[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

okay, imagination time! :phew: i think what would happen is that yewon gonna be on minsuk back a lot of times in the next episode. we know that she hops on in the kitchen and when they move from the piano room she still on his back. maybe yewon just stay on minsuk's back for a long time. and then when they reach the bed, right after yewon get down minsuk would play dead/pretending to be fainted because of the backride and yewon would just play along and give him cpr :wub:

just my theory though LOL

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

okay, imagination time! :phew: i think what would happen is that yewon gonna be on minsuk back a lot of times in the next episode. we know that she hops on in the kitchen and when they move from the piano room she still on his back. maybe yewon just stay on minsuk's back for a long time. and then when they reach the bed, right after yewon get down minsuk would play dead/pretending to be fainted because of the backride and yewon would just play along and give him cpr :wub:

just my theory though LOL

nice one

yorobun,let's be happy together no matter they ended as a real couple or not keep giving our support to them but if they ending as a couple it is like a sweet gift for us as a shipper...just ignore all the haters they are too much....

many thanks to @susantie09_stv keep her ig with all the vids and pics about ohye . let the haters crying with the mv , vid or what ever she can....share the sweet moments of ohyea @ her ig ..let them faint and die  when they see the lovey dovey of ohyea cpl..

@dinaz nope dinaz ... they are kim tae hoon and lee jung jin , yewon's co stars in Trick ... so that picture is definitely a very recent pic she took with them . Yewon's co star in Come To See Me is lee sang yoon. you're welcome ... :). ehehehe ... i can't help  blushing while making the screencaps as well looking how intimate they look. huhuh ..yerp , i noticed that he did touch her lower lips and it really looked as if he's going to kiss her for real that makes her burst into laughter ...she was also shy as well ... ekek .

@Tapikoo I'm expecting for them to go on vacation too.. but then just like Minsuk said , he felt sorry that they still can't go together since he's stlll busy with his drama shooting and now  yewon is also busy shooting her new movie ...so we really have to wait patiently ... i just noticed that bbyu couple got to for another honeymoon trip ...that's why i feel envious of that couple and wishing for them to have the same chance as well right after their work is all done ... 

does anyone know how many episodes are All About My Mum ?? 

@t4ol33 i love your theory ...huhuh ..it really makes sense as to why yewon needs to give him a cpr ...... since we saw the big piano , i just hope he would serenade her with a song then .... well , it feels as if they are on their mini honeymoon thought they might only went there for 1 day and 1 night . 

From what I read from ohye.lovers IG, the food truck was sent by Come to See Me production team to Trick production team. 

AAMM is 50 episodes long. I think right now they are at episode 37 though I think they may already filmed some parts in advance like WGM?  I know they started filming in Aug, now is Dec. Seems like it took roughly 1 month to film 10 episodes? 

Hopefully AAMM is done by end Jan, they get to travel in Feb. Valentine's day too so it will be nice if they can celebrate together. 

kdrama always hv 35++ episodes but not reaching 40 episodes .Sometimes they only hv 15/16 episodes .on Dec..13 or 14 th ep 34 was airing and somebody said he is going to marry her secretary ...looks like the drama coming to the end soon around 35 eps....so if i'm rite this drama will be airing till jan/2016 or end or this year and wgm always reaching till 30 eps am i rite? so we hv 5 or 6 more eps to go or may be till their 300 days celebration?:)

@oohlala15 ahhh ..thanks for the explanation .... it seems that i misunderstood dinaz's words then .. i went to re read dinaz's message again ... sorry @dinaz , now i get it that you were saying the food truck was sent by come to me production ... i read your message too fast and i thought you were saying that she took the pics with her Come To Me co stars . huhuhuh .... sorry again 

@oohlala15 so they still have 13 episodes to shoot before wrapping up .... that should be around 6 to 7 weeks right ?? hopefully by then , yewon has also wrapped up her movie shooting so that they can go to the vacation .. i still wonder what happen to their diving classes ..are they still following the classes or not ..since yewon said her wish is to go for vacation to hawaii with minsuk ...

Sorry to interrupt you guys, but KYW has posted a ton of pictures from inside her art studio today. I think you all should take a look...miss yewon is very talented and I think her art style is really growing on me. Here is zemma studio instagram which happens to feature this familiar scene ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/_kyO9lplP1/?taken-by=studiozemma

Edit/Update:
OMO OMO OMO!!! She also started following me just now heehee ^_^

@Mianhe97 KBS Drama Awards is going to be held on 31 of December right ???  and MBC Entertainment Awards would be on the 29th I hope , because I really want to see Ohyeah attending the MBC Entertainment Awards together since they are also one of the nominees for Best Couple of We Got Married .. though I know the chance for them to win is slim if it's going to be considered by online votes , I still want to see them walking the red carpets together .. I want to see them dressed up in tuxedo and dresses .

@nikkymarie welcome to ohyeah's shipper's thread ... it's ok .... you're not interrupting at all .. i really like the link that you shared ..this is also my first time checking out studiozemma's IG and yessss ... yewon is definitely very talented , not only she does paintings , she does handicrafts as well ...... and woooww .. her art studio seems nice and pretty luxurious ... just like , i also think her style of paintings are growing on me too ...very unique and fresh ideas ... 

look at this ...she even did the wall spray painting on her own with the help of another lady artiste if i'm not mistaken

look at this picture ... when i first saw it ... i really think this is the pic of her and minsuk  , right ? coz it reminds me of the day when minsuk put on that hip hop shirt ..but then i'm also not sure coz it could also be the pic of her girl friend..... huhuhuhu . 

credits : Studiozemma ig

I really love this pic of hers .... sooooo chic and stylo ...... 

thanks @nikkymarie for sharing the link with us ...... there are so many interesting pics which had just been shared on that IG

Guest loveoppayam
1 hour ago, oohlala15 said:

From what I read from ohye.lovers IG, the food truck was sent by Come to See Me production team to Trick production team. 

AAMM is 50 episodes long. I think right now they are at episode 37 though I think they may already filmed some parts in advance like WGM?  I know they started filming in Aug, now is Dec. Seems like it took roughly 1 month to film 10 episodes? 

Hopefully AAMM is done by end Jan, they get to travel in Feb. Valentine's day too so it will be nice if they can celebrate together. 

What a nice thought. Hope they end filming AAMM on January so they can go to Hawaii for valentine. Enjoy the warm sea and warm bed (?). Can't help with the perverted thoughts...  the pic that shared by @Mianhe97 from @mcleen makes my perverted thoughts fly everywhere. They want each other so bad, like us huhuuhuu.. 

46 minutes ago, Mianhe97 said:

@oohlala15 @dinaz

the drama is confirmed for 50eps. and now he + love line of his drama, is one of the candidate for best couple award for KBS channel.

wow Minsuk + secretary is one of KBS Best Couple candidate? what if he win the award and win it too for MBC WGM Best couple award too? What a lucky man :phew:

@nikkymarie you're welcome too ...ohh ..it's easy ... just copy and paste the url as usual , and after that just click the ENTER button , you will that the link would be automatically generated into images ... 

@dinaz thanks for sharing the clips ... so yewon have to cook in that programme as well ?? how i wish that i can see her cook ... i know that she's not a good cook in wgm but then i'm so proud of her when she cooked that herbal chicken soup , omelet and some fried vegetables for her husband . ..btw i end up watching the variety show of which yewon playfully bit na moon hee's head , the one which was pointed out by minsuk in one of wgm ep..ehehe. 

@afrinaalwi ahhhh ...i'm so envious of you ... don't know when will get such chance as well .... so i guess you can understand hangul then, right ?? hopefully our couple is still on the show by the time you go there ...

sharing some gifs from ep 299

xHb3gw.gif

yewon is sooo cute right here ...even the guy mc's commented how cute yewon looks while she was trying to learn on how to snowboard .... minsuk is such a patient and good teacher just like how mc misun pointed it out ... 

NypKt3.gif

szsvKH.gif

I love it so muchh when minsuk asked yewon to trust him that he would not let her fall ..."trust me , trust me" 

maybe i can help you guys send the gifts or letters but i will give to them on may.. ive made the song translation but i dont know if its 100% correct

OMS: im going crazy.. ahh why suddenly im feeling nervous?

KYW: ahh~~ im nervous~~

OMS: ahh~ what should i say?? are you ready? are you ready jemma k?

KYW: mmm

OMS: i will start, oh taeri

(CHORUS)

(널 만난후로 oh yeah

*Since i met you oh yeah

입가에서 oh yeah

*on my lips oh yeah

이런 내가 나도 신기해서 oh yeah

*im also feel amazed like this oh yeah

너만 보면  oh yeah

*i just can see you oh yeah

생각만 해도 oh yeah

*im thinking of oh yeah

매일매일 즐거워 oh ye ye ye e ye

*feeling happy everyday oh ye ye ye e ye)

어느  갑자기 하늘에서 (ok)

*that day suddenly from heaven (ok)

나에게도 선물을 주셨어

*there's a gift for me

이게 인연인가 싶기도 하고

*this is fate that I wished 

마냥 신기했지 물론 어색하기도 하고

*its amazing and of course it's awkward 

친구들은 말해 중요한건 타이밍

*my friends said it's a good timing

근데  알아챌까봐 나의 마음이

*but my heart cannot notice that

어설픈 표현으로 노력해봤어

*your imperfections when you try to make an effort

알아줄  섭섭하기도 했어

*your disappointment when you're not appreciated 

하지만 서로알아가면서

*but when we get to know about each other

어쩔  내가 조금 오버했나 느껴져

*sometimes i feel it a little bit

그래도 어떡하겠어 이게 나다워

*so what I'm going to do,this is so like me

모자른  예뻐해줘서 고마워 (정말 고마워)

*thank you for making beautiful day (thank you so much)

언제나 연애할  왔다갔다 천국과 지옥

*whenever we go out back and forth hell and heaven

요즘  결혼하니 평온하기만 

*i feel calm these days after after i got married

한결같은   없다지만 비록

*although it's not consistent but it's a good thing

사랑이 의리보다 강하단걸 보여줄게

*i will show you love and loyalty deeper than the river

(CHORUS)

사실 너의 마음 모르는  아닌데

*actually it's not really your heart doesn't know

빠르게 빠져드는