[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

I feel bad for Sooyong's bf... being idol is serious business to the point having a relationship is bad.  I do hope this won't happen to Yong since he's also considered as a hallyu.  Those rabid fans should get a life

maybe not to Yong but to whoever the GF will be :(

• Like 1

Hi Goguma~~

Have you seen the bruise on Seohyun's lip today? She was fine 2 days ago so it's just happened probably yesterday… probably because of cold weather in Korea that made her lip cracked…But still I can't help thinking otherwise. #Delulu I'm a bad girl…><

• Like 4

Hi Goguma~~

Have you seen the bruise on Seohyun's lip today? She was fine 2 days ago so it's just happened probably yesterday… probably because of cold weather in Korea that made her lip cracked…But still I can't help thinking otherwise. #Delulu I'm a bad girl…><

HIHIHI yup... hihi I just noticed when someone mention about her lips.. Eagle eyes.. hihi 

I got teary eyed watching Yonghwa taking care of his mom. Such a sweet child. I'm a mom so I know that his mom is floating in heaven right now. Seeing your child grow up well and be successful, is a wish come true for a mom. A hug, a kiss, and just a simple gesture of care from your child is the greatest reward a mother could have. How can I not envy her for having Jung YongHwa.:lol:

Jung YongHwa you certainly earn another point that will make me hook to you as a fan. You are not just a talented person but a loving and caring child any mother could wish for a son.You deserve to be an ambassador.:wub:

ME TOO. VERY..VERY JEOLEOUS TO YONGHWA MOM. She had have children so adorable, so sweet boy like yonghwa. I just have daughter....may i have yonghwa as my SIL..???:P

• Like 3

Yeah..It's confirm now.. So who's SKY.. can't wait.. 

Dispatch as always, thank you so much *^^* Oh, so nice comment SNSD #Seohyun 서현 cr Kim Taisia

Dispatch made this article exclusively for Seohyun, from a salon to the fashion show event cr VanVann

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=420&aid=0000002601

175832982_3.jpg?type=w540

175833234_4.jpg?type=w540

CR6cbE8U8AALhlA.jpg

Every moms dream to have a daughter-in-law like her :wub:

CR6oi1MUkAA1Vzv.jpg

CR6aBXBU8AAuEOK.jpg

CR6aEfQUsAAFgcz.jpg

CR6ZxRzU8AAG8wj.jpg

CR6ZZTlVAAA4SE0.jpg

CR6ZZTmUkAA4Csr.jpg

CR6ZZToU8AAk3qC.jpg

CR6Y4lFU8AEKIYI.jpg

CR6Y4ZzUkAAuEm0.jpg\

CR6XLJYU8AAttqV.jpg

OT
------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know if this is out of topic but do cn blue boys smoke?

What i heard before. Cnblue do smoke, except Minhyuk .Even hyun knows about that but yong stopped smoking since 2010. Other info said he didn't smoke. He seemed to have good lungs check up result on  WGM. Remember when his got diagnosed with vocal cord nodules.So i don't think he is smoker now. Jungshin & Jonghyun maybe already stop based on their post recently (sorry if i got wrong info, please someone  correct me) 

OT
------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know if this is out of topic but do cn blue boys smoke?

What i heard before. Cnblue do smoke, except Minhyuk .Even hyun knows about that but yong stopped smoking since 2010. Other info said he didn't smoke. He seemed to have good lungs check up result on  WGM. Remember when his got diagnosed with vocal cord nodules.So i don't think he is smoker now. Jungshin & Jonghyun maybe already stop based on their post recently (sorry if i got wrong info, please someone  correct me) 

oh thank you for the reply. I was thinking that they dont smoke coz i heard or read somewhere before that they dont but some ppl say they do. I have not seen pictures though that they do so maybe they actually dont or have stopped.

• Like 1