[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest Simply_geri

Lol! I also thought of the same thing when yong posted that... I said so is this the octopus that seohyun said before? ^^

Here's a sneak peek of seohyun's character in  'SO I MARRIED AN ANTI- FAN'

According on manhwa (comic) ,Hyun's character name is Jung In Hyung but her name in the movie is Jung Yong Hyun :wub: . Her character is hot but also a mess. A member of a girl band. She will be the second lead and taking the role of Chanyeol's ex. Seohyun and Chanyeol used to be trainees when they dated, but was unfortunately stopped by agency they were in. Her current boyfriend is rich and bears a grudge against Chanyeol and uses her to revenge against him. Seohyun didn't realise the kind of man he was until it was too late and he had something on her under his control, thus unable to help Chanyeol even she knew of the motive. Has a bad bf who always beats her. At the end SH's character will commits suicide and her ending is tragic. Now i understand why hyun went to auditioned for the second lead role .She really wants to challenges herself. I don't know which character they will following either novel written by Kim Eunjung  or manhwa written by JiWan.  So goguma. Let's support Hyun. HYUN FIGHTING!! YONG also FIGHTING!! hihi

CS78AG7VEAAay5N.png

CS5Yox5UsAACt4X.jpg

CS5YpjMUEAAjwqZ.jpg

CS5Yq39UkAA4kab.jpg

It's one of the bed scenes in the comics betw Seo's character and the bad guy

CTX4gzlVAAMiJ7R.jpg

151110 SEOHYUN-INCHEON AIRPORT HEADING TO SHANGHAI

151110 SEOHYUN -ARRIVED IN SHANGHAI

CTdZan6UEAA6Y2u.jpg

CTdU3EOVAAE2Tu-.jpg

CTdU3nhUkAAsXOP.jpg

CTdUG7hUYAAID_j.jpg

CTdUsJEVAAAQh31.jpg

WAH Lucky fans.They got to talked with her. hihi SEOHYUN MAMMA MIA!!!

Annyeong gogumas  :phew:... how are you guys recently ?

Its slow and still sailing right ? :rolleyes::rolleyes: .. Im sorry for have not writing let out my thought in  the thread ...

BUT You gogumas must be acknowledge that im here and still shipping those two.. it has been 5 years and why can't bear it for a little bit of time ..just a little bit ..im sure both of them are pretty aware about us .. B)B) and yes..no matter who they ended up with im accept it because both of them must know the best for them althought i will cry about a month about it 

-_--_-...Yah Jung Yong Hwa ,Seo Joo Hyun i've been brave enough to tell everyone about it ..that i will cry because of you both..arasseo..don't break my heart ..hahha...

About Jung Yong Hyun ..^_^  :w00t:  ..I just can say that its kind of COINCIDENCE again to prevent my heart from Burst out laughing in the middle of the night before getting hit from my roomates because of my delusional thought...:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ..hahaha..these two people ...

As far as acting….I want play a real ingénue role, like a student; one that can only be done while I’m still at this age. Similar to Moon Geun Young in ‘My Little Bride’. As a fan of historical dramas, Ha Ji Won’s character in 'Hwang Jin Yi’ is attractive. Aside from that, I’m eager to challenge a role people wouldn’t easily imagine me in. A fierce female operative spy or police detective. Something like Kim Tae Hee in 'Iris’. I want people to see sides of me they wouldn’t in real life.  
“Everything About Seohyun”, Interview 2011

I believe that she love to act and really passionate into it and gogumas baby..shouldn't we support uri omma fulfill her wishes ? Let out the bad thought or visualize something that we cannot bear to hold cause one thing for sure uri OMMA and APPA is an actress and actor ..They act on how the script is going .. so Bear with me ..Aigoo Chanyeol Ahjusshi is my favourite too (since cHANYEOL is uri Omma hoobae,shouldn't i call him ..Ahjusshi ?( he's too adorable and handsome too handle ..hehe..mianhae..) :tears::tears:

Hyun, im helping you express what you want to say  right ? .... :lol:

As for Yonghwa ,

thank you for visting this thread..i know you are in a shocked because i've just caught you :D:D ... Opps..don't worry the Thread wasn't let us know u are reading it Yong...~~

You have been more and more and more amazing with your music..Yes ,no doubt ! I've sincerely say it to you since i don't know when will i meet you and when i meet you  i believe that i can't express it because of shock ..hahhaaha.. - heartmine , Nov 11 2015 ( me )

I like " hold my hands " roller coaster " "domino" and  "cinderella " the most ! But i like all of it.. i just can't choose it..kekekeke..just teasing you yong ~  As for BOICE ...lots and lots of your song is my favourite ..you can't believe it ? ask me..kekeke  :P:P  and as a Gogumas "Lovelight " and " Banmal " are my favourite even i often delusional about all your love song is towards Seohyun..hehehe...im sorry just can't let my mind keep delusional about it ? ..

Nah ..now its a serious talk Yongseo Couple ,

Im not sure what is the reason im still shipping and adore you both together  and don't ever ask me why it just because im stucked and can't let go from it .

Hearing how YONGHwa playfully singing "Lovelight " and burst out goguma words out of nowhere it was like a miracle. Sometimes i even cry when i watch the video about it .Yeah maybe you can just laugh at me but hey  i don't know why im act it like that .. 

Goodluck on the path you choose , go chase what you want ..run and be  TOP OF THE WORLD JUNGYONGHWA 

And you Seohyun unnie,

im about to cry when i saw you wearing a leopard print and gold things ..its kind of fun when my mind always remember how your face reaction was when Yonghwa Oppa ask you to wear that kind of printed item and now you wearing it comfortably and looking great on it ! :wub::wub:

Unnie, i don't know how to tell you but seeing you happy and fun is kind of cheer for me.Smile often.Your beauty shine so bright that my eyes can't take it off from you .. Im telling you ,there's one day i dreaming about you and Yonghwa Oppa has already married together.Hahaha..you must be laughing right ? Nope..this is seriously ,im dreaming about it at first i thought ahh, so they've been hiding it from us to protect themselves from hurting others but when i woke up ..i was kind of ,ahhh..what ?it was just a dream ?

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."  — Helen Keller 

Seohyun unnie ,i bet  You must be get what i want to say you unnie ... 

Gogumas For this five years ..

thanks for reading, thanks for hearing and thanks for all the love that i've received

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." — John Lennon

I believe that all of us have that kind of the same dream...and our dream is reality .No one can change that facts.And i hoping that we can just sleep and dream before waking up for the reality ...

For all this while im just hoping that the ship can keep sailing smoothly before reach to the destination and everyone can always face all wind,storm,waves , drought and whatever the risks that always come and shaking up our heart ..because

when we woke up we realise that

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

so gogumas , sincerely. lots of thanks for all the love all i've received fron being part of you,..iTS KIND OF SAD right?:sweatingbullets:

But hey,it my inner thought ..knowing that there's somebody out there love us is too lovable :w00t::w00t:

Oh don't worry im not leaving..it just kind of letter for all of you B)B) ..I love letter more than the short message from my whatsapp ,line or instagram .<_<:rolleyes:

So everybody ...

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

Mother Teresa

bye bye.. :crazy::crazy:

Lots Of Love,

Heartmine:ph34r:

• Like 8

November 09-11 NEWS UPDATES

hexzSh5.jpg

For YongHwa and CNBLUE:

151109 [Message] YongHwa: In Malibu. I’ll Go There Again. Goodnight

151109 [Message] YongHwa: Beijing!!!!! Wait For Me~

151109 [Photo] CNBLUE 2016 Season’s Greetings Calendar

151109 [Photo] CNBLUE X STAYREAL BTS

151109 [Photo] CNBLUE – Hunan TV ‘Double 11 Carnival Night’ Rehearsal

151109 [Photo] Jung YongHwa For SKIN79

151110 [Message] YongHwa Update Weibo With Hosts From Happy Camp And Day Day Up

151110 [Message] YongHwa Update Instagram And Weibo With Adam Lambert

151110 Youku Entertainment – CNBLUE Hunan TV ‘Double 11 Carnival Night’ Rehearsal 

151110 [Photo] CNBLUE Arrival At Beijing Airport (151109-10)

151110 [Message] YongHwa Update Weibo: What Are You Doing?

151110 [Photo] Jung YongHwa From ‘胡苗Panda’ Weibo

151110 [Photo/Video] Jung YongHwa At Hunan TV ‘Double 11 Carnival Night’ – Game

151110 [Photo/Video] CNBLUE – Hunan TV ‘Double 11 Carnival Night’

151111 [Message] Yonghwa: Managed To Successfully Promote Steamboat To Members!

151111 [Message] YongHwa: Goodbye Beijing

151111 CNBLUE Message For Fans Preparing For University Admissions Tests

151111 [FanArt] YongHwa – Basketball Player

151111 [FanArt] Athletic CNBLUE

151111 [FanArt] YongHwa – Hunan TV Double11 Festival Game

151111 [Message] YongHwa: In NAGOYA

151111 [Message] YongHwa: This Is Misokatsu Bruh

151111 [Message] YongHwa Weibo Message To ‘王凯Kkw’ – Hope For A Speedy Recovery!

151111 [Photo] Jung YongHwa – MBC ‘The Competent’

151111 [Info] 2015 CNBLUE LIVE [COME TOGETHER] In DALIAN

151111 [Message] YongHwa: Yongtographer

151111 [News] CNBLUE Wishes ‘Good Luck’ To Students Taking ‘Suneung’ On Thursday

151111 [Photo] Jung YongHwa For SKIN79

151111 [FanArt] Bubble Boy YongHwa – Hunan TV Double11 Festival Game

6wmg0kN.jpg

For SeoHyun and SNSD:

151109 [Photo] TaeTiSeo For Louis Quatorze Promotion

151109 [Photo] SeoHyun And Chanyeol Filming For ‘I Married An Anti-Fan’

151110 [Photo] SNSD For Casio Baby-G 2015 F/W

151110 [Photo] SeoHyun – ICN To Shanghai For Movie Filming

151110 [Photo] ‘Mixxo_korea’ Update Instagram With TaeTiSeo

151111 [News] Girls’ Generation Model ‘Baby-G’ Watches In The Flatiron District

151111 [News] Girls’ Generation Releases Additional Poster For Their 4th Solo Concert ‘Phantasia’!

151111 [News] SNSD To Present Diverse Stages At November Concert

151111 [News] EXO’s Chanyeol And Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Start Filming “So I Married An Anti-Fan”

Edited by YSInternational
  • Like 1

Ive been so busy that I haven't been on this amazing site in so long although I know none of you thank you for continuing to update about yongseo I would be lost with out all of you! I continue to support and love both Seohyun and Yonghwa!! Gogumas fighting!!!! :)