[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Official trailer of Chanyeol and Seohyun's Chinese movie 'So I Married an Anti Fan' is out! http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/official-trailer-of-chaneyol-and-seohyuns-chinese-movie-so-i-married-an-anti-fan-is-out 

CgjDWTKU0AE5FZF.jpg

this convo :wub::D....

Stella ♡ Retweeted Seostagram

[TRANS] Sooyoung comment to Seohyun: You're all grown up, you could get married

Seostagram @seostagrm
[INSTAGRAM COMMENT] hotsootuff: 다컸네 시집가도되겠다 http://seo.soshistagram.com/p/BEcl_S3R9o3/17857621276047616  #seostagram

[TRANS] Seohyun comment to Sooyoung: Don't try to send me away~~ ㅋㅋ I'm... not that young but still youthful!! ㅋㅋ

Seostagram @seostagrm
[INSTAGRAM COMMENT] seojuhyun_s: @/hotsootuff 절 보내려하지 말아요~~ㅋㅋ전아직 어리..진않지만 젊어요!!ㅋㅋ http://seo.soshistagram.com/p/BEcl_S3R9o3/17857621735047616  #seostagram

Lovely...

cr owner

CgjB_abW0AAS8Ni.jpg

if you buy May Elle Korea Mag you will see uri lovely YongSeo
Life is beauty.... Taenggo said khekhe :D
cr owner

CgYIcyLUMAIBI4O.jpg

• Like 4

Funny, for the first time both fan accounts are far too quiet. As for my overactive brain working above normal can't help being delusional. Recalling events from both parties pointed to a significant event - wedding.

Jh and Js posing like a shy bride and bridegroom . SNS interaction between Sy and Sh. Even the magazine and tv Programmes talking about the same topic. Coincidences again. Yesterday few of her fans accounts noticed her disappearance. Ninja mode again! What kind of surprises she's going to give us this time!!! 

Our one and only unpredictable "bunny". Already missing her so much! I believed most of her die hard fans having the same thinking. She's deserved the best. Only God knows what's best for her. Our prayers always. 

Spoiler

• Like 2

Guest glamrockr69

how are things?been so busy lately, but this vid filled up my goguma meter. just wanna share to all those who are feeling stagnant on the ship. i was too, a bit... iam really not amused by that anti causing havoc on hyuns IG. the thing about these anti's is that if we retaliate, they open their mouths more. they feed on the hate they created. but when we keep quiet they will think that they have won. its a tough world i know. but remember seohyuns words "people with good hearts always wins".