[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Gogumaas, do you know what? From my observation, Hyun unnie recently more like Yong oppa. With coffee in her hand & from same brand too! Aigoo, I think Starbucks should be thankful to them. Since there's so much photo about them with some drinks from the brand in their hands.

Gogumas, have you watching Go Fridge Ep. 10 & Weekly Idol SNSD episode? From what I saw, Hyun unnie little bit off in weekly idol. I know see try to show her other side to the viewer but some her reaction doesn't fit me :( It seems like she try to much T_T I just hope she'll be okay.

For Yong oppa, do you see their interaction? Especially in Yong oppa episode? Taenggo unnie defend him so many time. Especially when Yong oppa got a question about his relationship. & in indirectly both of them confirm their closeness >_< Hahaha, so happy for them

• Like 4

seo at RM as special guest probably...

cr owner

• Like 5

I LOVE HER NEW HAIR!!!! She looks even more gorgeous with mid length hair

It's been 2228days since they first knew each other...

Seohyun is indeed smart. She knows how to use social media very wisely that sometimes makes me wonder if ever she's giving us hint of whom she's dating... 

Btw... If Yongseo is real... They actually remind me of Se7en and Park Hanbyul that their relationship got revealed to public after 8 or 9 years of dating.... CRAZY!.. I know! How I wish Yongseo ever dating and never ever ever break up!

• Like 3

Delusion time!

(over Running man)

KJK : Yong Hwa, are you busy? I need someone to do a mission with me for RM right now..

JYH : I am, Hyung.. Wait.. Call Seohyun, I just talked to her and she has free time right now..

(nyahahahah!)

(over Superman Returns)

SJH : Yong Oppa, fans keep saying they miss us.. I've done Running Man with Jong Kook Oppa.. It's your turn..

JYH : Really? Didn't you help Eugene Noona in the Infinity Challenge mission? Then, I'll be a guest in Superman Returns to help Tae Young Hyung with baby Rohee.. I'll take Jong Hyun with me so it won't be too obvious!

(wahehehehe!)

Freaking out about Daddy Yong! He looks so good with a baby! I hope Hyun sees his pictures and videos, and her uterus skips a beat! lol! :blush:

And I sincerely think they troll around here.. Reading all the "I miss the YongSeo Couple posts" must have prompted them to do some shows even for just a little bit of exposure.. Haaaayyyy.. Just my delusion though.. Don't take me so seriously..

But still.. Thank you so much, you two!!! WE :heart: YOU!!!

• Like 6

CNBLUE AND 2pm make the hottest dads ever!!

I'm very weak for a hot young dad and Yong and Jong definately make hot dads!

Actually i always thought that Yong is the most awkward one with baby amongst tbe CNBLUE memebers. I always find Jong as the most "dad like" member and Jungshin as the most "Mom like" member and Minhyuk is the "beloved samchun" while Yong is the "Childish Hyung". I think now his child caring skill has improved. I'm impressed. He used to be awkward when he has to carry a baby unlike the other members. Maybe because he is the youngest and doesnt have a niece or nephew. 

Seohyun is also the most awkward one with baby actually. Well, she is a very caring person and no doubt for that. But! her rival in baby caring Tiffany has recently got better with babies but kids seem to not like her ahahahaha. Seohyun is very gentle with babies but I can see that she is still very afraid unlike Yoona, Sooyoung, Tae, Jessica, Hyo, Yuri and definately Sunny who are very expert in carrying and feeding babies. But that's understandable because she is the only child.

I always imagine Yonghwa having a daughter with Seohyun!!! This is like a daydream!

Hope they'll join superman real soon.

• Like 6