuhuh .... 

Hehe no problem.. I will tell you after i watch it again hehe

Guest pink_dolphins

Oh my.. i just watched the raw of the latest ep and Oh Yeah couple skinship is so natural for them now. Forgive me for saying this but I think they 'slept together' already. :astonished:

33 minutes ago, pink_dolphins said:

Oh my.. i just watched the raw of the latest ep and Oh Yeah couple skinship is so natural for them now. Forgive me for saying this but I think they 'slept together' already. :astonished:

33 minutes ago, pink_dolphins said:

hehe me too I do think so.. .erm....

finally returning from my vacation :lol: though works awaits i need my dose of ohyeah couple immidiately LOL

what we thought going to be a hot bed scene turn out to be an educational segment :w00t: and skinship flows as natural as ever, minsuk always give her backhug tightly whenever he feels embarassed :lol: and when he just pulled her to his lap :wub:

and the breakfast kiss talk :angry: where's your promise, both of you had promise that you'd stop talking about it and just do it even when eating LOL but it's funny how minsuk just nonchalantly asking for a kiss like he is bored :lol: and clearly yewon is flustered "who? the dog?" LOL JUST KISS HIM!!

@dinaz hehe..i guess yewon knew that minsuk wanted her to sit longer on his lap but then she suddenly felt shy...take note at her expression when minsuk said "sit down".., hence she came up with the excuse that she wants to play the cute song..huhu..if only she was not shy and just play along with her husband...the scene would be so romantic..playing the KISS THE RAIN song on the piano together..huhu.. pity him that he wants to "manja2" with his wife ....huhu..no wonder he told yewon to be the 'yes wife' earlier...keke. 

@pink_dolphins hehe..your words made me giggled..as for them 'sleeping together' i'm not sure about that but i can understand very well why do you feel that way..hehe .. they look very intimate..and yes, their skinship is soo natural that made us go bonkers when we watch them together...huhu.

@afrinaalwi take your time...:). I'm sure his words would make us ohyeyers blush..huhu..

@susantie09_stv i hope you don't mind me sharing the short clips of ohyeyers romantic scenes from yesterday's epi that you posted on your ig...i love these scenes so much...thanks a lot for uploading thrm on your ig...i keep repeating the scenes again and again..hehe..

The song that he chose to play for his wife...omo....so romantic and full of love that i think yewon didn't want him to stop playing...and he's such a gentle husband that he said sorry even if he only did a very minor mistake on the key...huhuhu..what a nice husband he is . 

The cute backhug that we all love..it has already become his habit to hug his wife like this when he feels embarrassed..actually i was hoping for yewon to just let his hands linger on her waist longer..but then she was too shy as well and tried not to get carried away..hehe..look at how tight he hugged her..keke

Video credits : @susantie09_stv a.k.a ohye_addict

Last but not least..this scene...hehe..minsuk was in his romantic mood but wifey is just too shy...i don't know if it's just me but minsuk look a bit frustrated when yewon just got up like that...yewonnnnnn...you promised him to be "yes wife" for the day, didn't u?? Kekeke. 

Guys, i remember Minsuk used to play a short one of the song Left Lady on his instagram

And i find out he played and sang the whole song WOW

This song is really romantic haha, wish he can play and sing for his wife again

I hope someone can translate the lyrics for me and i'll make a vid for them :)))

그녀는 나와 걸을 때 항상 왼쪽에 그래야 걷기 시작해

그녀는 영화 볼 때도 항상 왼쪽에 그래야 웃기 시작해

두 팔을 벌리고 그녀를 안아줄 때도 그녀는 왼쪽가슴에

그래서 나의 왼쪽은 따뜻한 온기로 언제나 항상 포근해

언제나 너의 왼쪽이고 싶고 너의 반쪽이고 싶고 전부가 되고 싶은 나

항상 너만 바라보고 있고 너의 작은 입술 위에 내 맘을 전해주려 해

Left lady Left lady Left lady Left lady woo

Left lady Left lady Left lady Left lady woo

두 팔을 벌리고 그녀를 안아줄 때도 내 왼쪽가슴에

그래서 나의 왼쪽은 따뜻한 온기로 언제나 항상 포근해

언제나 너의 왼쪽이고 싶고 너의 반쪽이고 싶고 전부가 되고 싶은 나

항상 너만 바라보고 있고 너의 작은 입술 위에 내 맘을 전해주려 해

Left lady Left lady Left lady woo woo

Left lady Left lady Left lady woo woo

늦었지만 얘기할게 너를 사랑하는 일 내겐 무엇보다 힘이 들지만

기다릴게 너와 함께 있으면 세상 모든 게 다 내 것인걸 우--

너와 차를 마시고 너와 함께 길을 걷는 건 내게 행복해

You're the only one

24 minutes ago, susantie09_stv said:

What a bad sight :angry: minsuk ssi new post :tears: aaaaahhhhhshhhhhhhhhhh... Why im so angry.. Sad and about to cry now :bawling:

Why oppa whyyyyyyyyyy..

why so suddennly? you make me nervous....:(

oh how i miss Ohye cp and this thread! too many thing too catch up! i have done watching the raw! yeay me!! this eps is DAE TO THE BAK!!! too natural so many thing to talk i kinda lost words.. but there is 3 thing that distracting me

first yewon's hair during her adlib cpr. ahhh!! so she kiss him right?

second the pillow that blocking my view before they turn off the light

last yewon choice of outfit at their home whats with the ruffle at side.. im so glad im not keeping up with fashion lol!

32 minutes ago, susantie09_stv said:

What a bad sight :angry: minsuk ssi new post :tears: aaaaahhhhhshhhhhhhhhhh... Why im so angry.. Sad and about to cry now :bawling:

Why oppa whyyyyyyyyyy..

Dont be angry though....he's just promoting his drama,im sure because the drama is at the climax and received much attention from viewers!!!

Compare his ig with yewon,well you can guess that Yewon already win his heart

We are matured and understanding fans!!!!

@susantie09_stv dearie ... please don't be sad kay .... that's only a scene from his drama ... furthermore , he went to see yewon on his day off ..and it's on Christmas day ...so it just goes to show how special yewon is for him already ....even yesterday he still spent his day with yewon practising for their upcoming performance ... so it's ok ... that screencaps won't hurt us , right ?? just keep on thinking that we're going to see them walking the red carpet together and performing on the stage together ... double bonus for us in less than 2 days from now ... huhuhu 

@t4ol33 minsuk mentioned about cappucino kiss in secret garden as well, ,right ?? huhuhuh ...can u please share with us what did minsuk actually say ?? did he say , "can I have a kiss??" ... he mentioned the kiss words for twice ...huhhuuh .... he really behaves like a real husband ... he casually asked for a kiss just like that ... huhuhuh ... i was actually wondering why didn't he himself go and kiss her spontaneously since he wanted a kiss ...huhuhuhuh .... definitely reminds me of how casual and sexy he asked her , "do you want ko kiss ?" when yewon asked him what is french kiss .... huhuhuh . 

@Msleemete. hi my fellow JJ couple shippers ... huhuhuh ..it seems that we're shipping the same couple again...in some episodes , ohyeah really does mind me of JJ as well .. thanks for sharing the link of the clip ..... Minsuk is very talented, right ?? and seriously , he's such a husband material ... just like you, I really hope that Ohyeah would really end up together in real life as well ...and the chance is pretty high seeing how both of them are meeting each other offscreen and they share the same age too...huhuh .. btw , if I'm not mistaken , you also did some fanmade MV on JJ couple before, right ?

34 minutes ago, susantie09_stv said:

Why oppa whyyyyyyyyyy..

LOL i thought what happened, did minsuk said their wgm days coming to an end or what? and i'm kind of afraid to check his IG. but when i see the post i just laugh :lol: you made me worried for nothing there.

On 12/25/2015 at 9:40 PM, phoenixcv said:

I am not sure about the Korean culture. I think I heard somewhere that Christmas is a holiday that a lot of couples celebrate in Korea. I am really happy that they are celebrating it together. He probably had Christmas off and he was sad that he could not spend it with her so he tried to cheer her up for Christmas. I think he is also is cheering her up for what happen last week

ahhh i do think i read about christmas turn to be so commercialized and the marketer focusing xmas to be a couple holiday and end up single guy association is doing a picket? lol! but i love how they spend christmas together. ahh this couple is killing me. i feel so many thing is happening during the holidays. i kinda bactrack my reading and want to join the convo even is kinda late hahaha.

@mcleen YUP i made the fanvid for the song To My Angel which Jinwoon composed (for Junhee maybe haha)

I'm happy that Jinwoon and Junhee followed each other on instagram and Junhee is very popular now

LOL we ship the same couple haha, really i don't like ohyeah couple at first but after watching him crying singing for her, i can't help but loving them ^^

Maybe i will lost all my hope if this couple doesn't have a happy ending in real life LOL

On 12/26/2015 at 2:31 PM, LadyAgeha said:

Long time no see chingu ~ :blush: i just finished my mini thesis and (finally) graduated from my university, that's why i couldn't joined the happiness with you guys and can only being a silent reader. But now that i'm free i can join again ! hahaha :w00t:and Merry Christmas for you who celebrated it (sorry if i'm late).

That photos, wow.... did Minsuk really visited her ? Again ?? What the....... i'm soo Happy, why are they so cute like this?  :bawling:Damn you OhYeah, i tried so so hard to be realistic whenever i watched WGM but seeing those photos, the way he care so much to Yewon, make me want to jump into a Delulu land. Geez ~ Please give me (us) the streaming link, i'll try to watch it live. ughhhhh..........................

congratulation love!! let spazzing together. they cant be separated i guess. first he came to visit next day got WGM filming ahhhhhh... are they for real????

On 12/26/2015 at 4:48 PM, nikkymarie said:

@dinaz Don't feel bad. It looks like every one else has missed today's live broadcast as well, seeing as no one else is here spazzing but me right now. Everyone must have had a very good Christmas and they have tired themselves out haha.

lol! thanks for making this thread alive during the holiday season. u dont know how much im dying to get my ohye dose and spazzing and delulu together with you guys!

36 minutes ago, dinaz said:

why so suddennly? you make me nervous....:(

Don´t worry about, I can understand he need to promote his drama. Remember that everything within the media is related to business. I don´t like looking him with another girl but there is nothing we can do.  If you see his eyes well his gaze is different when he look at ye won eyes,  is deeply  (my english is a mess) .  

PD

Tambien triste.

OMS and KYW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbKjDjMDok

Merry Christmas :heart:

Archived