What Shoes Make Your Feet Look Smaller?

ohchells

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sneakers and shoes with heels tend to make your feet look smaller. Just don't buy shoes with a thin fabric on the sides or front... because then it's possible that one's feet would simply stretch it and that would just make it look bigger. ^_^

Guest o__xmonii

omg sometimes iw ant shoes to make my feet look smaller too

chux DO NOT make ur feet look smaller >_< or at least IMO

-oKAYwecan!-

<3m.

Guest Poetic Prophet

Just be happy with having big feet, there is nothing wrong with it. And for me personally i dont think chucks would make your feet look smaller, if anything they might make em look bigger. Chucks are long shoes.

I'm a size 13 mens and i've given up on making my feet look smaller, because honestly there is nothing i can do. I've accepted it as a part of me.

Peace!

Guest daLKoMAnXXdaLKi

im a size 7 1/2 and my New Balance sneakers make my feet look like its a 5 o_O somtimes i have to make sure i bought the right size ^^;;

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

Chinese foot binding helps.

A little too late for that now. -_-

Anyway, my all black converse makes my feet look real small. The guys at my school say I have such small feet. ;/

Guest Missxfashionlover

I wear a size 7 but everybody assumes I'm a size 5 or smaller...weird.

I wear flats, wedges, boots and heels...i rarely wear gym shoes/tennis shoes.

Guest Steph*

for me...

i find those 80s semi pointy heels and round pointy heels make my feet look more proportion to my body :lol:

any really high heel usually makes feel look smaller

to me..it really isnt about making my feet look smaller..but just be proportional to my body

o_O; I thought points make them bigger

That's why me and my sister don't wear pointed stilettos cause our feet are size 7 and look humungous.

Heels work.

Or long pants. :lol:

Guest spinel

Whenever I wear shoes with rounded toes, they tend to make my feet look small.

I totally agree with that. If you want your feet to look small go for heels or anything that is round toed(don't go for pointy shoes because that usually makes your feet look big) or you can wear baggy pants (or anything that is wide at the end of the pants... totally forgot what it's called... pant holes?) to cover your feet.

Guest xrhapsody

Yeah, I'm a size 9 and I was wondering the same thing too but I kind of just gave in and I wear flip flops like everyday to get over my insecurity.

But I suggest heels, and I don't suggest chucks because they kinda make your feet look bigger. thats my opinion.

Guest 4ever_sweet

How can flats make your feet size look Smaller?? 0.o Isn't it just the opposite? I think any shoes with heels will make your feet look smaller. I have big feet too so I wear flip flops w/heels, boots w/heels, etc.

heels like definitely something that will make your feet seem smaller.

people keep saying chucks and flats, but i think chucks would only make it even more obvious that your feet is big.

flats will depend on the flats. some flats will make your feet look small and some just don't.

try shoes and look in the mini mirrors they have at stores to see whether they make you look big.

Guest Saki>^.^<

My lacoste makes my feet look small... well I'm a size 5.5 anyways ^^; But no, I always get comments my feet are tiny when I wear those shoes cuz they hug my feet n are really light.

Archived