[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Spoiler

When more and more fans start questioning on his comments on YS fans particularly on remarks to certain fan. "Unlike him" who always display courteousy and tactful when with fans. More doubts as whoever behind all these - have so much hatred on YS and HER. Someone's think them as a real threat and so desperate clinging to him at all costs. The same user who highly praised him but insulted her with offensive remarks. The insults reflect more exactly on the harraser. More unacceptable calling other boices to report on YS fan. YS fan comments and the other user insult totally different! His parasite and conniving fans who obviously have more power than him. A pitiful sight that he's unable to distinguish the differences! Inviting more hatred and losing fans on such ridiculous actions. Pity for other boices who unaware of these. Pray! Pray! Pray! Let's the truth prevails . In God we trust and seek help.

• Like 2

Hello guys,

it has been a while i didn't post my heart out for these lovebirds.hehe...

Truthfully, im happy seeing that this house still full with love ><

Lets pray for our gochun  harvest  well this year ..

To Yonghwa  Oppa and Seohyun Unnie ,

You both are so fine,keep shine and bright like a diamond !

I put my trust in you both .Muahciked...

P/s -> will seat on my final exam this monday.Pray me the best guys.

• Like 4