[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

To cnblue 

Cukaeee to be winner again and again .. I wish will be hear that news cnblue win in 2228 times heheheheh ... but honestly to jung yong hwa shi your song has recall 2228 times in my handphone .. cnblue always the winner in my playlist ...

To SNSD 

Please have fun in indonesia .. as indonesia people I want to say welcome to snsd  ..and if you have time ..get try bakso sapi in indonesia, mie goreng and then lumpia pathok ..puding srikaya ..nagasari .. wajit ..dodol garut ..ubi cilembu it will say goguma cilembu to seohyun ..hehehehe

• Like 3

Yong calming Rohui down and Rocking her up and down while singing Love Light?!! Like CNBLUE has so many songs and he keeps choosing that song... Interesting!!

And when Yong and Jong showed Rohui the SES music video, telling her: "It's mom!" It makes my mind blown away and thinking imagining Yong and Jong showing their children SNSD songs and tell their kids, "It's mom!"( Sorry I'm a deerburning too ahahhaha) That'll be the cutest thing ever!!! 

Btw if you search up Eugene SES on google, Seohyun will show up and now Yong taking care Ki Taeyoung's role and singing to Love Light !@#$(#(@)(#)@&%^% I'm over the moon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srM9FCkzr7A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6DrKCZy6Kc

Watch the Lee Dong Wook part to with the 5 siblings!! It's hilarious!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDakstn1yTg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, pinkglaze said:

Yong calming Rohui down and Rocking her up and down while singing Love Light?!! Like CNBLUE has so many songs and he keeps choosing that song... Interesting!!

And when Yong and Jong showed Rohui the SES music video, telling her: "It's mom!" It makes my mind blown away and thinking imagining Yong and Jong showing their children SNSD songs and tell their kids, "It's mom!"( Sorry I'm a deerburning too ahahhaha) That'll be the cutest thing ever!!! 

Btw if you search up Eugene SES on google, Seohyun will show up and now Yong taking care Ki Taeyoung's role and singing to Love Light !@#$(#(@)(#)@&%^% I'm over the moon!

Hahah... indeed mind blowing... i saw a fan made picture in insta on jonghyun part... now waiting for yonghwa part one. XD is very nice to put on it. Especially the part "Ït's mom!"then put (yoona at the last picture)... is heart warming. I hope we can get the part on yonghwa too. ^^

• Like 5