[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

2015 MAMA "STAR COUNTDOWN D-15 by CNBLUE" 151202 EP.1

151118 CNBLUE message for MAMA iQIYI 2015

151117 [Eng Trans] CNBLUE @ Star1 Magazine Interview November Issue

http://cnbluestorm.com/2015/11/17/interviewtrans-cnblue-interview-for-star1-magazine-november-2015-issue/

<Jung Yong Hwa>
Q: You have sneaky yet full-of-sense personality. Seems like it is your charm to be particularly sociable. Do you have your own know-how at befriending people quickly?
A: We have to be good to everyone, but I’m not the type who is close with everybody. There are people with whom I am really close, and there are ones I am less. With the people I’m close with, I didn’t remember them on purpose. It’s just that I tried my best in catching their detailed changes well. Like asking them if they had a haircut, or if they dyed their hair. Is it something like being good in picking things up (observant)? I am like that. I’m quick-witted and I have good memory that even when meeting someone only for a short time privately, I act like I remember them well. People like that.

Q: Recently, FNC Entertainment had recruited many entertainers like Yoo Jae SukJung Hyung Don, etc., and has become a fast growing company. How do you feel, as someone who’s been a part ofFNC Entertainment for a long time, about the company still checking the attendance even when there’s no schedule?
A: Of course I feel good about it. Even moving from Yeongdeungpo office to a building in Cheongdamdong feels like a huge thing. Though the reason of the success is obviously not me, I feel like if the company is doing well, I will be doing well too.

Q: Your sense of entertainment is good. Do you practice it?
A: I don’t have big expectation in variety and I don’t practice, because I do well even if I don’t practice. (Laugh) I believe in my sense of entertainment. For example, I told a story and it received a good reaction, I would tell the story whenever I have a break until the end of the day of the recording. Therefore I can naturally secure air time.

Q: Which celebrity do you think is better than you in terms of sense of variety?
A: All variety seniors in our company? I made an appearance on MBC’s <Infinite Challenge> in the past, and at that time there were more than ten guests. All of them have excellent sense of entertainment, I couldn’t even talk easily. Especially senior Kim Young Cheol. Hahahahaha. On the day I guested, the popular “Cheer up, superpower” was made. It’s still funny when I look back at it. It was way funnier on the filming set. Everyone was exhausted from the long recording so nobody was saying anything but all of a sudden he said “cheer up, superpower”. About 100 staffs there were laughing like they would collapse, it was such a chaos. That is really a gift.

Q: From the “ski resort handsome guy” era until now, you look as handsome as ever.
A: It was simple a picture I took while playing in the ski resort. Because of that picture I got casted and became a celebrity who I am now. To be honest, I didn’t come to the audition because I wanted to be a celebrity, but because they had personally come all the way to Busan to cast me. After that, I started becoming a celebrity. That picture had made many things come true.

Q: Your technique in taking selca is obviously on a different level from other people as you even got the nickname “the master of selca”. Please share your secret technique.
A: The very important thing is lighting. You have to take selca in a bright place. The best place is that with natural lighting. If you have to take selca in a place with no light, you must lower the resolution. Then it will be a success. If there’s many light, the selca will turn out great whatever application you’re using.

Q: How long does it take from the moment you take the picture until you post it to your SNS?
A: It takes quite long. Hahaha. If it looks good I’ll start posting it on Instagram, then Weibo, and lastly Twitter. I post to all these sites. But if the picture lacks 2%, I posted different pictures for different account. This picture for Weibo, that picture for Instagram. I also check the caption several times to avoid any mistake.

Q: Never knew there was such a hard work. Are you happy with what you posted on your SNS so far?
A: No. Sometimes when I look at the photo album on my SNS, I think there are too many selcas and I have to divide it a little bit. But I don’t know what else to take picture of other than my face. Other people take picture of some bookshelf of scenery, but I don’t quite understand why. It’s meaningless. (Laugh) Especially a picture of cactus. To be honest I just want to post only selca. Hahahaha.

Q: This year alone you have composed 27 songs. Where do you get the inspiration mostly from?
A: I write song whenever I have break. There are ones I wrote because I want to, and there are ones I wrote because I have to. I get the inspiration mostly from insignificant, normal occasion, because it doesn’t come by deliberately sitting on the producing room and write song. Good lyrics or melody come to mind while I was just playing around or having a chit-chat. At such time I just write it down on a memo, and that’s how I write a song.

Q: You featured various artists in your previous album. Do you have any artists you want to work together in your next album?
A: Hmm… I’ll figure that out when  I’m writing the song. Usually, when I write a song, I find the artist whom I think will match the song. When I figure that out, I’ll personally contact the artist and respectfully ask them if they want to work together.

Q: I heard you recently have your teeth fixed. Your snaggle was charming, do you have any reason to getting it fixed?
A: I hated it to begin with. I wanted to do it during my school days, but I couldn’t get a good lingual orthodontic system then. I didn’t want to show my friends that I got my teeth fixed. But now that I think about it, I regret not doing that back then.

Q: You rarely have acting activity this year. What’s your plan in acting in the future?
A: I have received a few scenarios but the schedule for this year is packed so I’m planning to do it around next year.

Q: On MBC Everyone’s <Weekly Idol> I see you have talent in girl group dancing. You even catch the expression in the dance moves. Do you usually practice that?
A: Of course not. I don’t have any reason to practice that. I just watch that and dance along. It’s a gift.

Q: Seems like you could’ve done well as a (dancing) idol.
A: Me? Dancing? Hmm… Yeah I think I could’ve done well.

Q: Is there any girl group dance which catch your attention?
A: What “catching my attention”… They’re all there. Though I can’t do the whole dance, I know the main moves. No need to learn that.

Q: 6 years after debut you finally escaped from being “someone with narrow shoulder”.
A: Back then when I heard that, I thought of why people would call me so. But I gained so much weight during days without promotions so my body became so heavy and it was hard to perform during concerts. That’s why I started working out. But my body naturally becomes better in shape. I’m not saying I’m happy with my body now, because I’ve been busy recently so I couldn’t work out. I should work out hard again.

Q: What do you want CNBLUE to develop like in the future?
A: I want CNBLUE to go “bold and long lasting”. I don’t want us to hold back in doing our activities. I want CNBLUE to be a dignified band. It’s even better if we can become a good example to junior bands.

Wow... Lucky fan. She/He gave during OFD. It's been a long time ago and Now.... Suddenly yong posted about this gift :wub: maybe he's just open it today. HIHI Nice handmade craft. So lucky.

Before this SKY.Now flowers~~~:wub::wub: reminds me of hyun charms on her phone. rose charm~~~

FLOWERS~~~ ROSES~~~

CUHHb9qVAAAm1JE.jpg

cr on pic

Tell me how can I move on from this couple if there is too much similarity between these two?! Do accident and serendipity have too close meaning? If they're not dating then... they totally insane for denying what's destined for them. Like how can we tell them that they're meant to be?!

9k=9k=

• Like 5

I have the feeling their stage already go beyond. Looking at Yong's drawing, solely my own interpretation emphasis visualise, praying and hoping for a brighter future.

Together with partner, striving from past experience and strong determination accomplished success. Be more focus.

Can't help with my exaggeration. Only wish that to see them in reality  a true married couple full of love and happiness. Who knows maybe we can see "surprise" of the spouse appearance in Running man. 

Our constant prayers and well wishes with them.
Edited by love8991
Rephrase
  • Like 5

Guest Milica Sarinah

I honestly adore YongSeo, JongYoon , HyukYuul and JungSoo. 

In WGM YongSeo reminds me of my own love story but I hope theirs last until they are old and grey

Both are very diciplined and dedicated to their careers.

In WGM yong was still a boy with all silliness but he became a mature responsible adult...i feel he matches seohyun her personality very well now so I pray they will be together soon.