[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

WOW.. CNBLUE will attend MAMA. It's first time. Yeah SNSD also confirmd to attend.

So excited for this event.  YongSeo will meet again.  How long is every performance here?  If CNBlue can make 3 songs, they will play Love Light again for sure ^_^

• Like 2

i hope they get an award though if ever an artist is invited basically they get an award right?

basically like that but not all. last year CNBLUE  won but they didn't attend..

WOW.. CNBLUE will attend MAMA. It's first time. Yeah SNSD also confirmd to attend.

So excited for this event.  YongSeo will meet again.  How long is every performance here?  If CNBlue can make 3 songs, they will play Love Light again for sure ^_^

Red Velvet will come as well.... JongHyun can see Yoona and Seulgi :w00t:

i hope they get an award though if ever an artist is invited basically they get an award right?

basically like that but not all. last year CNBLUE  won but they didn't attend..

Well... is good to see CNBLUE attend MAMA since they basically or naturally didnt attend for quite some while but i also sad for them... since you can see all the line up on MAMA. All of them is dance group, rapper or others while they are kinda the only rock band group, i think correct me if im wrong. While the award, they have a kinda history where they attend, no award and didnt attend got their award. XD

Well... hope for the best for them. Hope they performance Love Light, Cold Love, Cinderella, Supernova or I'm Sorry also good. XD 

While for some JongYoon shippers, can be happy also. XD can see JongYoon interaction. Keke. 

Peace. YSIR and happy sailing. JongYoon also can be happy. ^^

• Like 2

151029 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM UPDATE

151029 SMTOWN WONDERLAND (SEOLEFICENT)

SM Entertainment Halloween party

Seohyun with SON Yeon Jae (Gymnast)

CSfLXMmVAAA-tBS.jpg

Seohyun with Onew (ShINEE)

CSfLXM0UAAAcMq5.jpg

CSe_QYNUYAAS51D.png

Seohyun with Lee Soo Man

CSe9LzcUsAA2gTJ.jpg

CSe9LzbUYAA_Sft.jpg

OKEY GUYS LET'S START VOTING FOR URI OTP !!  

http://mama.mwave.me/vote

Jung Yonghwa  - nominated for UnionPay Artist of the Year, UnionPay Song of the Year

Cnblue - nominated for Best Band Perfomance, Cinderella - Song of the Year 

Girls' Generation -  Best Female Group, UnionPay Artist of the Year